The Real timschochet

“I Can’t Breathe” Yet another black man dies at the hands of police

3 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I'm putting you on ignore. Sick of your lies.

Everyone has the ability to do this if they want. Or just not read my posts or respond to them. 

I will be busy at work for the rest of the day so forgive me if I don’t quickly respond to you. If anyone has a direct question for me, rather than an attack or personal insult, I will try to respond later on tonight. Cheers. 

25 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Everyone has the ability to do this if they want. Or just not read my posts or respond to them. 

I will be busy at work for the rest of the day so forgive me if I don’t quickly respond to you. If anyone has a direct question for me, rather than an attack or personal insult, I will try to respond later on tonight. Cheers. 

That counts me out.

25 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Shortage on Mexicans today so you have to work yourself?

• Haha 3

Regrettably, I watched the video linked.  I see a guy misbehaving after fleeing an accident scene, seeming belligerent and then refusing compliance with simple directions from uniformed police officers.  I see he was alive when the officers walked away from him.  I didn’t see the officers do anything wrong.

The linked video is edited so it is difficult to make an assessment of the force used but the officers seemed to use appropriate force, taking the knee off of his back as soon as he was handcuffed.  They probably could have and should have been more senisitve to monitoring him for positional asphyxia given he was an obese peerson in his 50's, but the force did not seem inappropriate.  

Of course when you have someone in custody and you have disabled their ability to care for themselves you have assumed the obligation to care for them.  The failure here was not force, but responsible custodial care.   

This could have been avoided had he walked out of the VFW like a man.  My rule is you don't prercipitate a crisis and then complain that in a crisis things went sideways.  Yes first responders are crisis actors and we try to train them for all eventualities, but the fact is things can and do go sideways in spite of our best intent when a crisis has been precipitated.

Please show me one UNARMED, INNOCENT black man that died at the hands of the police. Like this WHITE kid

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hypertension, diabetes, obesity, drug addiction, alcoholism.  Some other stuff too probably. 

You been reading my diary? 🤨

Reminds me of Milwaukee Police Chief addressing the usual BLM/Dindo crowd:

-----------------------------

Well, I was on my phone and yes, that’s true. I was following developments with a 5-year-old little girl sitting on her dad’s lap who just got shot in the head by a drive-by shooting.

And if some of the people here gave a good GawdDamn about the victimization of people in this community by crime, I’d take some of their invective more seriously.

The greatest racial disparity in the City of Milwaukee is getting shot and killed. Hello. Eighty percent of my homicide victims every year are African-American. Eighty percent of our aggravated assault victims are African-American. Eighty percent of our shooting victims who survive their shooting are African-American.

Now they know all about the last three people that have been killed by the Milwaukee Police Department over the course of the last several years. There’s not one of them who can name one of the last three homicide victims we’ve had in this city.

We’re responsible for the things we get wrong and we take action. We’ve arrested cops, we’ve fired cops and so on. But the fact is that the people out here — some of them — who had the most to say are absolutely MIA when it comes to the true threats facing this community and it gets a little tiresome when we start getting yelled at for reading the updates of the kid that gets shot. Yeah, you take it personal, OK?

Now no offense, but I’m going up there now.

Really good viral vid of this out there. Really resonated.  

Cool to watch vid bc you can see how pissed he was and delivered a brilliant rebuttal calling out the BLMs Whilst remaining cool & professional. 

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Full video. Exceptional. 

That's a great video, but will fall on deaf @The Real timschochet ears.  Remember, this guy still believes the "hands up don't shoot" narrative despite the numerous investigations that determined that narrative was false.

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You are a bigoted buffoon. 

Have you any shame?

The fock is wrong with you?

Pathetic.

Dems already have their summer riot plan moving along with the protests by the jew haters.  Oddly, both the terrorist sympathizers and Jewish people vote Democrat. 

20 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Reminds me of Milwaukee Police Chief addressing the usual BLM/Dindo crowd:

Well, I was on my phone and yes, that’s true. I was following developments with a 5-year-old little girl sitting on her dad’s lap who just got shot in the head by a drive-by shooting.

And if some of the people here gave a good GawdDamn about the victimization of people in this community by crime, I’d take some of their invective more seriously.

The greatest racial disparity in the City of Milwaukee is getting shot and killed. Hello. Eighty percent of my homicide victims every year are African-American. Eighty percent of our aggravated assault victims are African-American. Eighty percent of our shooting victims who survive their shooting are African-American.

Now they know all about the last three people that have been killed by the Milwaukee Police Department over the course of the last several years. There’s not one of them who can name one of the last three homicide victims we’ve had in this city.

We’re responsible for the things we get wrong and we take action. We’ve arrested cops, we’ve fired cops and so on. But the fact is that the people out here — some of them — who had the most to say are absolutely MIA when it comes to the true threats facing this community and it gets a little tiresome when we start getting yelled at for reading the updates of the kid that gets shot. Yeah, you take it personal, OK?

Now no offense, but I’m going up there now.

Really good viral vid of this out there. Really resonated.  

Cool to watch vid bc you can see how pissed he was and delivered a brilliant rebuttal calling out the BLMs Whilst remaining cool & professional. 

What the BLM wokies like the Tims think is if we could just get the evil police and evil white people out of the way, everything will be super fair and super awesome.  

What those dummies don't get is the people that would take the place of the police and white devil's place would be just as bad if not worse as the current authority.  People are shìtty.  It's not a police thing and it's not a white thing.  All we'd be doing is trading one bias for another one.

And that's what these naive idiots don't get.  At the least the authorities right now are trying.  No guarantee, the new bosses would even do that.

22 minutes ago, BudBro said:

Dems already have their summer riot plan moving along with the protests by the jew haters.  Oddly, both the terrorist sympathizers and Jewish people vote Democrat. 

Might be, it’s another way fir the team to get votes for either side.  Conservatives/ Liberals same thoughts, same goals.  

34 minutes ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

You are a bigoted buffoon. 

Have you any shame?

The fock is wrong with you?

Pathetic.

Taking a break. This is an amusing response. 

30 minutes ago, nobody said:

What the BLM wokies like the Tims think is if we could just get the evil police and evil white people out of the way, everything will be super fair and super awesome.  

What those dummies don't get is the people that would take the place of the police and white devil's place would be just as bad if not worse as the current authority.  People are shìtty.  It's not a police thing and it's not a white thing.  All we'd be doing is trading one bias for another one.

And that's what these naive idiots don't get.  At the least the authorities right now are trying.  No guarantee, the new bosses would even do that.

I’m sure you’ll be able to find posts of mine in which I advocate getting rid of the police. 

Yeah, that's the point.  Man, just go get your pat on the head from the nearest BLM chapter and sit down.  Let people that understand the real world figure stuff out.

Oh good another liberal white person telling everyone that the problem isn’t Black people that it’s the cops that have to deal with them all the time.

Black people make up 12% of the population, but they responsible for over half of the murders in this country and 35% of violent crimes.

less than 10% of Black people killed are done so by white people, but guess what that percent jumps to for black on black crime..

Almost 90%

Yeah, the problem is them not the cops but nice cherry picking

37 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Oh good another liberal white person telling everyone that the problem isn’t Black people that it’s the cops that have to deal with them all the time.

Black people make up 12% of the population, but they responsible for over half of the murders in this country and 35% of violent crimes.

less than 10% of Black people killed are done so by white people, but guess what that percent jumps to for black on black crime..

Almost 90%

Yeah, the problem is them not the cops but nice cherry picking

Based.

You don't see me upset or crying or worried when a police officer kills a white guy or anyone. There are courts to deal with each individual case if necessary. Honestly, I don't take up any social cause at all that I can think of. Live your life is all everyone needs to do. This is the U.S. not some police state, but if it changes I'll let you know.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Hell yeah, got another one boys 

And then this dude comes around for his little bit and run racist comment.  

Liberals only want the criminals to get away with killing criminals. Good guys aren't allowed to make the country safe. 

9 minutes ago, nobody said:

I just meant we got another criminal off the streets! No racism included 

2 hours ago, Strike said:

That's a great video, but will fall on deaf @The Real timschochet ears.  Remember, this guy still believes the "hands up don't shoot" narrative despite the numerous investigations that determined that narrative was false.

Looks like Tim actually commented on the vid..

I would like to know where is the Jewish representation on these issues.  Why does the Officer not make a report if there were any Jews who were injured by this rioting?  Statistically, there has been a rise of Anti-Semitic incidents within the US but law enforcement has been ignoring many Jewish complaints.  I think these Officers need to offer better protection to those of the Hebrew faith.  As a living relative of a Holocaust victim, I have dedicated my life to fight Anti-Semitic behavior and to make the public conscious aware that a Holocaust of those of Jewish faith can occur at any moment.  I personally am continually suffering due to ongoing terrorist attacks against my country of Israel.  I am a victim of such hate crimes and I wish my Jewish Brothers and Sisters luck who reside in Milwaukee. ~Shlomo Von Finkelstein, Founder of the Israel-America Foundation 

1 hour ago, nobody said:

And FTR I don’t regard most of you guys who disagree with me on this as racist. You disagree with me that these incidents in general have a racial element to them, and you disagree with me that the police in general treat young black males differently. That’s fine. We can disagree in good faith, even if I contend that the facts and statistics are on my side. I would never label anyone a racist because he disagrees with me on this issue. @iam90sbaby is, IMO, a clear racist. 

1 hour ago, double tour said:

Liberals only want the criminals to get away with killing criminals. Good guys aren't allowed to make the country safe. 

Lots of projecting in this thread what liberals want and what I want. Almost all of it is inaccurate. Why not stick to responding to what I’ve written rather than trying to fathom my motives? I’ve been pretty clear about my motives and you’re not describing them. 

2 hours ago, Strike said:

This is inaccurate as well. I tended to believe the cop in Ferguson as probably guilty of murder but I wrote at the time that there was no way to prove it and so I would never have charged him with anything. That’s still my position. 

What you have constantly ignored over the years is that right after this event occurred, there was a study of police practices in Ferguson and they were found to be terribly racist. Stuff like that just passes you by and never makes any impression. So please don’t lecture me about deaf ears. 

18 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

In the end this is always the argument offered by most conservatives. And it always translates to “they brought it on themselves”. 

No recognition or acknowledgment that racism is involved, that blacks are treated differently from anyone else in these situations. Of course not. They brought it on themselves. 

People who resist arrests and are drugged up and out of control are treated differently.  If this guy was white, he would get the exact same treatment and probably worse.   White people probably make up about half of whatever BS stat they quote, but the media would not give 5 seconds to some drugged out white dude who died in custody while resisting arrest.  It would just be good riddance to that bastard.   The two-tiered justice in this country fuking makes me mad as hell.  People are people you fuking idiot. 

11 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is inaccurate as well. I tended to believe the cop in Ferguson as probably guilty of murder but I wrote at the time that there was no way to prove it and so I would never have charged him with anything. That’s still my position. 

What you have constantly ignored over the years is that right after this event occurred, there was a study of police practices in Ferguson and they were found to be terribly racist. Stuff like that just passes you by and never makes any impression. So please don’t lecture me about deaf ears. 

Well, you are also blind too.  It could not have been clearer that someone like Rittenhouse was attacked and was absolutely defending himself, but you wanted him prosecuted despite the overwhelming evidence of his innocence.  You always believe the white guy is guilty despite overwhelming evidence.  Ferguson, Rittenhouse and Zimmerman...throw in Duke Lacross and dozens of other cases.  Always the white people at fault no matter what the evidence shows. 

2 pages and no one has brought this fact up? I’m disappointed 

The crash at about 8 p.m. on April 18 had severed a utility pole

Frank Tyson was released from state prison on April 6 after serving 24 years on a kidnapping and theft case and was almost immediately declared a post-release control supervision violator for failing to report to a parole officer“

Dude had been out of jail for 12 days, c’mon.  At least Floyd (despite a prior record and also being on drugs) had the defense of his crime the day he died being using a counterfeit bill.  This dude was driving while clearly drunk or high and could have killed someone, I don’t really feel sorry for him.  

16 hours ago, edjr said:

Please show me one UNARMED, INNOCENT black man that died at the hands of the police. Like this WHITE kid

Yup that one was bad and I’ve brought it up a few times.

Off the top of my head, this is the closest I can think of.  Dude gets shot for going to get his wallet which the cop asked him to do, after being stopped for not wearing a seat belt.  Cop did get jail time though

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

2 pages and no one has brought this fact up? I’m disappointed 

The crash at about 8 p.m. on April 18 had severed a utility pole

Frank Tyson was released from state prison on April 6 after serving 24 years on a kidnapping and theft case and was almost immediately declared a post-release control supervision violator for failing to report to a parole officer“

Dude had been out of jail for 12 days, c’mon.  At least Floyd (despite a prior record and also being on drugs) had the defense of his crime the day he died being using a counterfeit bill.  This dude was driving while clearly drunk or high and could have killed someone, I don’t really feel sorry for him.  

I’ve never understood why this is relevant. Michael Brown (the guy killed in Ferguson) was a total thug. Rodney King was a druggie who resisted arrest. 

The point has never been that these folks aren’t usually bad dudes. The point is that police are supposed to behave in a certain manner, and when it comes to young black men, they often don’t. There is no excuse for police mistreatment no matter how terrible the victim of it has been. 

If we turn our backs and say it’s OK for police to treat these folks badly because they deserve it (which Donald Trump is campaigning on, BTW) then we are opening the door for unlimited police power- not just against really bad guys but against everyone. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

I’ve never understood why this is relevant. Michael Brown (the guy killed in Ferguson) was a total thug. Rodney King was a druggie who resisted arrest. 

The point has never been that these folks aren’t usually bad dudes. The point is that police are supposed to behave in a certain manner, and when it comes to young black men, they often don’t. There is no excuse for police mistreatment no matter how terrible the victim of it has been. 

If we turn our backs and say it’s OK for police to treat these folks badly because they deserve it (which Donald Trump is campaigning on, BTW) then we are opening the door for unlimited police power- not just against really bad guys but against everyone. 

That is an outright lie.  That's you making something up or believing everything you hear on your far-left Pravda sites.

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

That is an outright lie.  That's you making something up or believing everything you hear on your far-left Pravda sites.

No it’s not a lie. Nor is it something I made up, nor something I’ve read on Pravda or far left sites. It’s been demonstrated over and over and over by numerous studies and reports by respectable sources. A few examples: 

The Brookings Institute: 

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/a-crisis-within-a-crisis-police-killings-of-black-emerging-adults/

National Institute of Health: 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7101453/

Pew Research: 

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2020/06/03/10-things-we-know-about-race-and-policing-in-the-u-s/

There are literally hundreds of these. You can disagree with them all if you like but then realize that your opinion flies in the face of the strong majority of reputable information. 

• Haha 1