Cdub100

Texas will be a purple state by 2028 and Blue by 2032

I've been saying it for years. Between the above, the boomers like Rusty, and all the transplants. It's going to happen. 

Good bye America.

Just goes to show you how stupid Democrats are.  They leave an rat infested state to go to a Red state, only to turn into a rat infested state.... and some here want to boast that the Left are the "educated" people.  🤣

• Like 1

Oh well. Maybe they can replace the 4th of July with the 5th of May.  

28 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Just goes to show you how stupid Democrats are.  They leave an rat infested state to go to a Red state, only to turn into a rat infested state.... and some here want to boast that the Left are the "educated" people.  🤣

You think that's why red states have turned blue is Americans moving to red states?

It’s what the government wants to happens, smart and concern Americans don’t want these clowns in office, the government wants to eliminate us.   

The move towards Communism - one of the goals of liberals - is happening.  Every day we get closer and closer.  Stalin, Mao, Castro, Chavez, ISIS - all heroes of the liberal left.

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

But but but really smart people like @jerryskids and @jonmx keep telling me 2nd/3rd/4th Gen immigrants overwhelmingly vote red!!!!!

I've said no such thing, and I can't recall ever saying anything to indicate I support the way we do immigration in this country.

Don't be an idiot. 

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The move towards Communism - one of the goals of liberals - is happening.  Every day we get closer and closer.  Stalin, Mao, Castro, Chavez, ISIS - all heroes of the liberal left.

None of those are unless the Chavez you are referring to is Cesar Chavez.

This is what the left does. They screw up their state and then move to a new one and screw that one up. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

This is what the left does. They screw up their state and then move to a new one and screw that one up. 

Then they get mad if you push back. 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

None of those are unless the Chavez you are referring to is Cesar Chavez.

Cesar Chavez was against illegal immigration and had his thugs kick the shitt out of them. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh well. Maybe they can replace the 4th of July with the 5th of May.  

Both of which you think occur in months other than July and May, respectively, like you thinking Juneteenth takes place in December.

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Both of which you think occur in months other than July and May, respectively, like you thinking Juneteenth takes place in December.

I never said that. Prove it. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I never said that. Prove it. 

I've proved it multiple times. Reading comprehension - catch it!

You also said tanks couldn't be transported by aircraft. 

You also think smaller numbers are bigger than bigger numbers.

• Like 1

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

I've proved it multiple times. Reading comprehension - catch it!

You also said tanks couldn't be transported by aircraft. 

You also think smaller numbers are bigger than bigger numbers.

So nothing. Just making things up again.  No one believes you. 

Texas going blue underscores how much MAGAturds have turned off residents here with their extremist viewpoints.

Ted Cruz likely will lose this year, and hopefully someone can come along and kick that turdburger Abbott out of office.

Major metro areas already are blue. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Says the king maker upperer.

You also said:

* Primary losers can't run in the general election.

* Watermelons were $23 a pound.

* Ten things are show but you can't get past five.

* Truckers are logging fewer miles because they're paying 34 cents a gallon less than they did a year ago.

* $3.15 is greater than $3.49.

It's a potpourri of dumbassery!

🤣

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You also said:

* Truckers are logging fewer miles because they're paying 34 cents a gallon less than they did a year ago.

🤣

Sad. Your fantasies about me are not reality. But enjoy yourself. You need it. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I just quoted you in that very thread in which in November 2021 you said the stock market would close on Juneteenth of THAT YEAR.

Suck it!

:banana:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

You think that's why red states have turned blue is Americans moving to red states?

It’s certainly a factor in Texas although so is immigration, but it’s absolutely the reason places like Georgia, Florida and North Carolina are now swing states

17 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Texas going blue underscores how much MAGAturds have turned off residents here with their extremist viewpoints.

Ted Cruz likely will lose this year, and hopefully someone can come along and kick that turdburger Abbott out of office.

Major metro areas already are blue. 

It's amazing how they don't get it.  They see the boat parades and the big flags on the back of trucks and the meathead talking heads and internet intellectuals sitting in their trucks talking about how great Trump is....and they think that that is the norm.  They fail to realize that they live in a echo chamber. They fail to realize that the positions they take from listening to FOX  NEWS and Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck and others have isolated them from us Centrists in this country.

l

25 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You also said:

🤣

HT is actually not bad when compared to RLLD or SeaFoam....but his unabashed love for Trump puts him squarely on the Mount Rushmore of Conservative Morons for this website.  If HT woke up one morning and actually got a clue, he wouldnt be bad people.  He'd still be an a-hole, he just wouldn't be a fuchin a-hole . 

57 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Where the idiots gonna go when the whole country is blue and rooned?

2 minutes ago, zsasz said:

HT is actually not bad when compared to RLLD or SeaFoam....but his unabashed love for Trump puts him squarely on the Mount Rushmore of Conservative Morons for this website.  If HT woke up one morning and actually got a clue, he wouldnt be bad people.  He'd still be an , he just wouldn't be a fuchin . 

Let's get a few things straight.  One, nobody knows you.  Two, claiming in other threads that Trump wants to be a dictator$#@! almost led me to ask how your brain manages to keep your lungs breathing and heart pumping, it is so mind-numbingly stupid.  But I got busy and moved on.

I propose that you establish that you are not a 16 yr old Tumblr girl before you act like we think you are smart.  :cheers: 

• Like 1

I wonder if they will feel the same when crime is through the roof, gas is $5/gallon, and people are shiiting in the streets? 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Where the idiots gonna go when the whole country is blue and rooned?

We will all be too broke to go anywhere, dependent on the govt living on collective farms; giving most of what we make to the govt. The other countries that are creating their own economies without US support will be doing great and look like paradise to us at that point...but we will be too poor to be able to move; and other countries immigration laws will be too strict for us. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The amount of ghetto and illegals infesting AZ the last few years is insane. These filthy fockers pay NOTHING for medical care that would put me into bankruptcy. The entitement that oozes from them is on a whole different level now. AZ is done now, not in a decade 

There are over 4000 dead people being registered every 2 weeks in Texas. 

in one week in Missouri there were over 23000 dead people registered 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Let's get a few things straight.  One, nobody knows you.  Two, claiming in other threads that Trump wants to be a dictator$#@! almost led me to ask how your brain manages to keep your lungs breathing and heart pumping, it is so mind-numbingly stupid.  But I got busy and moved on.

I propose that you establish that you are not a 16 yr old Tumblr girl before you act like we think you are smart.  :cheers: 

Bruh, HT is not going to sleep with you.  No matter how much White Knighting you do for the Kid.

And that you don't want to admit that Trump himself said he'd be a dictator shows how much of a simp that you are for the guy.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, zsasz said:

Bruh, HT is not going to sleep with you.  No matter how much White Knighting you do for the Kid.

And that you don't want to admit that Trump himself said he'd be a dictator shows how much of a simp that you are for the guy.  

Bruh?  :lol:

Trump said he'd be a dictator on day 1 only, here is the actual statement:

Move along Slingblade, or get your shine box.  You add nothin here.  

The Latino population of Texas is growing exponentially. 
But- these folks are generally conservative- both economically and socially. Leftism repels them. Right now about 55-60% of them are Democrats but that’s only because they perceive the current anti-immigrant rhetoric of the Republican Party as anti-Latino. Remove that issue, return to the days of Ronald Reagan who was welcoming of immigrants from Latin America, and Latinos will jump to the Republicans 70-30. In fact it will probably give the Republicans a permanent majority since African-Americans tend to be socially conservative as well. 

I’m a woke guy but woke is not popular among working class Latinos and blacks. The conservative movement is shooting itself in the foot here when it could easily be winning. IMO. 

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

"In fact it will probably give the Republicans a permanent majority ..."

Interesting to consider, isn't it?  I have thought for a while that maybe the plan has been to drive the voters to the 'right' where maybe they really want them to be.  Maybe we are just fools thinking one side or the other is the bad guy.

2 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

I wonder if they will feel the same when crime is through the roof, gas is $5/gallon, and people are shiiting in the streets? 

No, after we run the far-right extremists out of office, we'll go back to putting reasonably minded moderates back in office.

Houston, Dallas and San Antonio are nothing like San Francisco or Portland. Austin is closer but still not the same.

As I've said before, politics is like the basic law of physics: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. 

The universe expands and contracts, and so does politics.

I've said for years that the left and right extremes will push people to the middle. 

That got laughed at.

Not so funny anymore for far righties!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

2 hours ago, zsasz said:

HT is actually not bad when compared to RLLD or SeaFoam....but his unabashed love for Trump puts him squarely on the Mount Rushmore of Conservative Morons for this website.  If HT woke up one morning and actually got a clue, he wouldnt be bad people.  He'd still be an a-hole, he just wouldn't be a fuchin a-hole . 

He underscores the MAGAturd habit of taking things out of context or fabricating information, not to mention projecting the negative far-right stuff onto the left. I've rubbed his nose in this myriad times, just like I rubbed his nose in his ignorance today.

He said in November 2021 that Juneteenth had yet to occur that year. He challenged me to prove it, and I did as well as list other baloney-ass false statements he's made.

PROVE ERT!!!!!!!

I did, chim chim.

I did.

:first:

53 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Remove that issue, return to the days of Ronald Reagan who was welcoming of immigrants from Latin America, and Latinos will jump to the Republicans 70-30. 

Being from CA, you do know what happened to Republicans winning presidential elections in CA after Reagan’s amnesty, right?