Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Insane person talks about the changing weather hurting black people.

I thought we'd have flying cars in 2024.

• Thanks 1

That’s one sick person.  

Does climate change also make you think you're a woman when you have a cack? 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Ladies and gentlemen - this is your Democrat Party.  Focking lunatics.

They've cornered the market on catering to and celebrating mental illness.

Soo...how exactly do you respond to this Admiral when given a command? .  Yes Sir?  Yes ma'am?  Yes......x?  Yes...she/her?  Yes them?

Seriously

8 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Soo...how exactly do you respond to this Admiral when given a command? .  Yes Sir?  Yes ma'am?  Yes......x?  Yes...she/her?  Yes them?

Seriously

Heil Hitler.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Take me to another timeline please, this one sucks 

Close your eyes and click your heels 3 times. Please take me with you

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Seriously

SIR YES HER 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

SIR YES HER 

LOLOLOL  Thats FANTASTIC!!

• Like 1

Wow, the Left really has an endless supply of ways to call black people stupid and con the public into thinking that it's actually ways to make them victims.

• Like 1

Until black people revolt against this kind of stupidity I couldn’t care less. People stay down often times because they let people keep them down and treat them like idiots.

• Like 1

Through our office of Climate Change and Health Equity, and the Office of Environmental Justice...

Ladies and gentlemen, your tax dollars at work.  We need not one but two federal offices funded to address the issue that since black people are disproportionately poor, they live in neighborhoods with fewer trees and fewer air conditioners.

This is a poverty issue, not a race issue, but once again our government creates a racism angle to stoke the flames.  :thumbsdown: 

There are many posters on this board that do the same to stroke the flames 

Just now, weepaws said:

True, but they are not faux admirals driving policy and stoking flames on a macro scale.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

True, but they are not faux admirals driving policy and stoking flames on a macro scale.

No matter ones position words still matter, and can stork negative flames, and influence others, without those big titles.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

No matter ones position words still matter, and can stork negative flames, and influence others, without those big titles.  

They are storking flames in the name of God. 

True, but they are not faux admirals women driving policy and stoking flames on a macro scale.

FYP

Ladies and gentlemen, your tax dollars at work.  We need not one but two federal offices funded to address the issue that since black people are disproportionately poor, they live in neighborhoods with fewer trees and fewer air conditioners.

This is a poverty issue, not a race issue, but once again our government creates a racism angle to stoke the flames.  :thumbsdown: 

Thanks.  I’ve long believed and espoused that economic inequality is the problem, not racial inequality.

Watching them convince the black community that they are weak, scared, oppressed, victims at a disadvantage, etc, is somewhat of a master class on psychological warfare.

If you think that you are a victim, then you are. If you believe that no matter what happens, you aren't a victim, then you aren't. It's that simple.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Please do not presume to know what I stroke anything to. 

It’s Delta Burke but whatever

2 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Too bad he destroyed his career via that über ghey video for "Rock Me Tonite".  

18 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Watching them convince the black community that they are weak, scared, oppressed, victims at a disadvantage, etc, is somewhat of a master class on psychological warfare.

If you think that you are a victim, then you are. If you believe that no matter what happens, you aren't a victim, then you aren't. It's that simple.

Many people become victims without even knowing that they are becoming one.  Financial and Sexual are probably the two that I can think off.  It’s sad , but sadly people target people just to simply to take advantage of them.  Horrible world.  Come quickly Lord.  

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Many people become victims without even knowing that they are becoming one.  Financial and Sexual are probably the two that I can think off.  It’s sad , but sadly people target people just to simply to take advantage of them.  Horrible world.  Come quickly Lord.  

Jesus Christ.Get over yourself. 

Bidens crime bill hurt them more. 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

God doesn't agree that this is a horrible world. Much more good than evil takes place every day. Don't get psy opd into thinking everything is bad. If you genuinely believe so, your world will start to reflect that belief

6 hours ago, weepaws said:

That’s one sick person.  

Far too kind. No wonder much of the world laughs at the US today. 

34 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

God doesn't agree that this is a horrible world. Much more good than evil takes place every day. Don't get psy opd into thinking everything is bad. If you genuinely believe so, your world will start to reflect that belief

He's been there since he got busted and sent to prison. 

4 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

That’s not true.  Bible makes very clear, that satan is currently in charge of the earth, but soon Jesus will return to defeat him, and to condemn those that don’t believe on him.  It’s an evil world, that’s soon to burn up.  Start to reflect the Truth.  

6 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Bible makes very clear, that satan is currently in charge of the earth, but soon Jesus will return to defeat him

That's right, Evil Joe Biden is in charge and our Lord and Savior Donald Trump will return to defeat and destroy his old racist, Kid Touching ass. 

21 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I thought we'd have flying cars in 2024.

Is this dude serious? Who hired a Woke ass Tranny for that job? 

21 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Hopefully 70s and 80s Delta Burke.

Delta Burke is Exhibit 1A as to why I would make a sh*tty counsellor for women with eating disorders.

"You use to look great!"

15 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Hopefully 70s and 80s Delta Burke.

Delta Burke is Exhibit 1A as to why I would make a sh*tty counsellor for women with eating disorders.

"You use to look great!"

She should be making a fortune doing all these diabetes pills commercials.