Sign in to follow this  
MLCKAA

Valentimes Day 2024

Are you getting suckered into doing anything for your SO?

I’m having chocolate covered strawberries sent to the wife at her office.

I know— I’m an idiot.

Doing dinner at a resort and got her a nice necklace.

I’ll ask her if the strawberries were any good ;) 

• Like 1

No.  The wife and I are going to a nice dinner Saturday night.  

My dad died on Valentines day 2 years ago so we are going to an early dinner with my mom tomorrow.

Mrs asked me to make dinner.

ill hit the local seafood vendor to see what looks good. 

Had to do some grocery shopping today and bought a $10 teddy bear at the grocery store. GF collects teddy bears and is happy and done deal.

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Doing dinner at a resort and got her a nice necklace.

I’ll ask her if the strawberries were any good ;) 

My wife will be getting a necklace too....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Peefoamosexual will be holed up in his mom's basement with a crusty orange pecker after jerking off into a Cheetos bag while watching the same Biden video and posting a dozen new threads on topics that already have multiple threads.

• Haha 1

She is off today because of the parade.   I took the day off too.  She's staying home, I'm going to kc to drink beer.  I probably should get her something while I'm out :banana:

#newlyweds

We typically celebrate our first date anniversary versus Valentine’s Day. I’m sure that wins me points somehow but the real points come tonight when she forgets that it’s Valentine’s Day and I get her chocolates and a massage certificate anyway. 
Full disclosure, all of this effort raises my chances of getting laid to 2% from one percent. I know..lucky guy. Lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

She is off today because of the parade.   I took the day off too.  She's staying home, I'm going to kc to drink beer.  I probably should get her something while I'm out :banana:

#newlyweds

Buy her a Taylor Swift album.

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

We typically celebrate our first date anniversary versus Valentine’s Day. I’m sure that wins me points somehow but the real points come tonight when she forgets that it’s Valentine’s Day and I get her chocolates and a massage certificate anyway. 
Full disclosure, all of this effort raises my chances of getting laid to 2% from one percent. I know..lucky guy. Lol

I bought first and second round to the ncaa tourney in Omaha, but I have a big event planned the 22nd, so I'll only go assuming ku plays that Saturday.   If isu plays in Omaha on Thursday(would assume they might the way they are playing) and you'd like my first day tics for around what I paid just let me know. 

Got flowers, chocolate, cards, & chocolate covered strawberries for the wife. Got a dozen Valentine’s Day cookies im taking my sister. Got a bouquet delivered to my mom’s work for her. Since both my BIL & my dad passed away I’ve been making sure I get both of them something every year. 

Gonna be cooking a steak fettuccine Alfredo later for dinner. Currently I’m getting my wife a new car since her other one is totaled. Getting her a new 2023 4Runner limited. Haven’t gotten settlement from wreck so I’m having to pay $10K out of pocket for a down payment but it’s fine. Gonna be getting some of that good good later 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

I bought first and second round to the ncaa tourney in Omaha, but I have a big event planned the 22nd, so I'll only go assuming ku plays that Saturday.   If isu plays in Omaha on Thursday(would assume they might the way they are playing) and you'd like my first day tics for around what I paid just let me know. 

Yeah, I might take you up on that. Wife wants to take the kids to Mexico towards the end of March and I’m kind of like hey I’d actually just like to go to the big 12 tournament fock Mexico.hah

17 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

Are you getting suckered into doing anything for your SO?

I’m having chocolate covered strawberries sent to the wife at her office.

I know— I’m an idiot.

I bought her some ugg slippers. I think the kind TB12 used to wear

17 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

Mrs asked me to make dinner.

ill hit the local seafood vendor to see what looks good. 

flowers and See's chocolates for wife and daughter.

bibb w/ green apple miso dressing

ahi tartare with wonton crisps

chilean sea bass with passion fruit buerre blanc with forbidden rice.

chocolate/raspberry crepes

I got her a pair of jammies she really likes.  A month or two ago she bought some bras (34D) from Bare Necessity, and they sent her a set of these PJs as a bonus gift.  She absolutely loves them.  Cost like $35 and it's stupid how excited I am to see her face when she opens it. Also just picked up some flowers.

She "got" me... a new wedding ring.  I lost mine in December after 30+ years of marriage.  One of those days that was cold, I went to like 5 places, and I was coughing a lot so constantly taking my hands in and out of pockets for tissues.  Anyway, we heard about a place called Thorum, similar to a site Manly Bands but I liked the Thorum ones a little more. The one I picked is titanium with inlaid wood from a Jack Daniels barrel.  Cost like $350.  Getting it tonight, can't wait to see it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I got her a pair of jammies she really likes.  A month or two ago she bought some bras (34D) from Bare Necessity, and they sent her a set of these PJs as a bonus gift.  She absolutely loves them.  Cost like $35 and it's stupid how excited I am to see her face when she opens it. Also just picked up some flowers.

She "got" me... a new wedding ring.  I lost mine in December after 30+ years of marriage.  One of those days that was cold, I went to like 5 places, and I was coughing a lot so constantly taking my hands in and out of pockets for tissues.  Anyway, we heard about a place called Thorum, similar to a site Manly Bands but I liked the Thorum ones a little more. The one I picked is titanium with inlaid wood from a Jack Daniels barrel.  Cost like $350.  Getting it tonight, can't wait to see it!

I’ve been trying to figure out where the ring on my night stand came from. Case closed

• Haha 1

I picked up a card for my wife over lunch today.

I grilled tenderloins for dinner tonight. It’s my son’s birthday today and steak was his request.

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

She "got" me... a new wedding ring.  I lost mine in December after 30+ years of marriage.  One of those days that was cold, I went to like 5 places, and I was coughing a lot so constantly taking my hands in and out of pockets for tissues. 

My first year in Colorado dropped a lot of weight and was working in the cold climate.  one night after shift, lost my band breaking down carboard boxes

• Haha 1

I don't know how romantic it is,  but it's pretty original:

Just found out I'm in V-Tac. 

V for Valentine I'm sure. 

Frick.  

5 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

My first year in Colorado dropped a lot of weight and was working in the cold climate.  one night after shift, lost my band breaking down carboard boxes

Yep.  I should have resized it years ago.  It was nice, too.  18K gold with 3 diamonds, custom made.  When we got married we made the same amount of money, and I had dropped a lot on the engagement ring, so she wanted me to have a nice band. 

The new one is 1/2 size smaller so shouldn't be a problem.  And if I do lose it, it's not like it was a ton of money.

• Like 1

I bought my wife an AR-15 so she could intuitively vaporize a gun-packing black tranny before she has a chance to open fire on a Super Bowl parade.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I bought my wife an AR-15 so she could intuitively vaporize a gun-packing black tranny before she has a chance to open fire on a Super Bowl parade.

Hero.