The Real timschochet

Timmy’s thread for general discussion

The meeting this morning between Biden, Schumer, McConnell and Mike Johnson will, I suspect, accomplish very little: 

1. There will be no funding of Ukraine because Trump doesn’t want it. Part of this is because a lot of his supporters, and conservatives in general, simply don’t want us funding Ukraine anymore. 

2. There will be no agreement reached regarding the border because Trump doesn’t want one. 

3. I’m less sure about the budget and shutting down the government but once again I don’t believe that Trump will give his OK to any deal that makes Biden look like he achieved anything. In each of these cases Trump wants chaos leading into November and he doesn’t want Biden to look like a winner. That is the most important factor for Trump and Trump decides how this is going to go, as he controls enough of the Republicans in the House to effectively have veto power. I think we’re going to see another shutdown. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

So- do other conservatives around here agree with @HellToupee? That anyone who supports Joe Biden is a POS who is responsible for every rape and murder committed by anyone who turns out to be an undocumented immigrant? 

If they don’t they can go fok themselves too , azzwipe 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

I understand your position. Just want to see if others agree with you. It would not surprise me if many here do. It would certainly sadden and depress me but it wouldn’t surprise me. 

25 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

So were cultist responsible for crimes by illegals who came in during Trump's pathetic 4 years?

@HellToupee is a guy I’ve always liked around here and FBG. A fellow Steelers fan, with good music tastes, a fine sense of humor. 

His comments here are, unfortunately, representative of the radicalization of conservatives during the Trump era. They increasingly view liberals  not as fellow Americans who disagree with them but as an enemy. They are willing to accept an autocracy, even a dictatorship, if it means defeating liberal ideas. 

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

So- do other conservatives around here agree with @HellToupee? That anyone who supports Joe Biden is a POS who is responsible for every rape and murder committed by anyone who turns out to be an undocumented immigrant? 

Yes, they do. Are you not paying attention? Even guys like @RLLD@Voltaire, and @HellToupee, good guys that are staunch conservatives but not typically beholden to radicalism, have turned to the "all libs are stupid, bad people" mantra recently. It's getting worse.

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

@HellToupee is a guy I’ve always liked around here and FBG. A fellow Steelers fan, with good music tastes, a fine sense of humor. 

His comments here are, unfortunately, representative of the radicalization of conservatives during the Trump era. They increasingly view liberals  not as fellow Americans who disagree with them but as an enemy. They are willing to accept an autocracy, even a dictatorship, if it means defeating liberal ideas. 

Shut the Fock up.  He’s trying to defeat illegals sexually assaulting kids.  Is that a liberal idea, asswipe?

47 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don't think all Biden supporters are in favor of pedophilia, any more than all Trump supporters are racist misogynistic xenophobes.

I think both sides make broad generalizations. 

14 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I don't think all Biden supporters are in favor of pedophilia, any more than all Trump supporters are racist misogynistic xenophobes.

I think both sides make broad generalizations. 

Do you think ANY Biden supporters are in favor of pedophilia? (Around here I mean). 

I don’t get the both sides comparison. Trump really IS a racist, a misogynist and a xenophobe. If you choose to vote for him then you’re at least tolerant of such views even if you don’t have them yourself. Meanwhile the “connection” between Biden and pedophilia is a stupid attack meme that nobody takes seriously. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Do you think ANY Biden supporters are in favor of pedophilia? (Around here I mean). 

I don’t get the both sides comparison. Trump really IS a racist, a misogynist and a xenophobe. If you choose to vote for him then you’re at least tolerant of such views even if you don’t have them yourself. Meanwhile the “connection” between Biden and pedophilia is a stupid attack meme that nobody takes seriously. 

Nobody takes you seriously

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

They won't come out and say it, but they vote for candidates who do, support child castration and gender surgery and many other horrific things.

So, yeah, they are in favor of it but they just change the words to make themselves feel better but it's the same thing.  It's akin to someone who supports eliminating Jews saying "We're doing it for the children", for example.  We all know their real intentions, though.

A vote for a Democrat is a vote for pedophilia and normalizing mental illness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Coming from a guy who thinks white supremacy is a serious threat to America.  You believe every idiotic idea the government media spoon feeds you.  

Don't forget, to Tim rape is different if the kids have the body of a 20 year old.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Yes, they do. Are you not paying attention? Even guys like @RLLD@Voltaire, and @HellToupee, good guys that are staunch conservatives but not typically beholden to radicalism, have turned to the "all libs are stupid, bad people" mantra recently. It's getting worse.

It's leftoids that are stupid. The globalist corporate-government-education-media-tech insiders that run everything and tolerate leftoids aren't stupid.  They're just incompetent and too frequently let leftoids walk all over them. They're also getting increasingly being co-opted by the leftoids but still have the staying power to run everything.

I use to think they were well intentioned but delusional. I'm not sure if I believe that any more. They certainly have hijacked / twisted all the institutions, so those of us that actually love and respect the country we grew up in have to play defense all the time.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Gutterboy allegedly isn't in favor of pedophilia. He does see nothing wrong with taking kids to the pedophile's lair and telling the rescuers to go fock themselves.

"lair" = gay night club where twerking drag queens dancing to stripper music in front of a sign that reads "It's Not Going To Lick Itself", where they get tipped by five year olds.

That thread is deleted but he went on for pages and pages attacking anyone who disagreed with him. We were discussing this.

If I misrepresented his position, he's free to clairify.

Whether or not those under the age of 18 should legally be allowed to have gender transformation surgery is certainly a controversial subject, one that reasonable people can disagree about. But it’s not pedophilia, has nothing to do with pedophilia. 

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Whether or not those under the age of 18 should legally be allowed to have gender transformation surgery is certainly a controversial subject, one that reasonable people can disagree about. But it’s not pedophilia, has nothing to do with pedophilia. 

Boys would be better off being raped than having their balls cut off.   This epidemic of transitioning children and completely destroying their future is sick.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Tim you continue to be wrong about this.  You have yet to prove Trump is a racist.  Biden on the other hand, has made racist comments in his past.

1 hour ago, Beaker15 said:

Tim you continue to be wrong about this.  You have yet to prove Trump is a racist.  Biden on the other hand, has made racist comments in his past.

At this point, over 10 years after he promoted Birtherism, Trump’s racism is so overt and pronounced that you have to be willfully ignorant to refuse to acknowledge it: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2024/02/27/trump-givhan-black-conservative/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

There will be no agreement reached regarding the border because Trump doesn’t want one. 

Good thing Immigrants don't add to crime. 

Well that didn't take long.   Timmy calling anyone who votes for Trump a racist.   

Lied and said he never did that at FBG..But he did..Then lied lied lied about it.  

Now he is doing it again.   Have fun guys

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Well that didn't take long.   Timmy calling anyone who votes for Trump a racist.   

That's all they got 

18 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Sounds about right. Just check out all the liberals on this site. Although I do question if they even have testicles by the way they post here. 

13 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

To clarify Tim, as I recall, you quite vociferously took both of these positions.

A lot of us find them both beyond absurd. Then, when placed side-by-side, it really highlights the stark/deep divergence of opinions we have with liberals. 

2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Link? This is really annoying. Why the Fock don’t you take the time to actually read what I wrote? 

I believe Trump is a racist. I believe that if you vote for Trump you’re tolerating racism in a candidate. That does NOT make you a racist, 

Joe Biden has made some racist comments in the past. I am going to vote for Biden, therefore I am being tolerant of those comments. I’m willing to overlook them because I believe Biden is a good President. That does not make me a racist. 

Next time before you call anyone else a liar consider that, when you make false accusations about people the liar might be YOU. 

• Haha 1

On 2/26/2024 at 12:54 PM, Maximum Overkill said:

Tim, I agree with you but unfortunately this is the sickening side of war, I've seen it, I've experienced it and it never got easier. I don't blame Israel, unfortunately innocent casualties will occur, that's just a part of it. Isreal has to destroy Hamas and it's ideology 100% or they'll be playing these games forever. If Hamas is not destroyed they'll be doing this every 10 years which only makes it worse. 

I feel your sentiment, I really do, it's horrible to see kids and families being annihilated. 

It’s not a war at this point. It’s just genocide

18 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

The meeting this morning between Biden, Schumer, McConnell and Mike Johnson will, I suspect, accomplish very little: 

1. There will be no funding of Ukraine because Trump doesn’t want it. Part of this is because a lot of his supporters, and conservatives in general, simply don’t want us funding Ukraine anymore. 

2. There will be no agreement reached regarding the border because Trump doesn’t want one. 

3. I’m less sure about the budget and shutting down the government but once again I don’t believe that Trump will give his OK to any deal that makes Biden look like he achieved anything. In each of these cases Trump wants chaos leading into November and he doesn’t want Biden to look like a winner. That is the most important factor for Trump and Trump decides how this is going to go, as he controls enough of the Republicans in the House to effectively have veto power. I think we’re going to see another shutdown. 

True on 1 and 2 but in regards to 1, don’t forget that Putin owns Trump. This explains virtually everything he does and says with regard to Ukraine, NATO, etc 

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

To clarify Tim, as I recall, you quite vociferously took both of these positions.

A lot of us find them both beyond absurd. Then, when placed side-by-side, it really highlights the stark/deep divergence of opinions we have with liberals. 

I did take both of those positions and I don’t find them absurd. I also don’t think they have anything to do with each other. 

But there is a big distinction here: I might criticize parents for having their kids wear paint and clothing that native Americans might find offensive, but I would never attempt to prohibit such behavior by law. Because we have freedom of expression in this country. That kid has the right to wear that stuff if he wants. 

Your side oh the other hand wants to make all kinds of laws making behavior you don’t like illegal- especially when it comes to anything related to drag queens, gays, transgenders. Which of us is being libertarian, and true to the principles which founded this country? That would be me, sir. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t get the both sides comparison. Trump really IS a racist, a misogynist and a xenophobe. If you choose to vote for him then you’re at least tolerant of such views even if you don’t have them yourself. Meanwhile the “connection” between Biden and pedophilia is a stupid attack meme that nobody takes seriously. 

Here is the actual post that @supermike80 is referring to, I think it’s pretty obvious from the bolded that I NEVER wrote, nor implied that all or even most Trump supporters are racist. 

@supermike80 I recently apologized to you for something that I wrote about you which turned out to be very wrong. I invite you now to do the same. Also to actually enter into the discussion rather than simply to spread lies about me. 

• Haha 1

Tim says genital mutilation doesn't count as pedophilia.

That lines up pretty well with his belief that it isn't rape if the kids have the body of a 20 year old.

Psychopath.  

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

At this point, over 10 years after he promoted Birtherism, Trump’s racism is so overt and pronounced that you have to be willfully ignorant to refuse to acknowledge it: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2024/02/27/trump-givhan-black-conservative/

I believe you are ignorant for believing racism was the intent behind the Birtherism claims.

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

That op-ed was awful.  Here is my summary:

"Trump made comments that, if anyone else made them, would have been fine, but I hate Trump, so he's racist.

Also, Trump treated Ben Carson like he treats every opponent, but Ben is black, so Trump is racist."

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

The idea that these bastards care about mental health is a joke.  The growth rate of these trans/non-binary freak is making the suicide rate explode (more than doubled!) amoung young teens.   The Soros-WEF elitists types just love the idea that million of children are castrating themselves as it assists them in the population control dreams.   

7 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

I believe you are ignorant for believing racism was the intent behind the Birtherism claims.

Everything is racism with the elitist worshiping idiots.  

33 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s not a war at this point. It’s just genocide

How's that hostage release coming?

Has Hamas backed off their stance against a two-state solution, or continue their charter to eradicate Israel entirely?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

Well me and Colin Powell and many many others both liberal and conservative: 

https://observer.com/2016/09/colin-powell-is-right-birtherism-is-racism/amp/

The whole thing was pretty obvious. Sorry you don’t see it that way. But I also need to emphasize that it’s only one example of a lifetime of racist statements and attitudes which continues. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

"Trump made comments that, if anyone else made them, would have been fine, but I hate Trump, so he's racist.

Also, Trump treated Ben Carson like he treats every opponent, but Ben is black, so Trump is racist."

According to Joe Biden, Ben Carson is not black.  "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black!"

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Well I don’t find your summary to be accurate. 

But forget that. I believe that there is overwhelming evidence that (a) Donald Trump is a lifelong racist and (b) that he uses racism to sow division and discord in this country so that he might take political advantage. Do you agree with these assertions? 

• Haha 1