Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

We are doing away with political talk here

There have been several conversations of late, some publicly in threads and some in private messages. There is a growing contingency that has had enough of the political garbage that litters our forum especially since the FBG immigrants came. One of the cool things about this place is we police ourselves and I was nominated as the spokesman for this movement. If you want to have one Trump thread, one Biden thread, and maybe a general news thread, that's cool. We are still working out the logistics, but soon we will be cleaning house. 

Have a good weekend, Geeks. :cheers: 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

It was bound to happen once all the toxic, hateful (and hate-filled), Marxists/Communist liberal degenerates and perverts from FBG showed up.  Can't say I'm surprised.  They ruined the other board and got it shut down so I'm not surprised they shut down this one.  Same thing happening to our cities.  They're like cockroaches. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It was bound to happen once all the toxic, hateful (and hate-filled), Marxists/Communist liberal degenerates and perverts from FBG showed up.  Can't say I'm surprised.  They ruined the other board and got it shut down so I'm not surprised they shut down this one.  Same thing happening to our cities.  They're like cockroaches. 

The other board is pretty active 🤔

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

like anyone would put YOU in charge GFY

Can I still buy cannabis from you?

are you a mod?

also, sweeet.

The plan is working! Soon we will do away with all conservative political discussion everywhere! There will only be leftist talk allowed. If you’re not a tran loving commie who feels guilty about being white, take off. You’re not wanted. 

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

:lol: I would sooner believe a flying pig shooting rainbows out of its bunghole.

and catch them with uranus?

how about a new rule.

Each person can only create one thread a day. If they use an alias to make more they get sniped.

Just now, BuckSwope said:

:lol:. Snowflakes.  

:reported:

20 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The plan is working! Soon we will do away with all conservative political discussion everywhere! There will only be leftist talk allowed. If you’re not a tran loving commie who feels guilty about being white, take off. You’re not wanted. 

What site do you and your fellow America hating leftist locusts plan to hit next and ruin?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

What site do you and your fellow America hating leftist locusts plan to hit next and ruin?

Have seen this line of thought a couple times now. Explain what has been ruined?

2 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I dunno. Breitbart? The Donald? Free Republic? The possibilities are endless. 

what does “we” mean in your thread title 

Unfortunately we are entering a phase where the political divide is not about spending more on education or spending more defense or balancing the budget.  We are at a point where the divide is between an authoritarian state run by the executive branch and their mega corporation partners and a free society where citizens can speak their minds, raise their own families, own property, and defend themselves without being spied upon 24/7.

These type of differences are not resolvable, IMHO.  We either believe in and fight for the rights enumerated in the bill of rights or we continually surrender our freedom to our elitist masters as has been happening over the last decades.   I don't understand people falling for the authoritarianism, but it happens throughout history that people are conned by evil political movements.  The freedom that America once stood for was a good experiment while it lasted.   Let's all bow down to the FBI, CIA, Justice Department, IRS, Google, Amazon, the Federal Reserve, the New York Times, Pfizer, ExxonMobil, and all our elitist masters.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Unfortunately we are entering a phase where the political divide is not about spending more on education or spending more defense or balancing the budget.  We are at a point where the divide is between an authoritarian state run by the executive branch and their mega corporation partners and a free society where citizens can speak their minds, raise their own families, own property, and defend themselves.

These type of differences are not resolvable, IMHO.  We either believe in and fight for the rights enumerated in the bill of rights or we continually surrender our freedom to our elitist masters as has been happening over the last decades.   I don't understand people falling for the authoritarianism, but it happens throughout history that people are conned by evil political movements.  The freedom that America once stood for was a good experiment while it lasted.   Let's all bow down to the FBI, CIA, Justice Department, IRS, Google, Amazon, the Federal Reserve, Pfizer, ExxonMobil, and all our elitist masters.  

Now eliminate aliases.  That would do wonders as many threads devolve into the usual sausage fights when a "new" user suddenly appears and starts flinging sh1t like a retarded monkey. 

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

It sad that the left has abandoned liberalism and have become the party of the war-mongering power-hungry greedy elitists.  And most people don't even realize it, they are too busy being scared of the boogeyman the propaganda creates.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

Now eliminate aliases.  That would do wonders as many threads devolve into the usual sausage fights when a "new" user suddenly appears and starts flinging sh1t like a retarded monkey. 

100%.   Most of the problems on these boards would be solved if this was implemented.  It's the same 10 or so turds getting thrown in the punch bowl 

3 minutes ago, jonmx said:

It sad that the left has abandoned liberalism and have become the party of the war-mongering power-hungry greedy elitists.  And most people don't even realize it, they are too busy being scared of the boogeyman the propaganda creates.  

Save your material for the super duper official poalatics thread.

@bostonlager

please petition the posse to allow only one official NFL week thread. No need for a new one every week.

Stupid idea. As annoying as it can be, it’s basically 95% of the posts here.

So get ready for a 👻 town :doh:

35 minutes ago, edjr said:

how about a new rule.

Each person can only create one thread a day. If they use an alias to make more they get sniped.

I like this

You mean the mods decided to do this on their own??? I was told the threads were locked because libs kept reporting them.

:mellow: 

:lol:

Politics has always been a part of this forum. I used to debate with Recliner Pilot in the early aughts with Torrid Joe (from Portland).

39 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Unfortunately we are entering a phase where the political divide is not about spending more on education or spending more defense or balancing the budget.  We are at a point where the divide is between an authoritarian state run by the executive branch and their mega corporation partners and a free society where citizens can speak their minds, raise their own families, own property, and defend themselves without being spied upon 24/7.

These type of differences are not resolvable, IMHO.  We either believe in and fight for the rights enumerated in the bill of rights or we continually surrender our freedom to our elitist masters as has been happening over the last decades.   I don't understand people falling for the authoritarianism, but it happens throughout history that people are conned by evil political movements.  The freedom that America once stood for was a good experiment while it lasted.   Let's all bow down to the FBI, CIA, Justice Department, IRS, Google, Amazon, the Federal Reserve, the New York Times, Pfizer, ExxonMobil, and all our elitist masters.  

Said the perpetual victim.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

It appears to have started. Most of the political threads have been shut down. 

Ridiculous. 

Does that mean that Blue Horseshoe and League Champion have been put on suicide watch. :lol:

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I can't accuse you of being a Marxist/Communist (just authoratarian), but you check all the other boxes - fbg reject, pervert, hateful, can't stop with the FBGs slap fests, etc..    I agree, it's what gets these places shut down.   

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, squistion said:

Ridiculous. 

Does that mean that Blue Horseshoe and League Champion have been put on suicide watch. :lol:

All your hard work reporting posts is starting to payoff here like at the other place. A zebra can’t change his stripes 

• Like 2