Sign in to follow this  
nobody

All white vs all black pro bowl

1 minute ago, peenie said:

You know, whenever a black man was lynched by white men, the whites always pulled down the black man’s pants and often cut off his genitals. This fascination with Barack’s sexuality and obsession over Michelle’s gender is the same sick demon that exists in you all that hasn’t been extinguished with time or reason. 

Get help, seriously.

I agree.  Leave Michelle Obama alone.  Just let him be so he can live his own life without this nonsense.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

You know, whenever a black man was lynched by white men, the whites always pulled down the black man’s pants and often cut off his genitals. This fascination with Barack’s sexuality and obsession over Michelle’s gender is the same sick demon that exists in you all that hasn’t been extinguished with time or reason. 

Get help, seriously.

Always?

Learn something new everyday.  I did not know this.

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Hey @EternalShinyAndChrome- Mendenhall was having a little fun trolling. If you want true racism, see above post. 

How is that racist?

Are you saying it's OKAY to say blacks are superior athletically but it's racist to say they would be outcoached?  Huh?

Also, WAS Mendenhall trolling?  Or are you trying to make that up to make yourself feel better?

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Get help, seriously.

Tremendous post, 

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Get help, seriously.

I always appreciate your introspection.  But, how do you feel about "believe all women"?

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

How is that racist?

Are you saying it's OKAY to say blacks are superior athletically but it's racist to say they would be outcoached?  Huh?

If you think a black man would automatically be out coached by a white man, that is racism 101. I feel looks explaining this. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

If you think a black man would automatically be out coached by a white man, that is racism 101. I feel looks explaining this. 

Because everything is racist on your mind you little cali snowflake. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Hang on...You think it's racist to say that blacks would be outcoached by whites but it's NOT racist to say blacks would outplay whites?

I feel like I don't need to explain this TO YOU.  What kind of pretzel logic are you using to excuse one form of racism over the other?  If you consider one to be racist then you certainly MUST deem the other to be racist as well.  They are not mutually exclusive here (other than in your tiny brain).

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Because everything is racist on your mind you little cali snowflake. 

I’m the snowflake? There are two threads here devoted to taking Mendehall seriously. The only snowflakes around here are all the white dudes constantly whining about being victims: so funny. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

I’m the snowflake? There are two threads here devoted to taking Mendehall seriously. The only snowflakes around here are all the white dudes constantly whining about being victims: so funny. 

Your side is the one screaming "RACSIM" every time someone looks at a minority.  What did you expect was going to happen?  That good people sit by and do nothing?  Just take it in the a$$ like you and your buddies do in Senate conference rooms?

And then you have the audacity to point fingers at others and accuse them of being hyper-focused on it?  GTFO with your gaslighting.

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Ryan Clark a black man and former teammate said it was a ridiculous post and unnecessary and dicisive.  

But here is Tim the white flake from Cali to let us all know its a simple troll job.  

Black people don't agree with you Tim.  But way to white knight for no reason other than being a shill.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Hang on...You think it's racist to say that blacks would be outcoached by whites but it's NOT racist to say blacks would outplay whites?

I feel like I don't need to explain this TO YOU.  What kind of pretzel logic are you using to excuse one form of racism over the other?  If you consider one to be racist then you certainly MUST deem the other to be racist as well.  They are not mutually exclusive here (other than in your tiny brain).

Pointing out athletic ability among races isn’t racist. Blacks dominate both the NBA and NFL in numbers far greater than their proportion of the overall population. No bigotry in pointing that out, 

But the claim that whites are smarter than blacks IS racist. Not the same at all. Sad that you think it is. 

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Your side is the one screaming "RACSIM" every time someone looks at a minority.  What did you expect was going to happen?  That good people sit by and do nothing?  Just take it in the a$$ like you and your buddies do in Senate conference rooms?

And then you have the audacity to point fingers at others and accuse them of being hyper-focused on it?  GTFO with your gaslighting.

Tim is a troll.   But there is a different set a rules for black people and everyone else.  Hell he would even admit to you that.  

Its the world we live in now a days.  

Boy its easy to be black today.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Ryan Clark a black man and former teammate said it was a ridiculous post and unnecessary and dicisive.  

But here is Tim the white flake from Cali to let us all know its a simple troll job.  

Black people don't agree with you Tim.  But way to white knight for no reason other than being a shill.

I’m sure some agree with me and some don’t. Just as some agree with you and some don’t, that’s because black people like all people are individuals. They can think for themselves. Despite some of the racist claims made to the contrary in this forum. 

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Which side would Mahomes play? 

(We need each other in order for the game to be good.)

I guess he needs to get tested to see if he is 51 percent white or black.  If he is really 50-50, he is going to have ref the game.  

And who gets the Hispanic or pacific-islanders?   Or are they excluded?  

It is so dumb when people make it about white v. Black.  

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

I’m sure some agree with me and some don’t. Just as some agree with you and some don’t, that’s because black people like all people are individuals. They can think for themselves. Despite some of the racist claims made to the contrary in this forum. 

Yeah I am sure there are some racist blacks out there that would agree with your position.   

Thr non racist blacks dont.  

I agree.  

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Hey @EternalShinyAndChrome- Mendenhall was having a little fun trolling. If you want true racism, see above post. 

Or maybe it was you getting trolled.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, peenie said:

What are you all babbling about??? Who is Michael?! 

Sorry. I didn't know that he was referring to Michelle.

I did know that Obama's mother had a male first name but forgot what it was.... I looked it up just now. Her name was Stanley. I thought that's what he was talking about.

18 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Pointing out athletic ability among races isn’t racist. Blacks dominate both the NBA and NFL in numbers far greater than their proportion of the overall population. No bigotry in pointing that out, 

But the claim that whites are smarter than blacks IS racist. Not the same at all. Sad that you think it is. 

It's sad that you think it ISN'T.  But, after all, you are the party of racists so I guess that's par for the course.

20 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

White liberals are the most racist of all.  They'll tell you that black people can't function with out them.

It’s always one of you that ruins it. When you start talking crazy, I respond in kind. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_of_Jesse_Washington 

When y’all think it’s okay to call Michelle Obama a man or Barack Obama gay, I’m gonna remind you about the historical pattern of whites being insanely and savagely obsessed over black sexuality. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

This could have been a fun thread.

Who said it's over ?? 

Reminds me of the epic skit from Chappelle on the racial draft....."who gets Tiger ?" lmao

The two biggest questions are....

1.  Who gets Mahomes ??  

2.  Who gets the polynesians ??  Nacua, Hufanga, Sewell, etc.  

And I thought my Mahomes question was fun and funny. I can roll with you guys. But don’t talk about MICHELLE OBAMA!!!!!

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

And I thought my Mahomes question was fun and funny. I can roll with you guys. But don’t talk about MICHELLE OBAMA!!!!!

Princeton, Harvard law and then University of Chicago.  I was unaware of her background.  Or perhaps I had forgotten which sometimes happens.

There is no other First Lady except Jackie Kennedy that was so open and interesting and active:

She is a bit too stern or serious for my taste but she’s not a transgender person. Transgender people work really hard at trying to disguise themselves and I find them to be overly feminine. Michelle is just a no nonsense person which can be a bit off putting sometimes. Kind of like how Nancy Reagan was and how Laura Bush (🥰) was not. 

Wouldn’t you be mad at an entire race too if a White player hit you so hard in the biggest moment of your career causing you to fumble the ball and seal your team losing the Super Bowl. I know as a Steelers Fan Tim remembers. Maybe that’s why he also hates whites. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don't know why I let myself get dragged into this topic, since I find most people lack the intellectual objectivity to discuss it, but I find it fascinating for some reason, so here goes.

Actually Tim, it is the same.  If you believe that the brain is a physical organ capable of evolving, then different brains would evolve at different rates based on different needs.  The would be the same as any other physical organ or capability; think of replacing "fast-twitch muscles" or "melanin" in the above statement.  

At this point I'm merely discussing the possibility, not asserting any conclusions.  So the question for you and others Tim is:  do you believe that the brains of different groups of people, over time, would evolve to meet different needs, yes or no?

This is a general, bell curve sort of question, not asking if you think every person in one group is smarter than every person in another group.  That would be dumb.

Defensive Backs is where the blacks would have the huge advantage. 

Jason Sehorn have an eligibility left?

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Ryan Clark is one of my favorite analysts ......or whatever title he has. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

The guy who discovered DNA thinks otherwise.  But what does he know.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

It’s always one of you that ruins it. When you start talking crazy, I respond in kind. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_of_Jesse_Washington 

When y’all think it’s okay to call Michelle Obama a man or Barack Obama gay, I’m gonna remind you about the historical pattern of whites being insanely and savagely obsessed over black sexuality. 

so its not racist in the slightest, she has a bigger d1ck than anyone on this bored and Barack loves sucking on it

facts

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I don’t like our chances. Edelman 😂

I think every other position we would be just fine, Lynch can double over the top seahorn can match up with anyone 

the amount of pressure on the QB takes pressure off the DBs

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I think every other position we would be just fine, Lynch can double over the top seahorn can match up with anyone 

the amount of pressure on the QB takes pressure off the DBs

Those dudes are like 50 😂