Sign in to follow this  
nobody

All white vs all black pro bowl

34 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Was it culture or genetics when we were all still hunter gatherers that allowed us to created agriculture and stringed instruments while they still eating mud pies and living in giraffe skin huts?

So many flaws in this question, starting with the “us” and “they” statement. Can you trace your ancestry to prehistoric days? Are you pureblood aryan going all the way back? 

I just don’t understand how people like you and CDub can think this way. So awful. 

This topic has went off the rails.

The whole point is black people get a pass for racism.  White people don't. 

Will Mendenhall get ridiculed some?  Sure.  If it was a white guy saying this about baseball he would get lambasted for days on every network.  

This much is obvious by now.  Indisputable.  

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

This topic has went off the rails.

The whole point is black people get a pass for racism.  White people don't. 

Will Mendenhall get ridiculed some?  Sure.  If it was a white guy saying this about baseball he would get lambasted for days on every network.  

This much is obvious by now.  Indisputable.  

No question that there is a double standard. But I think it’s just and deserved. Black people are allowed, at times, to make jokes that border on racism. White people can’t. Thats not unfair given our history that guys like you are so reluctant to acknowledge or agree to have taught. 

• Haha 2

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

No question that there is a double standard. But I think it’s just and deserved. Black people make jokes that border on racism. White people can’t. Thats not unfair given our history that guys like you are so reluctant to acknowledge or agree to have taught. 

This is why you are a hack.  "Its a double standard but it doesn't matter"

Hack

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

This is why you are a hack.  "Its a double standard but it doesn't matter"

Hack

It doesn’t make me a hack, it makes me right. Not every double standard is automatically a bad thing. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

It doesn’t make me a hack, it makes me right. Not every double standard is automatically a bad thing. 

At least you admit there is a double standard.  Thats all I need from you.  

Spin it anyway you want.  Make yourself dizzy.  

20 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The fact that most scientists don’t believe there is any connection between genetics of race and intelligence. Yet racists think there are. I’m hoping that you agree with the scientists and believe this is a matter of culture and not race. But you tell me. 

Well, it's hard to tell from your Wiki link, because it reads like somebody's term paper to justify that position.  It is anything but objective. 

As I implied above, if you asked me if there is anything inherent to skin color which directly drives average intelligence, I would say no.

If however a significantly higher percentage of people with a particular skin color evolved through many generations to reward physical vs. intellectual achievements, there may be a correlation (not causation).  

The Wiki link also defines "race" as a sociopolitical phenomenon and not a biological one, and questions the definition of "intelligence," so it's premise is to muddy the discussion such that no consensus can truly be achieved.  Which, as near as I can tell, is what this article concludes, although you like to toss around superlatives like "most" quite easily in creating your perception of consensus.

In the end, to believe that any human brain from any ethnicity, geographical region, etc. is statistically likely to be 100% physiologically identical (i.e., immune to localized evolutionary factors) seems unrealistic.  But, as has been discussed when this topic has arisen before, there is no clear social benefit to pursuing it.

It just rankles me to be considered "racist" by soft-thinking wokists because they can't grasp this concept.

21 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

So many flaws in this question, starting with the “us” and “they” statement. Can you trace your ancestry to prehistoric days? Are you pureblood aryan going all the way back? 

I just don’t understand how people like you and CDub can think this way. So awful. 

So genetics?

Who’s gonna do the salary cap for mendenhalls squad? 

29 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You are not right when you advocate that racism is okay because you want to collect virtues.  You are INCREDIBLY wrong here.  INCREDIBLY.  That's not even debatable.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You are not right when you advocate that racism is okay because you want to collect virtues.  You are INCREDIBLY wrong here.  INCREDIBLY.  That's not even debatable.

Nah man.  MLK would be proud of Tim.

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Your evidence doesn’t prove genetic differences. It MAY prove cultural differences, and It’s not racist to point out cultural differences. It is, IMO, racist to point out genetic differences that don’t exist according to the vast majority of scientists. Do you agree? 

genetically speaking the weaker people of any race who procreated became the more intelligent as they had to use their brain more to overcome physical weakness.  In turn they genetically adapted and their offspring did as well.  Ultimately intelligence became a more dominant trait than brute strength

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

genetically speaking the weaker people of any race who procreated became the more intelligent as they had to use their brain more to overcome physical weakness.  In turn they genetically adapted and their offspring did as well.  Ultimately intelligence became a more dominant trait than brute strength

So the smartest people on this planet are the midgets?  Who'd of thought we should all be looking to Peter Dinklage as the brainiac of our generation?

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol

Just now, Strike said:

So the smartest people on this planet are the midgets?  Who'd of thought we should all be looking to Peter Dinklage as the brainiac of our generation?

you can take that for what its worth, but the only way weaker people could gain power was with their brains

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

This explains Asians 

Will the black team be working on CPT? They may end up forfeiting. 

3 hours ago, Strike said:

I'm not sure if he's a brainiac but he sure can pull off portraying a brainiac on TV.

Genetics and intelligence differences: five special findings - PMC (nih.gov)

This study at the National Institute of Heatlh (dot gov) website says that intelligence has a genetic component.

Perhaps people who claim that science has proven there is no genetic component can provide a link to some peer reviewed science so we can compare and contrast the two.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

No question that there is a double standard. But I think it’s just and deserved. Black people are allowed, at times, to make jokes that border on racism. White people can’t. Thats not unfair given our history that guys like you are so reluctant to acknowledge or agree to have taught. 

You are such a racist. 

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Great observation, the salary cap should be a factor. 

On 12/18/2023 at 10:55 PM, nobody said:

tj watt, maxx crosby, nick and joey, trey hendrickson...

Not sure who the hell would be covering tyreek though.

No need to cover him. They won't have to time to throw.

18 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I would encourage you to reconsider this path of logic, it is beneath you.

14 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Genetics and intelligence differences: five special findings - PMC (nih.gov)

This study at the National Institute of Heatlh (dot gov) website says that intelligence has a genetic component.

Perhaps people who claim that science has proven there is no genetic component can provide a link to some peer reviewed science so we can compare and contrast the two.

Boom

On 12/19/2023 at 8:10 AM, peenie said:

Which side would Mahomes play? 

(We need each other in order for the game to be good.)

Mahomes is half-white, half black.  Disqualified.  

On 12/19/2023 at 8:10 AM, peenie said:

Which side would Mahomes play? 

(We need each other in order for the game to be good.)

My proposal for this....

1) If he (a) knows his father and (b) that father is not in prison.....he is on the white team
2) If he refuses to use the "N" word....he is on the white team

• Like 1

Maybe argue intelligence is inversely proportional to junk size.  That way if someone tells you you are an idiot for making the argument you can thank them for saying you are well hung.

21 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I  don't understand how liberals think. It's so awful.  Agreed?

22 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Tim X Kendi never disappoints.

• Haha 1

On 12/20/2023 at 1:34 PM, Fireballer said:

Tim X Kendi never disappoints.

They just continually shift. Scream about double standards, riot over it, then claim sometimes it’s ok.  Anything to think they are on the right side in any debate. Anything. 

• Like 1