cmh6476

***OFFICIAL Lions @ Chiefs NFL Season Opener Thread***

Wake up call.   Good luck 11-6 Lions hope we see you again. 

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

Now they call a false start :lol:

Better late than never. 

1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

No you don't

The Lions should still protest the fact he was allowed to line up like that ALL game. 

9 hours ago, Horseman said:

Yeah, I've decided. Kelce not playing is baked in and it's not even certain yet.  I'm cheering for the Lions but the smart money is on the Chiefs to cover. 

Chiefs -4.5

Retard 😂

3 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Still thinking 11-6 or 12-5 or so. You have to beat teams like KC when they're missing key players to be in the conversation.

1 minute ago, kilroy69 said:

The Lions should still protest the fact he was allowed to line up like that ALL game. 

They should. Illegal alignment and false starts all game. 

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Still thinking 11-6 or 12-5 or so. You have to beat teams like KC when they're missing key players to be in the conversation.

That's not a record to be ashamed of.   Your schedule isn't to be taken lightly. 

Nice road win against the defending Champs!  

• Like 1

Just now, cmh6476 said:

That's not a record to be ashamed of.   Your schedule isn't to be taken lightly. 

I think the same. I've said all along 11-6 / 12-5 or so, winning the North and a home playoff game to be in the last four NFC teams is what to expect this year. If you can't beat the the Chiefs when their #2 and #3 players are missing, you don't belong in the conversation.

Lookout jags yall focked.  10 days after loss when we probably get Jones and kelce back and rice starting.  Ok

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

It's great to see Detroit getting good. And I'm a Bears fan.

Years ago there was a poster here with a very similar name that was also a bears fan. Are you related?

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

Nothing wrong with going to KC and winning by 1 in a close game. Not many teams do that.

Nobody does it in September. Detroit came in to win not compete. Good on them. All we'll hear is "no CJ or Kelce" It's true though. Those 2 play and KC doesn't lose that game 

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

Years ago there was a poster here with a very similar name that was also a bears fan. Are you related?

I think Hawkeye's a Bears fan. Not related.

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Nobody does it in September. Detroit came in to win not compete. Good on them. All we'll hear is "no CJ or Kelce" It's true though. Those 2 play and KC doesn't lose that game 

BS we lost the game of well we don't usurp the 72 fins oh well

Spoiler alert: Gutterboy is in 10+ internet leagues so everytime someone scores he’ll let everyone know he has them, because he does. 

Just now, MDC said:

My wife thinks Toney threw the game. 😂 

Toney lost his job, watch.   Next practice he won't run with the 1's.  Rice, Watson, someone is going to get an opportunity.   Watch. 

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

Probably. When the schedule came out, I wasn't expecting a win. I thought the Lions could hang, would wind up losing in a close game although they had a decent shot at pulling off the upset. Then when fate struck the Chiefs, I was expecting not just a win but a blowout. I was thinking Kansas City Packers and they were going to spanked. That it was this close and could easily have gone the other way means they likely would have made the difference.

They should start Rice and MVS and throw repeatedly to them and mix in Watson, and stop spreading the ball around.

K Toney and Skyy Moore should rarely see the field. 

Crow ate.  Lions didn't look amazing but they won.  Congrats Lions fans.

Chiefs are in trouble.   Toney and skyy moore are bums. Rashee Rice may be their guy after kelce.  

Am I the only one that hates these numbers.   Skyy moore 24.  Why? 

1 minute ago, Gepetto said:

They should start Rice and MVS and throw repeatedly to them and mix in Watson, and stop spreading the ball around.

K Toney and Skyy Moore should rarely see the field. 

The silver lining for the Chiefs is that Andy Reed learned a lot about his team, especially his WRs. He'll have Jones, Kelce, as well as the right combination of receivers on the field soon enough.  Even at their absolute worst, Detroit barely escaped with a W.  Now they are everybody else's problem... Vikings, Bears, Packers, the rest of the AFC.

We put them in a hole AFC, its up to all the rest of you to keep them from getting that bye/home field throughout advantage again.

16 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Lookout jags yall focked.  10 days after loss when we probably get Jones and kelce back and rice starting.  Ok

Not so sure.   After Kelce these guys suck.  Their oline is meh.  I actually felt bad for Mahomes for a split second then came back to.  

25 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Retard 😂

Tiny stayed up late to show how dumb he is tonight.  Let me give you a little lesson:

The sharpest of us are only right 60% of the time. Spiking the ball on one bet is the definition of DUMB. 

Joe public came in hard with the Kelce news. Every fairweather better I know was taking Det +5.5 all the way down to 4.5. 

Sharp Money took advantage  of that. 

But hey, you want to be a big boy, go ahead and join our betting pool. See how you do over the long haul. Proof is in the pudding. Some of us are proven winners.  

MVS never seen him make a catch like that in my life as a Packers fan.  Caught a deep cross getting popped.  Other guys cant catch a cold.  Maybe they should have thrown it his way more.  

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Not so sure.   After Kelce these guys suck.  Their oline is meh.  I actually felt bad for Mahomes for a split second then came back to.  

MVP of the game for the Lions was Toney.  

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

MVS never seen him make a catch like that in my life as a Packers fan.  Caught a deep cross getting popped.  Other guys cant catch a cold.  Maybe they should have thrown it his way more.  

Down the stretch for wr depth I could foresee usage wise something like:

1. Rice

2. MVS

3. Moore

4. Toney

5. Watson

16 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Crow ate.  Lions didn't look amazing but they won.  Congrats Lions fans.

Chiefs are in trouble.   Toney and skyy moore are bums. Rashee Rice may be their guy after kelce.  

Am I the only one that hates these numbers.   Skyy moore 24.  Why? 

I wouldn't say the Chiefs are in trouble. Kelse will be back with 2+10 days of rest. Jones could resolve his situation at any time. They get the other guy back in five more games when his suspension ends.

Their problem is that the AFC is a hell of a lot more competitive than the NFC and picking up an L today may well cost them a bye and home field at the end of the year. We'll try to do them a solid by tagging the Chargers with a loss later. The Chiefs are better than Detroit any week other than this one, whereas those Chargers are about evenly matched to Detroit IMO.

Just now, cmh6476 said:

Down the stretch for wr depth I could foresee usage wise something like:

1. Rice

2. MVS

3. Moore

4. Toney

5. Watson

Mvs was always the field stretcher that is whay he is at like 6'4 running a 4.38 or whatever.   Not a high volume guy.  Butnever seen him make a catch like that.  Other guys were clearly not ready to play.  week 1I get it

Just now, Voltaire said:

I wouldn't say the Chiefs are in trouble. Kelse will be back with 2+10 days of rest. Jones could resolve his situation at any time. They get the other guy back in five more games when his suspension ends.

Their problem is that the AFC is a hell of a lot more competitive than the NFC and picking up an L today may well cost them a bye and home field at the end of the year. We'll try to do them a solid by tagging the Chargers with a loss later as well. The Chiefs are better than Detroit any week other than this one, whereas those Chargers are about evenly matched to Detroit IMO.

Oh its overreation.  Kelce gets guys open.  But these bums dropped the ball open.  Toney is nothing more than a dink dunk gadget guy anyway.  I just think if they have to rely on these guys down the stretch qith Kelce doubled ehhhhh id not love that as a chiefs fan and passing offense.