Sign in to follow this  
GutterBoy

Alabama Boat Fight

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/brawl-alabama-riverfront-goes-viral-rcna98471

Drunk white people parked their boat where they shouldn't, were asked to move it, refused, attacked worker.

Then they go back to their boat to chill when a group of young african american patriots come back to defend the attacked worker.

The white trash focked around and found out.

Then it went full WWE including a chair attack

• Thanks 1

If the races were reversed the usual GC subjects would be making the usual racist comments. Somehow the actions of a few white people never seem to reflect on the entire race in these parts. 

• Like 1

Should we pretend there is some kind of "trope" in play against rednecks to pretend this away?  I think not......behaviors should matter more than pretend past transgressions etc. 

They focked around, they found out.  Good.  I don't care about the races of any interaction... if the dipsh!ts get their azz kicked, they deserved it.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

If the races were reversed the usual GC subjects would be making the usual racist comments. Somehow the actions of a few white people never seem to reflect on the entire race in these parts. 

That’s not it at all.  Most are  just pointing out  that stats show a propensity for interracial violence to lean a certain way. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh look, NBC cares about crime now. 

I described it as a crime. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh look, NBC cares about crime now. 

You don't follow NBC, so your whataboutism here rings hollow.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

I follow their crime reporting. Lol. 

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Sounds good. Let's see what geeks come to the defense of the aggressors. You see the difference is most people know right and wrong. Nobody here is going to talk about what a good boy they were and how they didin-do nothing wrong or lie and say the black man called them a cracker.

Also congrats you finally found some white people acting like @sses. Unfortunately, the people on the boat aren't helping with some stereotypes. 

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Sounds good. Let's see what geeks come to the defense of the aggressors. You see the difference is most people know right and wrong. Nobody here is going to talk about what a good boy they were and how they didin-do nothing wrong or lie and say the black man called them a cracker.

Also congrats you finally found some white people acting like @sses. Unfortunately, the people on the boat aren't helping with some stereotypes. 

“Finally” found some white people acting like asses? You should check out this website called Reddit, you may find a few more examples under subreddits like r/trashy. You won’t see the links here though because no one at the GC judges the entire white race on the basis of their trashiest and worst examples. We only treat trashy black people like ambassadors to the black race. That’s how the GC rolls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, thegeneral said:

I’m guessing alcohol was involved 

And folding chairs 

😒

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Don’t you have a pick to make DOOSH

Imagine a grown ass white man starting a thread to own white people.

Imagine a grown ass man (of any color) hitting a woman over the head with a chair like it's WWE.  

Lots of effeminate men running around in America.  

• Thanks 3

Why are inbred, racist, uneducated cultist so violent?

Dang how much better would the country be if y'all would just go find your place.

The average IQ would skyrocket in the new liberal US, that's fo sho. 

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/brawl-alabama-riverfront-goes-viral-rcna98471

Drunk white people parked their boat where they shouldn't, were asked to move it, refused, attacked worker.

Then they go back to their boat to chill when a group of young african american patriots come back to defend the attacked worker.

The white trash focked around and found out.

Then it went full WWE including a chair attack

Here, I'll play.

1.  The pontoon boat was not allowed to be docked there?  Did the dock owner state that, or is it a case of the ferry would like to have docked there, but the pontoon boat was already there?  I don't see any signs either.  This is unresolved to me.

2.  The black guy pushed the boat, then starts getting animated and clap-backing the white people.  What would happen if the roles were reversed and some white guy came up, pushed the boat of some black people out of the way?  Oppression, privilege a harkening back to slavery-era America?  A head-stomping would have surely followed.

3.  Which brings me to this observation (it's what I do).  Note how when the fight with the first black guy starts, the white people don't jump on his head, throw a concrete block on him, or stomp him unconscious.

4.  For the "find out" part, the white people are what, outnumbered three to one?  That's usually the case.

5.  White people, or those that look white but actually identify as "other" (Hello, fellow white people) that are applauding this savagery ought to be decapitated.  As I've commented before, the self-loathing is sickening.  For the aforementioned pretenders, it's standard operating practice.  Civilization is crumbling; there's no need to applaud its acceleration, especially to score some kind of merit points on a fantasy football website.

• Thanks 2

ha. no comment on the initial sucker punch, and then the multiple people jumping on the dock guy?

8 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

ha. no comment on the initial sucker punch, and then the multiple people jumping on the dock guy?

There is cause for numerous arrests in this situation. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There is cause for numerous arrests in this situation. 

for sure..the chair smasher should get time. would be nice to muzzle the boat chanters.

Why are uneducated, white cultist so violent?

Wish we could ship you all off somewhere.  I'd way way way rather live next to blacks then Trump flag flying cultist.

All day err day. 

9 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Drunk white people parked their boat where they shouldn't, were asked to move it, refused, attacked worker

My posts are bad??? One says black, one says white. That's the only difference.

Mine is bad????  A proven HYPOCRITE again 

5 hours ago, thegeneral said:

When security guard tossed his hat in the air I laughed a bit.

I think he was signaling that someone went out of bounds and can’t be the first to touch the ball. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, League Champion said:

My posts are bad??? One says black, one says white. That's the only difference.

Mine is bad????  A proven HYPOCRITE again 

Who called one side animals you worthless POS.

32 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Who called one side animals you worthless POS.

You're an idiot, for real. I told you my ethnicity and I catch way more racism from African Americans, not blacks. 

22 minutes ago, League Champion said:

You're an idiot, for real. I told you my ethnicity and I catch way more racism from African Americans, not blacks. 

Still telling people you're black, you're disgusting 

Unless the dudes that attacked the dock security guard were yelling something or have some racist background I don’t see the reason to interject race into this.

Was some goobers, likely been drinking those non-gay beers all day, got all Karen because someone moved their boat a few feet.

Charge them and move on. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Racist #2  shows up.  Did Glory Hole Garret call you up to come and rush to his aid?  :lol:

I thought I was the glory hole guy? WTF?