Sign in to follow this  
TommyGavin

Naked in the window

So across from my office window is a building that is half commercial and half residential- so looking out my window yesterday and there is this chick putting her makeup in with nothing but a thong - floor to ceiling Windows- no curtains or shades. 

When I told night staff coworkers they said she does that all the time - even has sex with the curtain open. 

2 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

So across from my office window is a building that is half commercial and half residential- so looking out my window yesterday and there is this chick putting her makeup in with nothing but a thong - floor to ceiling Windows- no curtains or shades. 

When I told night staff coworkers they said she does that all the time - even has sex with the curtain open. 

Good looking?

51 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Couple pics maybe? :ninja:

THIS!!!   Pics or it didn't happen!  :nono:

41 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I wouldn't chance it. 

But this could be your first chance to see a naked woman 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

Some chic that lives with a dude across the street from me, same deal only she cooks in a thong. She's kinda hott but her butt is one of those to long ones for me. She's not fat at all though. You know they are doing this for attention.

38 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

obsessed. 

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Duh-am...  WW crushed it...

:first:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, posty said:

Duh-am...  WW crushed it...

:first:

obsessed. 

It is fun to watch you struggle. 

2 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Some chic that lives with a dude across the street from me, same deal only she cooks in a thong. She's kinda hott but her butt is one of those to long ones for me. She's not fat at all though. You know they are doing this for attention.

1 minute ago, Mookz said:

Haha I haven't paid attention to her in awhile. Think I also made a post on here about it sometime back.

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

Yes, all men. 

That has posted in this thread?  The jury is still out on seafoam...

Nice. I brought my family on a business/conference trip to South Carolina beach. First four days were mostly work. Boring speakers and a bunch of people who thought they knew everything. Fifth day was golf day. Had a lot of fun with those i got paired with. Got back to the hotel and just relaxed on the balcony drinking beer. Nightfall comes and I’m talking on the phone and look over to the hotel suite across from us. Not more than thirty yards across. A young couple gets back from the beach and gets cleaned up. All drapes open, and she gets buck ass nekid then blows him on the kitchen counter. He then goes to the bathroom. Very Intrigued.

So I call my Cool Pops to come to the balcony with my binoculars and wine for him. He comes out wondering what’s up.  Cool Pops: Did you see a whale?  Me: Not this time. Look over there and see for yourself.   And on que, she (36c) takes him into the bedroom and has a sex marathon that went on for an hour. My exwifey comes out and asks what is so funny out here. I hand her the binoculars and point.   Her: Wow.That’s a big one! No wonder she’s screaming.   Me:: My turn with the binaculars.   Her: If you know what’s good for you, no!!!

So they finish and the show is over. Cool Pops says he’s, going to bed. My exwifey aye I should take a shower and meet her in the bedroom in no more than fifteen minutes and I’ll start my engine. Fastest shower ever. 

Next day, Sunday morning, we are on the beach, all of us. Look over to the right, and again they are in the chairs right fawking next to us. My Mom says she likes her toe nail polish. Laughter erupts and Cool Pops says “You should see them in the air.”

2 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Nice. I brought my family on a business/conference trip to South Carolina beach. First four days were mostly work. Boring speakers and a bunch of people who thought they knew everything. Fifth day was golf day. Had a lot of fun with those i got paired with. Got back to the hotel and just relaxed on the balcony drinking beer. Nightfall comes and I’m talking on the phone and look over to the hotel suite across from us. Not more than thirty yards across. A young couple gets back from the beach and gets cleaned up. All drapes open, and she gets buck ass nekid then blows him on the kitchen counter. He then goes to the bathroom. Very Intrigued.

So I call my Cool Pops to come to the balcony with my binoculars and wine for him. He comes out wondering what’s up.  Cool Pops: Did you see a whale?  Me: Not this time. Look over there and see for yourself.   And on que, she (36c) takes him into the bedroom and has a sex marathon that went on for an hour. My exwifey comes out and asks what is so funny out here. I hand her the binoculars and point.   Her: Wow.That’s a big one! No wonder she’s screaming.   Me:: My turn with the binaculars.   Her: If you know what’s good for you, no!!!

So they finish and the show is over. Cool Pops says he’s, going to bed. My exwifey aye I should take a shower and meet her in the bedroom in no more than fifteen minutes and I’ll start my engine. Fastest shower ever. 

Next day, Sunday morning, we are on the beach, all of us. Look over to the right, and again they are in the chairs right fawking next to us. My Mom says she likes her toe nail polish. Laughter erupts and Cool Pops says “You should see them in the air.”

Now THAT, is a great story. 😂

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Now THAT, is a great story. 😂

You pervs who get no action in real life would think that. 

9 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

🤣

8 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

You pervs who get no action in real life would think that. 

There isn't anything you can say that's going to make me feel bad or guilty about this.  The majority of men are going to agree.  We like seeing women naked.  Hell, we like seeing them clothed as well, as long as it's yoga pants.  It's the human nature of a man.

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There isn't anything you can say that's going to make me feel bad or guilty about this.  The majority of men are going to agree.  We like seeing women naked.  Hell, we like seeing them clothed as well, as long as it's yoga pants.  It's the human nature of a man.

Of course I would never accuse you of not enjoying watching in on people's private moments when I know you liberals can't get any action on your own. But I still think you are sick, just like your pedo president that you love. 

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Of course I would never accuse you of not enjoying watching in on people's private moments when I know you liberals can't get any action on your own. But I still think you are sick, just like your pedo president that you love. 

Who hurt you?

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Who hurt you?

I'm not watching in on binoculars people's intimate moments. You are.

Sounds like we should be asking, who hurt YOU? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

I'm not watching in on binoculars people's intimate moments. You are.

Sounds like we should be asking, who hurt YOU? 

Oh come on.  We're not talking about stalking someone or something like that.  We're talking about people who clearly don't mind being seen.  If a beautiful woman wants to be seen then I'm going to look.  I'm not sorry.

:lol:

There is a clear difference between going around peeping into people's windows hoping to see something and looking out your own window and seeing something... or in BHB's case, having a hot neighbor who is purposely showing off.  Any heterosexual male who still has a sex drive is going to look and enjoy in those latter scenarios

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Across from the industrial park I worked at there are these “condos”.  That’s what they call them anyway. When I had to pull weekend duty this pear shaped loser in one of the units would leave his drapes open and I could see he was watching college basketball and getting very excited. I thought wow, what a sad, sad existence. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, posty said:

That has posted in this thread?  The jury is still out on seafoam...

He did say he hates pvssy. 

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

Of course I would never accuse you of not enjoying watching in on people's private moments . 

They knew what they were doing. They wanted the attention. And it’s not private if they leave the curtains open. 

I'm not much of a voyeur or exhibitionist myself but a while back a girl I was dating was blowing me while I watched a college basketball game. I realized I had left the curtains open... I think some older women call them drapes... anyway, I glanced out and saw this roly poly motherfucker with some kind of uniform on gawking from across the way. I guess the poor schlub had to work the weekend night shift. Felt bad, the way he was staring, he probably doesn't get much action at home. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

It’s a good thing some of us provide original content so the boring ones have something to say. Sad they can’t come up with anything by themselves. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1