Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Fauci admits to widespread fraud

He hasn’t admitted to anything. This is a summary by a Republican hostile to Fauci. No transcript has been released. 

This is why Hunter Biden was reluctant to testify in private before these guys. Because they lie. Let’s see what the actual transcript says. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He hasn’t admitted to anything. This is a summary by a Republican hostile to Fauci. No transcript has been released. 

This is why Hunter Biden was reluctant to testify in private before these guys. Because they lie. Let’s see what the actual transcript says. 

Standing besides Hunter Biden is quite the hill to die on. Holy God Trump is a buffoon, but there’s not a chance in hell I would support his kids if they were doing what Hunter has been. So weird.

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

Standing besides Hunter Biden is quite the hill to die on. Holy God Trump is a buffoon, but there’s not a chance in hell I would support his kids if they were doing what Hunter has been. So weird.

I don’t support Hunter at all. I just see his point in not wanting to testify in private to these guys. 

I do stand behind Dr Fauci. I regard him in public as a great man, and a hero. (He may be a bastard in private as @RLLD claims, I have no idea, I only know his public image.) I strongly doubt that he ever said “we made it up” about anything regarding Covid, but we’ll find out when they release the transcripts. Why are these under wraps? 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t support Hunter at all. I just see his point in not wanting to testify in private to these guys. 

I do stand behind Dr Fauci. I regard him in public as a great man, and a hero. (He may be a bastard in private as @RLLD claims, I have no idea, I only know his public image.) I strongly doubt that he ever said “we made it up” about anything regarding Covid, but we’ll find out when they release the transcripts. Why are these under wraps? 

Good Lord.

57 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

So you’re saying someone is taking a page out of Adam Schiff’s playbook 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

So the thread title Fauci admits to widespread fraud is false?

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

So he’s making it up, knowing it was recorded. Ok. 

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

We’ll find out. He’s certainly putting his own spin on it. 

Spin is a little different than lying. I do recall Fauci reversing his recommendation on the masks, and I would say that could be an indication they were winging it on some of this. 

What a stupid article. It was a novel virus, nobody really knew precisely what we had to do. I mean, hell, even after all this time we have to make guesses every year on the frickin flu :doh:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Spin is a little different than lying. I do recall Fauci reversing his recommendation on the masks, and I would say that could be an indication they were winging it on some of this. 

Of course they were. There’s also choices that have to be made. Originally they said you didn’t need a mask because they needed to preserve them for healthcare workers. Once the supply was up they said okay you should wear a mask. There’s really nothing exceptional or nefarious about it, that’s how public health emergencies are dealt with :dunno:

15 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You stand behind him with your hands on his shoulders...

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Don’t you mean my hands on the strings, pulling them? 

Jfc...u live here????  I posted 10 sec ago....get a life.

2 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Jfc...u live here????  I posted 10 sec ago....get a life.

When I’m here I post a lot. Very soon I’ll be gone from this website for most of the weekend. The NFL awaits. 

15 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Of course they were. There’s also choices that have to be made. Originally they said you didn’t need a mask because they needed to preserve them for healthcare workers. Once the supply was up they said okay you should wear a mask. There’s really nothing exceptional or nefarious about it, that’s how public health emergencies are dealt with :dunno:

Yeah well, perhaps they shouldn’t have been winging closing schools. 

Years later people still complaining about an imperfect response to a novel virus. We really are in the dumbest timeline. 

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Years later people still complaining about an imperfect response to a novel virus. We really are in the dumbest timeline. 

Are you double masking? If not you're a MURDERER!!!

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Perhaps.   Or, maybe the reaction was to the way it was done....and how people who asked questions were treated....maybe its more than you are allowing yourself to see

On 1/12/2024 at 8:12 PM, The Real timschochet said:

Oh the irony.

9 hours ago, MDC said:

people like you have blamed Trump for the China Virus for years

10 hours ago, MDC said:

Dumbest comment possible. :doh:

23 hours ago, MDC said:

That would make sense if people with common sense didn't object to the arbitrary measures in real time.  And if you recall, that's when the people endorsing the half-assed response started saying if you disagree with them, you don't believe in science.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nobody said:

That would make sense if people with common sense didn't object to the arbitrary measures in real time.  And if you recall, that's when the people endorsing the half-assed response started saying if you disagree with them, you don't believe in science.

Which arbitrary measures?

Yeah, keeping schools closed was “imperfect”.  What a clown. 

Dude doesn’t even have a college education but he knows how we should have responded to a novel virus. 😂 

Doosh has a college education and doesn’t know that a virus in Florida isn’t different than the same one in Pennsylvania.  

35 minutes ago, MDC said:

Which arbitrary measures?

6 ft rule that Fauci admitted he made up with no basis in science.  That's one.

Next time we have a novel virus I hope they ask a GED Lyft driver who has ED what we should do. 🤡 

Just now, Strike said:

6 ft rule that Fauci admitted he made up with no basis in science.  That's one.

You’d have been happier at 3 feet?

Just now, MDC said:

You’d have been happier at 3 feet?

???

1 minute ago, Strike said:

???

Are you saying social distancing wasn’t necessary at all? Or you’re bugged by the arbitrariness of the dostance?

Just now, MDC said:

Are you saying social distancing wasn’t necessary at all? Or you’re bugged by the arbitrariness of the dostance?

You'd have to define necessary.  But I specifically answered your question.   Fauci admitted he made up that rule arbitrarily.  And many of us called it out at the time.  Are you disputing that?  If not, you should acknowledge it and not move the goalposts.  Then we can move on to discussing what might have been appropriate.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

You'd have to define necessary.  But I specifically answered your question.   Fauci admitted he made up that rule arbitrarily.  And many of us called it out at the time.  Are you disputing that?  If not, you should acknowledge it and not move the goalposts.  Then we can move on to discussing what might have been appropriate.

Everyone on earth knows you’re supposed to distance yourself from others when you’re contagious. Three years later and you guys are mad that Fauci arbitrarily said six feet instead of some other distance?

Just want to make sure I’m getting the complaint right here. 

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

Next time we have a novel virus I hope they ask a GED Lyft driver who has ED what we should do. 🤡 

Lol. Says the highly educated guy that was renting a room on Craigslist from a stranger in his thirties.  A room, lol  I had a mortgage in my twenties.