Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

We are doing away with political talk here

It wasn't too hard to hard to see this coming once I saw tim and squis show up.     Partly because of who they are, and partly because I knew the rest of you idiots couldn't refrain from engaging them and turning every thread into a she said/she said b1tch fest.    Instead of either scrolling past( or god forbid clicking the ignore button) we actually had grown men looking up other people's posts from the forum they complain out to keep engaging with the people they are whining about ruining their precious board.   

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Are you wearing your Che Guavara hat? 

You're the leftist.  That's a your side of the aisle thing. Heck, you guys are now even supporting Hamas!

8 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

PSFer? check

Thinks about dudes in glory holes more than any straight dude should?  check

Wants to institutionalize all trannies and admitting to not caring if kids got poached south of our border? check 

FBGs slap fests?  check.   

Let me know which I got wrong.   I fully admit to 1 and 4 as well, I just find it funny when idiots like you and jon post about hate filled posts and the perverted left.   Most of the posts are about how evil the left is, groomers, and glory holes.   Peas in a pod you guys and the lefties.  The other side is evil and either pedos or racists depending on which team you play for.  

Buck Swope: Lies about what people said...check  

You're trying so hard but, again, failing as usual.  I can't even give you an "A" for effort.  Your attempts at twisting things people said into some lie is beyond pathetic.  You should probably quit while you're behind.

15 hours ago, Strike said:

Sure, and you can start a thread if you want.  It may get locked but you can start it.  No one is getting banned AFAIK from this initiative.  And, to be honest, I'm not really in favor of it.  But the FBG's rejects/transplants and all the aliases are killing this place, which was already dying.  You didn't answer my question from earlier.  I'll ask again.  You think this place hasn't been going downhill and doesn't need fixing? 

I don't want my thread locked. That's the entire point. I want the guy who locks my thread to get himself locked up, wearing a gimp suit in the dungeon under League Champion's and Blue Horseshoe's pawn shop.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I don't want my thread locked. That's the entire point. I want the guy who locks my thread to get himself locked up, wearing a gimp suit in the dungeon under League Champion's and Blue Horseshoe's pawn shop.

If I ever open a shotsup thread again and type  5-2-3-1-4 I'll feel things have improved greatly.

Guys like Dozer, Tim and Squidtard shut down forums with their zealotry.  It's what they do.

They did it to the PSF.  They're doing it here.

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

If I ever open a shotsup thread again and type  5-2-3-1-4 I'll feel things have improved greatly.

Mike did that.  Why dont you report it?

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Mike did that.  Why dont you report it?

:(

I know. It sucks and we all have to deal with it.

I was just thinking of how things could get better on the censorship front.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

And NO. It doesn't need fixing... or more correctly it didn't need fixing until twelve hours ago. Only now - counted in hours - does it need fixing. Strip all the mods of mod power gained in the last day... that's all the fixing it needs.

This.   I thought locking the tranny threads a couple weeks ago or whenever that was was a positive.  Locking basically every political thread seems excessive though.

Because I am BLm :wacko: right @IGotWorms    this thread done got him suspenderered till February. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Sure, Comrade Snowball. 

Snowball is depicted as an intellectual white pig whose leadership, dedication, and feats for Animal Farm is unparallel to any others on the farm, however he is rivaled by Napoleon who has hatred for Snowball.

Napoleon always disagrees with any ideas that Snowball has because he does not want Snowball to lead Animal Farm, wanting to lead it himself in the same vein as a tyranny.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Guys like Dozer, Tim and Squidtard shut down forums with their zealotry.  It's what they do.

Anyone who cries about PSF here should be banned.

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And then they celebrate.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, squistion said:

I used to debate with Recliner Pilot in the early aughts with Torrid Joe (from Portland).

This is complete BS. A complete fairytale 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Snowball is depicted as an intellectual white pig whose leadership, dedication, and feats for Animal Farm is unparallel to any others on the farm, however he is rivaled by Napoleon who has hatred for Snowball.

Napoleon always disagrees with any ideas that Snowball has because he does not want Snowball to lead Animal Farm, wanting to lead it himself in the same vein as a tyranny.

Napoleon is Stalin, Snowball is a combination of Lenin and Trotsky. Both are Communists. 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Napoleon is Stalin, Snowball is a combination of Lenin and Trotsky. Both are Communists. 

So. It still applies to you and Eternal pitted against each other just as Napoleon (Stalin) was to Snowball (Trotsky). You did call him Comrade Snowball. I think it's humorous. 

33 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

So. It still applies to you and Eternal pitted against each other just as Napoleon (Stalin) was to Snowball (Trotsky). You did call him Comrade Snowball. I think it's humorous. 

I called him that because it’s funnier than Comrade Napoleon and an easier reference to make. That’s all. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dizkneelande said:

I predicted this a year ago. Leftist have never built anything in their lives they only know how to destroy things. 

But they tell you they mean well. They never see the good intentions the are fed as a path to power.  

1 hour ago, Dizkneelande said:

I predicted this a year ago. Leftist have never built anything in their lives they only know how to destroy things. 

What has been destroyed?

The histrionics here 😂😂

Just now, thegeneral said:

What has been destroyed?

The histrionics here 😂😂

They call themselves men but they're a bunch of babies.

45 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I called him that because it’s funnier than Comrade Napoleon and an easier reference to make. That’s all. 

Молодец, товарищ Шохет. Немедленно явитесь в штаб НКВД для получения медали Героя Пролетариата. 

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

He got a 90 day 

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

He got a 90 day 

Blue Horseshoe? 

And how do you come across info like this? 

How did he draw the line with political talk? 

What about talking about the following topics
Science
Religion
Freedom Of Speech
The Right to Bear Arms
Abortion
Magic vs Bird
Women's pay vs Men's pay
Capital Punishment
Censorship
Black Lives Matter

Which of those are off limits? I mean, he's not just cherry picking politics, is he? 

Can it even be stopped or will political talk continue, like the southern border remains open.

19 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Can it even be stopped or will political talk continue, like the southern border remains open.

And what comprises "politcal" talk?  The subjects above...that I just listed...many have political relations.

56 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

And what comprises "politcal" talk?  The subjects above...that I just listed...many have political relations.

I think it's ridiculous if they don't let us discuss real issues are country faces. I bumped the southern border thread to point out how Finland is locking down their border to stop illegals coming in.

2 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

How did he draw the line with political talk? 

What about talking about the following topics
Science
Religion
Freedom Of Speech
The Right to Bear Arms
Abortion
Magic vs Bird
Women's pay vs Men's pay
Capital Punishment
Censorship
Black Lives Matter

Which of those are off limits? I mean, he's not just cherry picking politics, is he? 

When FBG banned the PSF they created an Elon Musk thread where all the libtards would endless dump on Musk.  Their need to regulate speech is insatiable.   Free speech is a relic of the past.  We must only get our information from filtered sources with no ability to discuss.   This is what the 'progressives' want. 

• Haha 1

We have raised a future generations who have been brainwashed into believing that freedom of speech and owning a gun is dangerous.  That convenience is more important than privacy.  That government needs to control behavior.  That people's rights and privileges should be race based.  That equal justice is just whataboutisms.  That government can not be questioned.   That parents can not be trusted to raise their children.  

We have a generation who largely consist of people who shout down the other side and don't want to hear anything which challenges their beliefs.  

We have ceded way too much of our righta and power to the feds and they now have control over the information we have access to.  I still can't believe there are adults who cheer this on and instead of realizing that our freedkms are disappearing as government alogns with the mega corporarions.  Instead all they fear are the dissenting voices of freedom. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Buck Swope: Lies about what people said...check  

You're trying so hard but, again, failing as usual.  I can't even give you an "A" for effort.  Your attempts at twisting things people said into some lie is beyond pathetic.  You should probably quit while you're behind.

"I think the takeaway is if you don't want to be a victim then don't f@cking come here illegally in the first place."

In a discussion about the downside of Remain in Mexico.  About kids.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

"I think the takeaway is if you don't want to be a victim then don't f@cking come here illegally in the first place."

In a discussion about the downside of Remain in Mexico.  About kids.  

So? How did the kids make it up to the border  in the first place? Why are they our problem? Let mexico deal with them. They let them  in to their country. Nice try with  VS. Very puzzy. 

11 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

Yep 💯

They are like a bad case of herp.