Civil_War

If a Civil War started....would you enlist?

3 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

What do you think a 3/2 1,500 sq foot condo with water views cost in Baltimore boyo?  Must not be much since you think Baltimore is such a hellhole.

Take a guess boyo. 

I’m sure the people in the housing projects are glad to know that down by the water people are doing fine. 20 pct of the population of Baltimore lives in poverty. Nearly twice the national average. Baltimore population has decreased 40 pct since its peak. You were saying? 

9 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Baltimore

Who the F wants to live in Baltimore? It's a crap hole. Besides, you live in NJ BOYO, remember? 

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Comparatively yes.

1 - You said you "hope" to have 2m 10 years from now when you are 65.   You're 55 and not even a millionaire yet. 

2 - You live in a 1600sf house with 8 foot ceilings.

3 - The average accountant with a CPA makes 114K in your area.  You never got your CPA.  That puts you at the median income level at best.

All your own words.  

So, how much would one need to start with to have $2M in 10 years assuming 6% returns?  I never go higher.

How is my house a reflection of how much money I have.  Have you seen Buffet's house?

I'm not an accountant boyo.  I guess you're unaware there are other jobs in finance besides accountants? 

And yes, all my own words.  Your words are all lies so everyone knows you're just a plebe.  You try way too hard.

And if were IRL talking, there's a 95% chance I crush you in income boyo.  But I just don't go around bragging about it like some douchenozzle...eh I mean you. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m sure the people in the housing projects are glad to know that down by the water people are doing fine. 20 pct of the population of Baltimore lives in poverty. Nearly twice the national average. Baltimore population has decreased 40 pct since its peak. You were saying? 

So that means 80% don't  live in poverty right?  And aware me, haven't cities always been a melting pot of all races, the rich and the poor?

Take a history lesson boyo. 

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Who the F wants to live in Baltimore? It's a crap hole. Besides, you live in NJ BOYO, remember? 

I live in Maryland dumb ass.

You should have asked my stalker @Horseman, he thinks he has all the deets.  I would never live in NJ FFS.

Assrot is trying to convince us that Baltimore is the place to be. Lol. Except the people that live there don’t want to. In 2020 Baltimore lost more population than any major city in the country. 

15 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Comparatively yes.

1 - You said you "hope" to have 2m 10 years from now when you are 65.   You're 55 and not even a millionaire yet. 

2 - You live in a 1600sf house with 8 foot ceilings.

3 - The average accountant with a CPA makes 114K in your area.  You never got your CPA.  That puts you at the median income level at best.

All your own words.  

One last word on that boyo.  We both know that you'd need about $1M compounded at 6% for ten years to hit $2M even with annual deposits.

I made that post in early 2022 I believe.  What has the market done between early 2022 and now boyo?

Looks like my retirement got pushed up a few years.

LMFAO

Just now, Raven Fan said:

One last word on that boyo.  We both know that you'd need about $1M compounded at 6% for ten years to hit $2M even with annual deposits.

I made that post in early 2022 I believe.  What has the market done between early 2022 and now boyo?

LMFAO

😆 Keep trying peanut. Maybe some stranger online will believe you some day. 😆

12 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

So, how much would one need to start with to have $2M in 10 years assuming 6% returns?  I never go higher.

How is my house a reflection of how much money I have.  Have you seen Buffet's house?

I'm not an accountant boyo.  I guess you're unaware there are other jobs in finance besides accountants? 

And yes, all my own words.  Your words are all lies so everyone knows you're just a plebe.  You try way too hard.

And if were IRL talking, there's a 95% chance I crush you in income boyo.  But I just don't go around bragging about it like some douchenozzle...eh I mean you. 

There is nothing to brag about.  Although you did post it all on the internet for some reason. :dunno:  

32 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

So you know for a fact that I'm poor?

Cause I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that you're a low IQ, racist douchnozzle.

Game Set Match boyo. 

Alright

Just now, Horseman said:

There is nothing to brag about.  Although you did post it all on the internet for some reason. :dunno:  

Not bragging at all.  Just posting it among friends like many other folks have done Tony.

Your entire online existence is fake so I get that you post no specifics.

Do you make fun of Jerry for posting about his cancer?  Peafoam for posting about being a renter?  Your friend GoBirds posting about mental health issues?  Other folks with life issues they post here?

Why do folks posting snippets of their IRL or here other forums bother you so much?

6 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

LMFAO

December 2022.  Market up about 14% to date since then.  Are you sure you're in finance?  

20 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bro stop 😅

• Thanks 1

Just now, Horseman said:

December 2022.  Market up about 14% to date since then.  Are you sure you're in finance?  

Unlike you I don't stalk other posters.

And boyo, the S&P  is up 20% or more since December 2022.  You sure aren't in a math field...

SMH

36 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Unlike you I don't stalk other posters.

And boyo, the S&P  is up 20% or more since December 2022.  You sure aren't in a math field...

SMH

Big Cap US companies.  If that's what you call the market.  Comes with risk if that's all you're invested in, but, you have plenty of time, you're not retiring anytime soon. 

I just moved to someplace that shares my values.

Can you really call it 'civil'?  Can you really call it civil war?  The conflict will - and may already - be Americans versus illegals.  Doesn't it just fall into regular ole 'war'?

Not a chance. I am not dying for some stupid crap like that. I am going to have a heart attack moving a picnic table for my sons mom. I have a 10 year old son . He is not dying for a civil war or a conflict with Taiwan. 

It would be over before liberals could purchase guns, what with waiting periods. During those few days they would be wiped from the face of the planet. Industrious conservatives might just set up blinds outside the gun stores and wait for subarus with Biden/Harris bumper stickers to show up and then they would start shooting..

5 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

:rolleyes: Idiot. 

Yeah the guy who has over 26+ years and counting who trains soldiers for a living,, is an idiot

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

Yeah the guy who has over 26+ years and counting who trains soldiers for a living,, is an idiot

Yeah. :dunno:

There have been a shltload of idiot people in the military. You not knowing that is not shocking. 

Get over yourself.

4 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Yeah. You are. 

There have been a shltload of idiot people in the military. You not knowing that is not shocking. 

Get over yourself.

Yeah colonels they send to train troops all over the world is a complete idiot.  

16 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

Yeah colonels they send to train troops all over the world is a complete idiot.  

Talk yourself up all you want, but you aren't going to convince me that everyone in the  military, or in any profession for that matter, are all geniuses. I don't think you need examples do you? 

I'm sure you earned your rank, but that doesn't mean you know everything. 

And for you to comment that people on this site wouldn't fight back or defend their families if a war started on their own soil is blind. 

You of all people should know what the unassuming are capable of. 

4 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

Millions?

How about the other 15 liberal states in the top 20 richest states.  Why are there so very very few poor, chithole red states boyo?

And why do red states dominate the top 10 poorest states boyo?

Thoughts?

NEBRASKA

17th most income per household 

7th lowest cost of living

#Winning

RED STATE

1 hour ago, Gepetto said:

NEBRASKA

17th most income per household 

7th lowest cost of living

#Winning

RED STATE

Damn right!

And right there is exactly why BOYO is an idiot. 

6 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Yeah. :dunno:

Get over yourself.

That was my experience when I was in. I was more often than not led by by idiots who I didn't have very much respect for. A lot of worthless lumps. But not everyone. Online Mungwater seems like a good guy and he's given us no reason to suspect he belongs in the worthless lump category.

The only clue that he might be a lump is that he stayed in so long but with officers maybe rules are different. I can't speak to it. In the enlisted ranks, the people who stay in are the rock heads.

The very best of us that are talented, competent, and good at our jobs almost universally get fed up at being led by - and surrounded by - idiots and get out after one enlistment. Almost always in my experience. We'd get together with the other guys who know what they're doing, and b*tch and complain constantly and bide out time until we could get out. Only one time did the Army get someone above average to re-up. I was shocked when one of our best mechanics re-enlisted because almost universally, when you're good at your job and your time is up: you just focking leave.  But this guy was married with a kid and didn't want to try his hand on the outside.

If you've got three non-functional mechanics in your motor pool, the very worst of the worst is re-assigned to be the company commander's driver, the second worst mechanic takes up space then reenlists, and the third one who can't fix sh*t is the boss. And if you've only got three, you're lucky because usually there are five or six. The people who cover for these six and do all the work... don't stay.

It was almost invariably the people who couldn't do anything who re-enlist and go on to contaminate the higher ranks with their incompetence. I did respect competence when I saw it and longed for working for somebody with a clue and when I had that briefly, it was a great relief. Too often in my case, my immediate supervisor was a complete dunce.

NCOs claim to be the backbone of the Army but it's really fed up E4s on the back end of their first/only enlistment and anxious to get out that are the real gems who make the Army work. Anyone who stayed in long enough to become an NCO is suspect - you don't know what you're getting with them.

In fairness, looking back on my arrogant 19-year-old self, I couldn't have been much of a joy to have working for with all the criticizing and complaining. I had thin skin for putting up with all the stupid all around me and suffered the consequences of that. But at least I was reliable and anything I was responsible for would get done. You learn to eat the gripes and go blow up with your friends later. The one thing you don't do is sign up for more of it. It's the only way to tell them to go fock themselves.

• Like 1

As far as the OP question: maybe. Just hoping it doesn't come to that. 

The America I grew up in was worth dying on the beaches of Normandy for whereas Biden's Amerika isn't worth taking a piss for.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The America I grew up in was worth dying on the beaches of Normandy for whereas Biden's Amerika isn't worth taking a piss for.

The left is definitely scared to death of a Civil War, that's why they let Liberals enlist in the Military now. A conservative Military would never turn it's guns on its own people. 

13 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

Top 20 Richest States.  What do you notice boyos?  Blue as the sky with a tiny smattering of ugly red.

#
State Median Household Income (2021) Percentage Change (vs. 2020)
1 Maryland $97,332 0%
2 District of Columbia $90,640 0%
3 New Hampshire $88,841 0%
4 New Jersey $88,559 0%
5 Utah $87,649 0%
6 Washington $87,648 0%
7 Massachusetts $86,566 0%
8 Colorado $84,954 0%
9 Hawaii $82,199 0%
10 Oregon $81,855 0%
11 California $81,575 0%
12 Alaska $81,133 0%
13 Connecticut $80,958 0%
14 Minnesota $80,441 0%
15 Virginia $80,268 0%
16 Illinois $79,253 0%
17 Nebraska $78,109 0%
18 Idaho $76,918 0%
19 Vermont $76,079 0%
20 Kansas $75,979

0%

Top 10 Poorest States:  Embarrassing for cultist

41 Tennessee $62,166 0%
42 Georgia $61,497 0%
43 Oklahoma $60,096 0%
44 Florida $59,734 0%
45 Louisiana $57,206 0%
46 Alabama $56,929 0%
47 Kentucky $55,629 0%
48 New Mexico $53,463 0%
49 Arkansas $50,784 0%
50 West Virginia $46,836 0%
51 Mississippi $46,637

0%

Oh neat, a cost of living list.  What a focking idiot.  Bwahahahahahahahahahah

11 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

LMFAO

Rule of 72 says something else.  Bwahahaha

13 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

I'd rather not be a racist POS like you in any state "never my buddy."

Get bent racist douchenozzle. 

But you already are a racist POS, you dumb motherf@cker.  :lol:

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

It’s the same country. It isn’t changed. 

• Haha 1

Nothing has changed guys everything will be fine it’s still the same country. This is 10 years old. I don’t recall the sides talking about civil wars back then. 

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2014/06/12/political-polarization-in-the-american-public/

“Republicans and Democrats are more divided along ideological lines – and partisan antipathy is deeper and more extensive – than at any point in the last two decades. These trends manifest themselves in myriad ways, both in politics and in everyday life. And a new survey of 10,000 adults nationwide finds that these divisions are greatest among those who are the most engaged and active in the political process.”

Partisan animosity has increased substantially over the same period. In each party, the share with a highly negative view of the opposing party has more than doubled since 1994. Most of these intense partisans believe the opposing party’s policies “are so misguided that they threaten the nation’s well-being.”

I couldn’t imagine sticking around in todays military with the likes of Miley and Austin leading the way. How did their hunt for white extremists in the ranks go? Fighting for sex change operations for military personnel is a priority for them. Drag Queen bullshitt on military bases and schools .  “I’m a white guy, I want to understand white rage”.  GTFO. I was taught their were two kind of Marines . Dark green and light green. But we were all green. Admiral Rachel (Richard) Levine. What a disgrace that freak struts around in a military uniform he didn’t earn. 

• Thanks 1

How can there be a war that is civil?

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I couldn’t imagine sticking around in todays military with the likes of Miley and Austin leading the way. How did their hunt for white extremists in the ranks go? Fighting for sex change operations for military personnel is a priority for them. Drag Queen bullshitt on military bases and schools .  “I’m a white guy, I want to understand white rage”.  GTFO. I was taught their were two kind of Marines . Dark green and light green. But we were all green. Admiral Rachel (Richard) Levine. What a disgrace that freak struts around in a military uniform he didn’t earn. 

You’re such a tough guy. A real man’s man. 

But…thank you for your service, anyhow.