Sign in to follow this  
TommyGavin

JFK

I read that Kennedy was pushing legislation that would prohibit any American fighting troops from going to Vietnam.

don’t be afraid to see what you see.

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

I read that Kennedy was pushing legislation that would prohibit any American fighting troops from going to Vietnam.

I loved the viet nam war flicks. This is the End, my only friend....the end.

3 hours ago, shadrap said:

When JFK's head snapped BACK the government said this was from the bullet that hit him in the back of his head.  This alone doesn't make sense to me as his head should have snapped forward.  correct?

I have heard some explanation concerning a jet effect, which in reality would be so miniscule.  Every doctor and nurse at Parkland, 43 in total, describe the a large chunk of skull of the back of JFKs head being blown out.  And both Dallas motorcycle cops riding behind the limo on tge drivers side were covered by brain material.  Chuncks of skull were found on the street.  But somehow, the official autopsy has an intact skull and brain.  When you know all the facts, it is obvious where the kill shot came from and the official story is absurd.

And let's not forget, now we know the magic bullet was found in the back seat and not Connely's  stretcher. 

• Haha 1

Thanks for all the laughing emoji's.  It will not only help me win the day, it confirms what bootlicking mental midgets you are.  Win-win.  You might actually want to read one of them and educate yourself on the truth.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fnord said:

Whoa. SID6 from FBG? If so, it's awesome to see you posting here. Welcome to the fray.

This might be the only thing you and I will ever agree on here.

@SaintsInDome2006 was one of the very best and most informative posters at "the other place"  He's a value add wherever he goes and I hope he posts more here in the Geek Club. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

It will not only help me win the day

Obviously this is very important to you...  If it wasn't, you wouldn't have brought it up...

48 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

It was not legislation, it was an EO ordering the pullout of troops.  Altered Monday morning by LBJ.   Obviously no connection.   The military establishment saw Kennedy as a backstabbing commie lover and were giving each other high-fives and smoking cigars as the official autopsy was being performed.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

@SaintsInDome2006 was one of the very best and most informative posters at "the other place"  He's a value add wherever he goes and I hope he posts more here in the Geek Club. 

True, but his knowledge on this topic is deficient. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, posty said:

Obviously this is very important to you...  If it wasn't, you wouldn't have brought it up...

Seriously, I just find the irony pretty funny.   I can write four paragraphs and have a laughing emoji by the time I refresh my screen.  Also funny. 

19 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Seriously, I just find the irony pretty funny.   I can write four paragraphs and have a laughing emoji by the time I refresh my screen.  Also funny. 

I would guess that there are some out there just find it funny what you are posting...  

20 minutes ago, posty said:

I would guess that there are some out there just find it funny what you are posting...  

Oh I am sure they do.  People who find verifiable facts funny, are not only lazy but ignorant.   It is not surprising that the pompous idiots can't challenge any points.  

1 hour ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Untrue. You and I agree on much more than you realize. I just refuse to watch the vast majority of videos posted here by you or anyone else, and quit reading your lengthy posts when you get into the weeds about leftist activists, which is frequently. 

The GC conservatives and I agree on quite a bit. Supporting Donald Trump is a complete non-starter for me, and I get vocal when others deign it within their purview to tell me what I think. So I get pigeon-holed (no offense Squis) as a "radical leftist" by you and others. I'm not complaining, people can believe what they want. Just pointing out that we all make a lot of assumptions about each other that in many cases are not entirely true.

Jesus Focking Krist

JFK released when I was 20 y.o. I fell for it... years later I saw documentaries showing how the movie was total BS. I felt like chump for believing Oliver Stone made a "true story" and joining nut-job conspirators.

Oswald did it.  Ruby was an idiot. 

10 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

JFK released when I was 20 y.o. I fell for it... years later I saw documentaries showing how the movie was total BS. I felt like chump for believing Oliver Stone made a "true story" and joining nut-job conspirators.

Oswald did it.  Ruby was an idiot. 

Good, I would love to hear you try.  Not that Oliver Stone had it right, but he was closer to the truth than the lone nut nonsense.  

5 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Good, I would love to hear you try.

I can't explain every "what about the grassy knoll?" stuff.  I just believe Oswald acted alone.

I will say the idea that Ruby was given an assassination order is ridiculous. He casually stopped at a few places before meandering over to the police station - leaving his DOG in the car, where Oswald was supposed to have to left more than a half-hour earlier. Luckiest assassination all time.

They won’t release the info 60 years later because there’s nothing there. 

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

I can't explain every "what about the grassy knoll?" stuff.  I just believe Oswald acted alone.

I will say the idea that Ruby was given an assassination order is ridiculous. He casually stopped at a few places before meandering over to the police station - leaving his DOG in the car, where Oswald was supposed to have to left more than a half-hour earlier. Luckiest assassination all time.

Just explain a few then.

1.  Dallas motorcycle cops 20 feet behind JFK, splattered with pieces of brain.   Jackie was the only other person splattered with blood and brains.  Also Jackie recovered brain pieces from trunk of vehicle.  Consistent with a head shot from the front, not from behind. 

2.  Large skull fragments found in street.  Somehow JFK's head was intact and not missing large fragments in autopsy. 

3.  Magic bullet actually found in back seat by SS agent.  

4.  43 doctors and nurses at Parkland testifying that back of JFK's head was missing with large portion of the brain gone.  Not missing in autopsy photos as brain was entirely in tact.

4.  40 witnesses who heard shot from grassy knoll, 12 witnesses saw gunsmoke from fense area, 2 witnesses saw shooter behind fense.  

5.  Multiple sitings of fake Oswalds....having diner with Ruby, in Ruby's club, test driving car, at gun range, at Mexico City embassies, getting into Rambler after shooting, in balcony at theater, being lead out back door of theater, while real Oswald taken out front.   Why were they impersonating Oswald?

6.  Impossible shooting pattern.   The vast majority of witness heard three distinct separate shots.  95 percent of those heard a shot pattern of one shot, long pause, two shots in rapid succession.  While getting off 3 shots in six seconds is possible from a bolt action rifle, that shot pattern is not. 

7.  Mysterious unknown person with SS badge stopped crowd rushing the grassy knoll area.  SS said no agent in area.  

33 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Just explain a few then.

1.  Dallas motorcycle cops 20 feet behind JFK, splattered with pieces of brain.   Jackie was the only other person splattered with blood and brains.  Also Jackie recovered brain pieces from trunk of vehicle.  Consistent with a head shot from the front, not from behind. 

2.  Large skull fragments found in street.  Somehow JFK's head was intact and not missing large fragments in autopsy. 

3.  Magic bullet actually found in back seat by SS agent.  

4.  43 doctors and nurses at Parkland testifying that back of JFK's head was missing with large portion of the brain gone.  Not missing in autopsy photos as brain was entirely in tact.

4.  40 witnesses who heard shot from grassy knoll, 12 witnesses saw gunsmoke from fense area, 2 witnesses saw shooter behind fense.  

5.  Multiple sitings of fake Oswalds....having diner with Ruby, in Ruby's club, test driving car, at gun range, at Mexico City embassies, getting into Rambler after shooting, in balcony at theater, being lead out back door by theater.   Why were they impersonating Oswald?

6.  Impossible shooting pattern.   The vast majority of witness heard three distinct separate shots.  95 percent of those heard a shot pattern of one shot, long pause, two shots in rapid succession.  While getting off 3 shots in six seconds is possible from a bolt action rifle, thst shot pattern is not. 

7.  Mysterious unknown person with SS badge stopped crowd rushing the grassy knoll area.  SS said no agent in area.  

I read all 7. Don't know the answers to those. Some strange, some ya wonder credibility... :dunno:

Oswald acted alone.

1 minute ago, GobbleDog said:

I read all 7. Don't know the answers to those. Some strange, some ya wonder credibility... :dunno:

Oswald acted alone.

The evidence says otherwise.  The government told us Oswald acted alone and wrapped up the case in just a few hours.  Warren Commission only purpose was to make the evidence fit that narrative.   It was total BS.   The has never been any proof Oswald acted alone and very flimsy evidence he even acted.   The actions of the government overwhelming points to a conspiracy and coverup.

How could Oswald have been interviewed for over 7 hours with no records or even written record of what was said.   We know almost nothing of what Oswald says.  Thst is so obscenely impossible.  

52 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Just explain a few then.

Let me run a hypothetical by you. I'm not going to assert there was a conspiracy or that there was not, for the sake of this discussion. But let's say there was a 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll ( and possibly a third shooter elsewhere), if those two witnesses were armed ( Remember this was a much different time in the world and security was simply much different back then) and opened fire on the 2nd shooter, then there would be ZERO way to ignore that there was a potential shooter on the grassy knoll. 

What could the Warren Commission say then? That two civilians were part of the plot to try to erase it all away in a new narrative? Then that would remove the single shooter narrative completely. 

Let's say you and I were coworkers and we worked near that area. We both carried 1911's for personal protection, concealed, with no regard for the legality of that at all. We see someone  with a rifle shooting the direction that we know there's the President and his motorcade. We both draw and open fire on the 2nd shooter. We both dump a full mag at him, reload and keep firing. There's zero way the deep state could try to handwave off the 2nd shooter then. They might try to pin it on the both of us, but that's still a hard sell. They can try to hide a few rifle bullets, but how can they hide basically four pistol mags of 45 caliber? 

That's the thing, the only way to have "outed" a 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll would be for a civilian to open fire on them. Someone not expected. Something that could not be controlled or planned away. Once we are shooting at him, we can scream "He shot Kennedy" and other people would likely intervene to tackle him and put him to the ground. 

You can bribe, extort, blackmail and assassinate witnesses and doctors and nurses. You can try to massage the official record. But nothing will stop the truth of two 45 pistols going off and dumping a couple of mags in half a minutes' time. There is no manipulation to get around that. 

The official "story", like you said, doesn't add up. Any number of the "conspiracy" angles could be wrong, or partially wrong, AND the belief that it all doesn't add up can be true at the exact same time. That's where the gaslighting comes in. That any theory, if it's not 100 percent accurate down to the letter, that each individual factor raised should also be immediately dismissed. Which is lunacy. A theory in total might not be workable, but it might have elements that are worth further investigation. 

It's the same thing with Trump fighting the 2020 election result. Just because he can't definitely prove something was wrong in total, doesn't mean it automatically all adds up. Same with the COVID19 vaccine, there were non stop purity tests that if you couldn't show everything all at once, then that somehow meant each and every component needed to be dismissed. Which is not practical reality at work. It's definitely hard partisanship though. 

That's the thing, jon, the radical activist leftists here will think "WE WON!" if Conservatives are fully persecuted, even if it's done without real democratic processes. As if those leftist coastal elites will give the rank and file who supported them a seat on that lifeboat. What happens when if all Conservatives and Republicans are purged? Who becomes the new "right wing" then? They don't want to answer that. Point to note, jon, the radical leftists here don't understand that they are only useful cannon fodder for Team Blue and the DNC. And when they stop being useful like an Andrew Cuomo and/or a Patrice Cullors, then maybe it will be time to put people down in some random corn field somewhere. The activists here think the "cancel" machine will suddenly and magically stop just for them. They won't figure it out until they have to watch their children die in front of them. 

2 hours ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Let me run a hypothetical by you. I'm not going to assert there was a conspiracy or that there was not, for the sake of this discussion. But let's say there was a 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll ( and possibly a third shooter elsewhere), if those two witnesses were armed ( Remember this was a much different time in the world and security was simply much different back then) and opened fire on the 2nd shooter, then there would be ZERO way to ignore that there was a potential shooter on the grassy knoll. 

What could the Warren Commission say then? That two civilians were part of the plot to try to erase it all away in a new narrative? Then that would remove the single shooter narrative completely. 

Let's say you and I were coworkers and we worked near that area. We both carried 1911's for personal protection, concealed, with no regard for the legality of that at all. We see someone  with a rifle shooting the direction that we know there's the President and his motorcade. We both draw and open fire on the 2nd shooter. We both dump a full mag at him, reload and keep firing. There's zero way the deep state could try to handwave off the 2nd shooter then. They might try to pin it on the both of us, but that's still a hard sell. They can try to hide a few rifle bullets, but how can they hide basically four pistol mags of 45 caliber? 

That's the thing, the only way to have "outed" a 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll would be for a civilian to open fire on them. Someone not expected. Something that could not be controlled or planned away. Once we are shooting at him, we can scream "He shot Kennedy" and other people would likely intervene to tackle him and put him to the ground. 

You can bribe, extort, blackmail and assassinate witnesses and doctors and nurses. You can try to massage the official record. But nothing will stop the truth of two 45 pistols going off and dumping a couple of mags in half a minutes' time. There is no manipulation to get around that. 

The official "story", like you said, doesn't add up. Any number of the "conspiracy" angles could be wrong, or partially wrong, AND the belief that it all doesn't add up can be true at the exact same time. That's where the gaslighting comes in. That any theory, if it's not 100 percent accurate down to the letter, that each individual factor raised should also be immediately dismissed. Which is lunacy. A theory in total might not be workable, but it might have elements that are worth further investigation. 

It's the same thing with Trump fighting the 2020 election result. Just because he can't definitely prove something was wrong in total, doesn't mean it automatically all adds up. Same with the COVID19 vaccine, there were non stop purity tests that if you couldn't show everything all at once, then that somehow meant each and every component needed to be dismissed. Which is not practical reality at work. It's definitely hard partisanship though. 

That's the thing, jon, the radical activist leftists here will think "WE WON!" if Conservatives are fully persecuted, even if it's done without real democratic processes. As if those leftist coastal elites will give the rank and file who supported them a seat on that lifeboat. What happens when if all Conservatives and Republicans are purged? Who becomes the new "right wing" then? They don't want to answer that. Point to note, jon, the radical leftists here don't understand that they are only useful cannon fodder for Team Blue and the DNC. And when they stop being useful like an Andrew Cuomo and/or a Patrice Cullors, then maybe it will be time to put people down in some random corn field somewhere. The activists here think the "cancel" machine will suddenly and magically stop just for them. They won't figure it out until they have to watch their children die in front of them. 

At this point there is no reason to trust the government.   Whenever you give anyone unchecked power you are going to get corruption.  EVERY SINGLE TIME.  

LBJ - with Malcom Wallace coordinating everything from there. The mob and CIA were also involved as role players. 

3 hours ago, jonmx said:

How could Oswald have been interviewed for over 7 hours with no records or even written record of what was said.   We know almost nothing of what Oswald says.  Thst is so obscenely impossible.  

You ask more than fair questions. I don't think anyone can answer them. 

While many don't agree with Oliver Stone's take on JFK, I'd have to say this might be Costner's best overall performance in any film. 

• Like 1

On 10/28/2023 at 4:41 PM, kilroy69 said:

I posted on this not long ago. I am convinced Oswald killed him by accident. He was aiming for governor john connally. It is long and convoluted but john connally denied oswalds request to expunge his dishonorable discharge and he could not get a good job because of it. It significantly effected his ability to earn a living. He saw his opportunity to kill the guy who he viewed as the person who did him wrong. Kennedy was a missed shot. No one wants to think of it like that. It HAD to be something deeper. A conspiracy. It is too hard for people to accept the direction of our country changed because a president was in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

Def one of the most out there theories I’ve heard… I firmly believe LHO never even fired a shot, nor do I think he killed Tippit. 

• Like 1

On 10/28/2023 at 6:27 PM, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Lee Oswald.

You're welcome.

I’m honestly shocked some still believe this. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I’m honestly shocked some still believe this. 

1.  The establishment government told us so.

2.  The establishment media told us so.  

Nearly 80 percent of the public rightfully don't trust neither.   There is one and only one reason hundreds of thousands of classified documents have been kept secret or destroyed.  The government was protecting itself.  If it was truly a lone nut, there would be nothing to classify. 

15 hours ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

You ask more than fair questions. I don't think anyone can answer them. 

While many don't agree with Oliver Stone's take on JFK, I'd have to say this might be Costner's best overall performance in any film. 

I never seented that movie, what did it contend?  🤔

How was Stone able to make a movie that deviated from the official narrative?  Were times different back then? 🤔

5 hours ago, jonmx said:

1.  The establishment government told us so.

2.  The establishment media told us so.  

Nearly 80 percent of the public rightfully don't trust neither.   There is one and only one reason hundreds of thousands of classified documents have been kept secret or destroyed.  The government was protecting itself.  If it was truly a lone nut, there would be nothing to classify. 

I’m one of the few that’s actually read Gerald Posner’s Case Closed - which is widely credited as the Bible for lone gunman believers. 90% of that book is nothing more than a character assassination on LHO - the 10% of the forensics actually covered, he cavalierly sweeps under the rug… Yet some still buy into it. 

1 hour ago, Mookz said:

How was Stone able to make a movie that deviated from the official narrative?  Were times different back then? 🤔

It’s a real good movie. Great cast.  Not necessary to believe Stones version to enjoy it.  

2 hours ago, Mookz said:

Brilliant film. Ridiculously good (and huge) cast of well known actors that absolutely shined, well told story, and for cinemaphiles, the editing in the film is a masterclass. Highly recommend. 

2 hours ago, Mookz said:

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Brilliant film. Ridiculously good (and huge) cast of well known actors that absolutely shined, well told story, and for cinemaphiles, the editing in the film is a masterclass. Highly recommend. 

I am not even sure what is supposed to be inaccurate about the film.  It mostly surrounds Jim Garrison and his effort to build a case for a conspiracy.   People dying before testifying and ultimately Garrison losing the case and all the characters involved are all meticulously accurate.   The mainstream media relentlessly attacked Stone and completely mischaracteeuzed the film.   How close Garrison got to the truth is not clear, but the smoke around him indicates the fire was close. 

3 hours ago, jonmx said:

I am not even sure what is supposed to be inaccurate about the film.  It mostly surrounds Jim Garrison and his effort to build a case for a conspiracy.   People dying before testifying and ultimately Garrison losing the case and all the characters involved are all meticulously accurate.   The mainstream media relentlessly attacked Stone and completely mischaracteeuzed the film.   How close Garrison got to the truth is not clear, but the smoke around him indicates the fire was close. 

I have Farewell To Justice by Joan Mellen on Audible and is pretty good, Goes into more detail about Garrison. Tells you more about Oswald, Ferry and Shaw then J.F.K. movie could go in just 3 hours. It's worth a read or listen like I did.