Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

You ever enter your kid into a toe sucking contest?

35 minutes ago, squistion said:

Well, these kids apparently did, since they all signed up and volunteered to do this beforehand (or at least they weren't turned off by the idea).

Sure, with no coaxing at all, I'm sure.  :wacko:

34 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I would imagine quite a few boys wouldn’t mind licking the toes of girls they thought were good looking.  

At that age? C'mon. 

Ron/ Gutterboy thinks it’s inappropriate but sees nothing wrong with it.  

26 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

At that age? C'mon. 

High school?  Absolutely 

25 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

At that age? C'mon. 

A few boys wouldn't mind doing it at that age and there were enough here that volunteered so there could be a class competition.  

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Relax. :lol:

The kids who participated in this were all volunteers and it was for a worthwhile charitable organization that helps students and adults with intellectual, developmental and physical disabilities. Over $152k was raised by this and other contests that the kids participated in.

https://ktul.com/newsletter-daily/deer-creek-school-district-responds-after-video-shows-students-licking-toes-for-fundraiser-wonderful-week-of-fundraising-not-your-average-joe-coffee-clash-of-classes-deer-creek-high-school-students-class-competition-feet

You are one strange mfer

2 hours ago, squistion said:

So robbing a bank is the same as licking another student's toes when both participants are doing it voluntarily? Okie Dokie Pokie. 

If you cant grasp that analogy use licking genitals instead.  

10 minutes ago, Horseman said:

If you cant grasp that analogy use licking genitals instead.  

Licking genitals is the same as licking feet? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

For some people it is.  That's the fetish that people are taking issue with. :doh:

You need to get out more. 

7 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

You approve of the kids doing toe stuff in school? 

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

For some people it is.  That's the fetish that people are taking issue with. :doh:

You need to get out more. 

So...

Licking toes = licking genitals = robbing a bank?

If you believe that than you are the one who needs to get out more. 

• Like 2

This toe-sucking MAGA behavior is way worse than a tranny reading to kids in a library. Way worse.

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You approve of the kids doing toe stuff in school? 

No I don't approve of maga toe sucking in school you focking weird old creep.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Most of the folks who live there are pretty closely blood related to their spouses so this makes sense. 

You’re saying most of the folks in OK are in incestuous marriages?  What, simply because OK is not CA, NY, MN, CT or IL?  

Some geeks are worried about this very strange and weird behavior in an American school district.  

Other geeks immediately go to red vs blue and child like “MAGA” statements completely disassociating from the acts. 

Interesting. 

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Some geeks are worried about this very strange and weird behavior in an American school district.  

Other geeks immediately go to red vs blue and child like “MAGA” statements completely disassociating from the acts. 

Interesting. 

Right, what the actual fock is going on here.

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Interesting. 

The link is to Libs of TikTok.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libs_of_TikTok

Libs of TikTok is a handle for various far-right[a] and anti-LGBT social-media accounts operated by Chaya Raichik (/ˈxɑːjə ˈrɪk/ KHAH-yə RY-chik),[10] a former real estate agent.[11][12][13] Raichik uses the accounts to repost content created by left-wing and LGBT people on TikTok, and on other social-media platforms, often with hostile, mocking, or derogatory commentary.[14][15] The accounts promote hate speech and transphobia, and spread false claims, especially relating to medical care of transgender children.[16][14][17][18] The X (formerly Twitter) account, also known by the handle @LibsofTikTok, has nearly 3 million followers as of February 2024[19][20] and has become influential among American conservatives and the political right.[12][15][21] Libs of TikTok's social-media accounts have received several temporary suspensions and a permanent suspension from TikTok.[22][23][24][25]

So the initial intent was to somehow connect liberals with this behavior. The only problem is that this occurred in one of America's most MAGA-loyal states, where each and every county voted for Trump in 2020.

Total backfire here.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The link is to Libs of TikTok.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libs_of_TikTok

So the initial intent was to somehow connect liberals with this behavior. The only problem is that this occurred in one of America's most MAGA-loyal states, where each and every county voted for Trump in 2020.

Total backfire here.

Newsflash, us normal folks think this is focked up. Don't care where it happened.

I see that squis idiot was immediately in here defending this garbage, no surprise there.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Interesting. 

Look at the tweet in the first focking post, dumb dumb :doh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

High school?  Absolutely 

They didn't look like high schoolers to me but mebbe they're growing them smaller these days. 

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Newsflash, us normal folks think this is focked up. Don't care where it happened.

I see that squis idiot was immediately in here defending this garbage, no surprise there.

It was presented from a far-right political perspective without double checking the location of this sick grade-school toe sucking, that location being the reddest of the red, a hotbed for the MAGAturd cultists. 

Ooops, it wasn't liberals behind this.

Squish should not have defended this.

Clearly, MAGAturds are grooming these children for work in the evangelical ministry.

I say this was the Lefty's making this decision. Evidence. It was decided by the schools/teachers. It's perverted. All lefty things. 503,890 in Oklahoma voted for Biden in 2020. That's a lot of sickos in bumbfock Oklahoma.

4 hours ago, squistion said:

It was students of the same class, licking the toes of other students. All participants were students who volunteered from what I have read.

No adults were involved, so how is this considered child abuse?

Students sucked on the toes of adults

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Look at the tweet in the first focking post, dumb dumb :doh:

What am I missing?  I don’t see anything in the tweet about team red vs team blue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Yep. It’s absolutely focked up. Many here have said leave the kids alone. Political affiliation has zero bearing. 

• Like 1

Gee, I didn’t know everyone in Oklahoma voted for Trump and were bigtime MAGA.  Every single person. Heck, even the gay people in Oklahoma are MAGA. Morons.  And the king of the morons that lives in deep red Texas is leading the charge. You’re getting dumber everyday Rusty.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gee, I didn’t know everyone in Oklahoma voted for Trump and were bigtime MAGA.  Every single person. Heck, even the gay people in Oklahoma are MAGA. Morons.  And the king of the morons that lives in deep red Texas is leading the charge. You’re getting dumber everyday Rusty.  

You didn't know Oklahoma was entrenched MAGA country? 

6 hours ago, squistion said:

It was students of the same class, licking the toes of other students. All participants were students who volunteered from what I have read.

No adults were involved, so how is this considered child abuse?

They didn’t stop it.  That’s child abuse, it’s sad that you don’t know that, maybe you just like it, and hide from what is right.  

6 hours ago, 5-Points said:

They didn't look like high schoolers to me but mebbe they're growing them smaller these days. 

6 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Students sucked on the toes of adults

10 hours ago, supermike80 said:

They couldn't come up with anything else for charity?   Seriously?

closest thing to a d1ck, gotta start them early

• Haha 1

The Maga outrage is hilarious.

GROOMERS!!! DISGUSTING!!! GRAPHIC WARNING!!! SHAMEFUL!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is it weird? Yes.  Inappropriate for a school? Yes.

But get the facts straight.  They were kids on kids, volunteering to do this, raising money for charity.

We used to do stupid shite in high school, frequently for money, like drink a beer out of cleat, or eat a cricket for a dollar, dumb shite.  It's what kids do.  High school kids also have sex and there are probably some with fetishes that licked feet too.  Not in public, but it happens.  I can only think that the kids tried to come up with something gross and shocking to raise money.

Y'all need to relax with your outrage and blaming of liberal groomers for a dumb stunt.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Jesus, what the fock is wrong with Oklahoma :wacko: 🤮

Their state motto “Oklahoma is OK”  They used to have it on Their license plates. I used to bang this chub in college. One night I asked her “What is your biggest fear?  Chub T: Tornadoes 

only the once

11 hours ago, squistion said:

So...

Licking toes = licking genitals = robbing a bank?

If you believe that than you are the one who needs to get out more. 

Yeah, and he probably needs to spend less time on gaywebcam.com

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Gladiators said:

What am I missing? 

A brain, evidently.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1