Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

Stuff like this is why the Dems still win elections

Not your fight, you're a Man. Let the Women decide. Just like you think you know what's best for Blacks, except you don't. It's not your fight. 

Worry about you. 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Pedo.

⬆️.    AMEN BROTHER, DON'T EVER LET THEM FORGET IT. 

If you support Biden, you support a Pedo. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

He showered with his daughter. Focking sick. 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

He showered with his daughter. Focking sick. 

Yup, and Liberals support him 💯%.

Pro-Pedo but worried about abortion?? Really? 

• Like 2

If God wants to ban abortion I say God should intercede directly, not through the agency of a bunch of automatons.  Same with most everything done in the name of God.  God does not require the assistgance of uneducated third worlders to punish the jews.  If god wants the jews removed from Isreal let he or she do it themselves.

Men getting worked up about abortion.  Worry about something else. 

14 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

If only there were a State right next to Missouri where you can kill a 6 month old baby for any reason. 

Even more reason not to alienate your voters with laws like this

Abortion is what handed Michigan over the the Ds completely and turned the red wave into the red trickle. Seems to me that this no exemption for rape and incest stuff will cost votes and elections allowing the Ds to get in and fock everything else up (again, see Michigan).

• Like 2

Ronald reagan's mistake of courting and empowering the Moral Majority continues to reverberate.  Evangelicals were going to vote republican whether they were handed power in the party or not.  handing them power was a huge mistake.  Just look what they have done with it.

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Abortion is what handed Michigan over the the Ds completely and turned the red wave into the red trickle. Seems to me that this no exemption for rape and incest stuff will cost votes and elections allowing the Ds to get in and fock everything else up (again, see Michigan).

I agree 100%.  Until we get rid of these idiots who won't compromise on what seems like a reasonable exception not only are we going to continue to give elections to Democrats, but we're also going to give the left talking points to paint the ENTIRE right side of the aisle as being exactly like these nuts.  Most of the right agrees with these exceptions.

You can't force a woman to give birth to a rape baby. That's retarded. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

You can't force a woman to give birth to a rape baby. That's retarded. 

But it’s God’s plan!

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

But it’s God’s plan!

Anybody who says it was God's plan for a woman to be raped is a focking idiot. 

To insist that she give birth to the resulting baby is criminal. 

• Like 1

Reasonable abortion options are widely accepted now.  It’s a product of the left continuing to push farther left.  It is what it is.  

I'm sure we'll get initiative petition before long to legalize abortion, as Missouri has very lax rules for the public to change the constitution with a vote of the public. 

Also, Super Bowl Sunday fock politics :banana:

The GOP has taken a really weird evangelical turn the past few years. It will be interesting to see if Trump is called to account for his SCOTUS appointees in November.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

The GOP has taken a really weird evangelical turn the past few years. It will be interesting to see if Trump is called to account for his SCOTUS appointees in November.

There's a handful of about 7 Republicans called the freedom caucus in the Missouri senate who are causing a ton of problems.  The majority of the senate Republicans are sensible. 

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

12:02 pm. :(

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

If you criminalize killing babies, women will turn to the black market to do it, you know, just like banning guns.

But yet you still get thrown in jail for killing a violent POS like George Floyd. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

If you criminalize killing babies, women will turn to the black market to do it, you know, just like banning guns.

For abortions I believe the venue is back alley, not black market.

• Haha 1

I thought this was going to be where Trump bragged that he told our allies he would cheer on an invasion from Russia.

Because that was pretty fockin nuts 

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Honestly, what else to the Dems have to run on in 2024?     

I would think the main point to hammer would be him being responsible for overturning RvW.  Probably spin as though Missouri and Texas are what's coming from the right and that's how most of them REALLY feel.  True or not, that's the political strategy.   

Otherwise, what?    Try to pin the border on the Rs after focking it up for 4 years?   We see them struggling with the youth vote over Isreal/Gaza.  It's hard to pimp up the economy, even though there are some positive stats to look at, when people are still feeling it in their accounts and shopping for basic goods.   IMO they are losing the 'woke' battle with anybody not hard left.   It really feels like the abortion issue is their one main winning point at the polls.  I guess good for them it's one that mobilizes a ton of people.   

Just now, IGotWorms said:

I thought this was going to be where Trump bragged that he told our allies he would cheer on an invasion from Russia.

Meh

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

For abortions I believe the venue is back alley, not black market.

Current day ghetto woman: "When you're done with that coat hanger can I borrow it? I got a hot date tonight. Free Mad Dog all night long bltch." 

1 hour ago, Dizkneelande said:

If only there were a State right next to Missouri where you can kill a 6 month old baby for any reason. 

Why does it have to be one extreme or another?

Cut off abortions after the first trimester unless the baby most assuredly won't live outside the womb and/or the mother's health is in danger.

Why would you force a 12-year-old girl, whose brothered knocked her up while raping her, carry to term a horribly deformed baby that won't live outside the womb and likely kill the mother during childbirth?

• Sad 1

@TimHauck I'll try to explain why people see abortion as wrong even in cases like this.

Pro-life people believe that is a baby in the womb. A human life. An innocent person who didn't do anything wrong. Abortion in their eyes is murder. The killing of an innocent child. Gods gift. 

It's terrible for the woman who was raped. I can't imagine. But Pro-life people don't believe murdering a baby makes things right. When you view it like this you'll understand why people vote pro-life

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Not as nuts as them actually invading before Trump then right after Trump and bowing their heads like puppy dogs when Trump was running it.  Results > words. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Why does it have to be one extreme or another?

Cut off abortions after the first trimester unless the baby most assuredly won't live outside the womb and/or the mother's health is in danger.

Why would you force a 12-year-old girl, whose brothered knocked her up while raping her, carry to term a horribly deformed baby that won't live outside the womb and likely kill the mother during childbirth?

Go kill your cats. That would be a service to society.

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

@TimHauck I'll try to explain why people see abortion as wrong even in cases like this.

Pro-life people believe that is a baby in the womb. A human life. An innocent person who didn't do anything wrong. Abortion in their eyes is murder. The killing of an innocent child. Gods gift. 

It's terrible for the woman who was raped. I can't imagine. But Pro-life people don't believe murdering a baby makes things right. When you view it like this you'll understand why people vote pro-life

Unless the baby is Peefoamosexual, whose birth would be allowed so he could be tortured a bit before euthanized.

11 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Honestly, what else to the Dems have to run on in 2024?     

I would think the main point to hammer would be him being responsible for overturning RvW.  Probably spin as though Missouri and Texas are what's coming from the right and that's how most of them REALLY feel.  True or not, that's the political strategy.   

Otherwise, what?    Try to pin the border on the Rs after focking it up for 4 years?   We see them struggling with the youth vote over Isreal/Gaza.  It's hard to pimp up the economy, even though there are some positive stats to look at, when people are still feeling it in their accounts and shopping for basic goods.   IMO they are losing the 'woke' battle with anybody not hard left.   It really feels like the abortion issue is their one main winning point at the polls.  I guess good for them it's one that mobilizes a ton of people.   

You’re asking the wrong person. I don’t know why anybody would vote for either of these 2 geriatric weirdos. 

• Sad 1

Just now, MDC said:

You’re asking the wrong person. I don’t know why anybody would vote for either of these 2 geriatric weirdos. 

fetterman boy says what? 😆

12:30 pm. :(

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

fetterman boy says what? 😆

12:30 pm. :(

Peefoam, the abortion that lived. :( 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The woman who was raped has a right to life too. The life she chose. 

This is completely different than some sIut that gets knocked up because she was too irresponsible to take measures to prevent it. 

You can't force a person to live with the consequences of someone else's criminal actions when some of those consequences are preventable. 

"It's her fault for looking so hot when she was ovulating" isnt a good look.