Sign in to follow this  
Engorgeous George

Lauren Boebert Switching Districts

This happened a few times last cycle in NY by democrats. Reeeee! 

6 hours ago, OldMaid said:

I’ve always thought she looked slightly inbred. :dunno:

Coming from you? 😆

Have you seen that pic of you drunkingly kereoking? Or however you spell it.

Talk about inbred. 

4 hours ago, Strike said:

You're full of crap.  I grew up there.  CA has CBF's just like the rest of the U.S.  Then there is the fact that you've admitted that both you and your SO have had weight issues.  I normally don't bring people's spouses In to discussions here but given I'm only repeating what you have posted, and the subject at hand, it seems reasonable in this context.  Maybe sit one out for once???

Ahahahahahaha! 

Sorry it took me so long to respond to this but I am on vacation in Hawaii, yet another blue state where the women might be even more gorgeous than California. 

Sure both my wife and I have had weight issues…by California standards. We’d be considered practically svelte in whatever MAGA trailer park you cohabitate in. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Once again I can tell that most of you guys don’t live in California. If you did you would not regard Boebert as a 6 even. In this state she’s more like a 2 or 3. 

But I guess whatever freezing dull conservative area most of you losers spend your time in, Lauren is highly desirable. 

She is no Nancy Pelosi.  

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Once again I can tell that most of you guys don’t live in California. If you did you would not regard Boebert as a 6 even. In this state she’s more like a 2 or 3. 

But I guess whatever freezing dull conservative area most of you losers spend your time in, Lauren is highly desirable. 

I've worked there quite a bit.  And it's very true California as a whole has great looking women, especially if you like Asian women, and I'm a fan.  But to me saying she's a 2 or 3 means if you pull 10 random women her age off the street there she's only hotter than 1-2.  That's not close to being true even in CA.  I've spent most every fall weekend my whole life on SEC campuses including my college years so I feel I've got a pretty good gauge of what hot is and isn't.  Her mouth and personality are detractors, but if we are basing it on looks unless you just have a thing where brunettes aren't your thing, she's pretty good for a woman over 35.  She's not perfect, but she's definitely in the top quartile.

23 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Ahahahahahaha! 

Sorry it took me so long to respond to this but I am on vacation in Hawaii, yet another blue state where the women might be even more gorgeous than California. 

Sure both my wife and I have had weight issues…by California standards. We’d be considered practically svelte in whatever MAGA trailer park you cohabitate in. 

Just spent 8 glorious days in Wailea, Maui.

Heaven on Earth. 

Enjoy that!

I wish they all could be drunk and fat California girls. 

18 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'm going to need to see a FULL body profile before I make any kind of determination.

Also, most women nowadays cake the makeup on so much that men are getting bait-and-switched when that sh#t comes off.

As long as it stays on until I finish I don't care.  BTW the juice is a good makeup remover and skin conditioner.  Sell the concept.

16 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

this woman is available for conjugal visits.  Might want to check her for a shank though...but she checks the boxes, cute and batshizz crazy.

Not much of a housekeeper.

13 hours ago, Gepetto said:

I'd smash (if that saying is still used today)

As would ANY straight Man. Take notice to who wouldn't smash her. That tells you all you need to know. 

17 hours ago, thegeneral said:

I’m guessing the four kids have done a bit of damage. Loose like sleeve of wizard.

There are also kegel exercises, though in her case she may go for kleagle exercises.  That's right, I made a Klan joke on top of a misogynistic reference.

CNN — 

Police in Colorado are investigating an incident involving US Rep. Lauren Boebert and her ex-husband, Jayson Boebert, while they were at a restaurant on Saturday night, a police department official told CNN.

Silt Police Department officers responded to the Miner’s Claim restaurant Saturday night after receiving a call, according to Lt. Matthew Gronbeck.

“This is a sad situation for all that keeps escalating and another reason I’m moving. I didn’t punch Jayson in the face and no one was arrested,” Lauren Boebert, a Colorado Republican, said in a statement to CNN on Monday. “I will be consulting with my lawyer about the false claims he made against me and evaluate all of my legal options.”

CNN has reached out to the Miner’s Claim restaurant for comment.

Jayson Boebert told The Denver Post in a phone interview that he called the Silt Police Department on Sunday morning to say he did not want to press charges.

“I don’t want nothing to happen,” he told the newspaper. “Her and I were working through a difficult conversation.”

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/08/politics/lauren-boebert-police-ex-husband/index.html

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:
CNN — 

Police in Colorado are investigating an incident involving US Rep. Lauren Boebert and her ex-husband, Jayson Boebert, while they were at a restaurant on Saturday night, a police department official told CNN.

Silt Police Department officers responded to the Miner’s Claim restaurant Saturday night after receiving a call, according to Lt. Matthew Gronbeck.

“This is a sad situation for all that keeps escalating and another reason I’m moving. I didn’t punch Jayson in the face and no one was arrested,” Lauren Boebert, a Colorado Republican, said in a statement to CNN on Monday. “I will be consulting with my lawyer about the false claims he made against me and evaluate all of my legal options.”

CNN has reached out to the Miner’s Claim restaurant for comment.

Jayson Boebert told The Denver Post in a phone interview that he called the Silt Police Department on Sunday morning to say he did not want to press charges.

“I don’t want nothing to happen,” he told the newspaper. “Her and I were working through a difficult conversation.”

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/08/politics/lauren-boebert-police-ex-husband/index.html

The kind of statements you expect from your representative.  :lol:

On 1/8/2024 at 3:50 PM, Mike Honcho said:

The kind of statements you expect from your representative.  :lol:

Some of us prefer elected officials who sound and act like professional wrestlers.

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Looks like Boobert isn't going anywhere anytime soon :wub:

https://coloradosun.com/2024/04/05/lauren-boebert-4th-congressional-district/

She will not get my vote.  As near as I can tell she has never had an original thought outside of believing vapping in a concert hall is a good idea.  She is loud, but unoriginal.  She wants the limelight but has never done the hard work for her constituents.   

12 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

She will not get my vote.  As near as I can tell she has never had an original thought outside of believing vapping in a concert hall is a good idea.  She is loud, but unoriginal.  She wants the limelight but has never done the hard work for her constituents.   

She running in your district?

Colorado Rep. Lauren Boebert reportedly got so drunk at a Republican gala in the Big Apple, she had to be cut off by bartenders — but witnesses denied the allegation to The Post.

The controversial congresswoman’s apparently boozy turn at the New York Young Republicans annual event in December also included her bothering former President Donald Trump for many so selfies, his security stepped in to stop her, CNN reported.

:overhead:

5 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

She is.

You have my sincere sympathy. 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Colorado Rep. Lauren Boebert reportedly got so drunk at a Republican gala in the Big Apple, she had to be cut off by bartenders — but witnesses denied the allegation to The Post.

The controversial congresswoman’s apparently boozy turn at the New York Young Republicans annual event in December also included her bothering former President Donald Trump for many so selfies, his security stepped in to stop her, CNN reported.

That's tabloid material at best. Do better.

I’m gonna have to overlook Boeberts drunken display considering Kamala sucked cack for a living. 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Did she keep her big fake tiits in this time? 

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Did she keep her big fake tiits in this time? 

We can only hope. 

On 12/28/2023 at 3:18 PM, Strike said:

ROFLMAO.  Didnt see you raise this objection last time when her opponent was funded by 90%+ national money and probably will be again in the district she's leaving.  Where was your concern about the money that Dem got from people he/she wouldn't be representing?

On 12/28/2023 at 4:06 PM, IGotWorms said:

They knew that person wouldn’t be representing them when they donated, dumb dumb

Lol, @Strike is so focking dumb

On 4/6/2024 at 4:51 PM, IGotWorms said:

That's some well written cutting edge journalism right there.