Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Do any honkies really GAF about this shirt?

www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/black-man-wears-caucasian-shirt-expose-hypocrisy-white-privilege-220329924.html

This guy acts like he conducted some huge, groundbreaking social experiment. Really, nobody GAF. Wear whatever the fuk u want to. I would be like..."hey, funny shirt"!

Man wears Caucasian shirt to expose the hypocrisy of white privilege

Elise Solé

Elise Solé

Yahoo LifestyleJuly 31, 2018, 6:03 PM EDT

Activist Frederick Joseph launched a social experiment to make people question their racial biases. Activist Frederick Joseph launched a social experiment to make people question their racial biases.

A man who launched a social experiment by wearing a T-shirt with a Caucasian logo to mimic that of the Washington Redskins says the effort has revealed racial bias.

Frederick Joseph is the 29-year-old founder of the New York City-based marketing agency We Have Stories, which represents marginalized groups. Earlier this year, the activist went viral for creating the #BlackPantherChallenge, which raised more than $950,000 to purchase Black Panther movie tickets for members of the Boys & Girls Club of Harlem. The project received support from Chelsea Clinton, Snoop Dogg, and Ellen DeGeneres, and in June, Joseph received a humanitarian award from Comic-Con for his work.

Josephs newest endeavor was more low-key. On Tuesday, he tweeted a photo of himself wearing a red T-shirt emblazoned with the word Caucasian. The shirt mimics the logo for the NFLs Washington Redskins, whose name and emblem of a Native American character has been called racist and offensive by both players and fans.

The Washington Redskins logo has been controversial. (Photo: Getty Images)

The Washington Redskins logo has been controversial. (Photo: Getty Images)

I wanted to see how people responded to the shirt while theres nothing derogatory about the word Caucasian, theres a certain privilege among some white people who havent been challenged on certain aspects of racism, Joseph tells Yahoo Lifestyle.

Joseph says the shirt caused a reaction every few minutes as he walked through the streets of New York City. Still, no one tried to have a conversation, he tells Yahoo Lifestyle, adding that the womans response seemed to underscore a general acceptance of ingrained racial biases.

Basically, I was being shamed as a black person for wearing a non-disrespectful shirt with a white person logo on it, tweeted Joseph. But people wear apparel and jerseys with logos depicting things such as a Native American and call them redskins whew chile, the hypocrisy and privilege!

Joseph tweeted that he was surprised by the negative reactions, given how many other images appropriate or otherwise disrespect certain minority groups. But it goes to show how fickle and hypocritical people can be, he wrote.

Hes urging his followers to replicate his effort, tweeting, Id be interested to see more people wear shirts and apparel such as this to make the point and see how the people who have racist car decals, shirts, jerseys, etc., respond when the tables are turned (and still not really).

A. If a white dude wore a shirt that was similar to this. Said Negros or Black People or something of the sort there would be outrage. The guy would lose his job. He would be an outcast. His cable company would probably drop him. This guy does it and it is a "statement"

B. No white person cares about this. As a matter of fact I am going to have some made up myself because I love it but do no want to contribute to his "cause"

• Like 1

I want to know these native Americans that take offense to the redskins. Cause a ton Ive met dont find it disrespectful and actually pull for them because of it. School Im at right now their mascot is the Braves. Lot of Indians around there and they get a lot of Indian money from the government. Apparently some people tried to say it was offensive and were trying to get it changed. Oh lord did the actual Indians around there come out the wood work to shut that sh1t down. Unless youre actively mocking the race theres nothing wrong

Also. Yahoo news is absolutely terrible. I mean it. they are so focking stupid. All they do is stir the pot. They never have anything good. Each article is required to bash the NFL or Trump. No matter if it has something to do with him or not. Between Jason Owens and Jay Busbee they have the white apologist side covered. And Elise Sole is half a step away from retarded.

If these idiots had a legitimate point they wouldn't have to lie. His story is complete bullsh!t. I guess he's never heard of the Boston Celtics or the Fighting Irish or the Vikings.

I'd wear that shirt but I'd be called a white supremacist if I did.

Eh, don't really care...

If he got the crap kicked out of him, he shouldn't be able to press charges either...

I'd wear that shirt but I'd be called a white supremacist if I did.

Thats a great point! If a honkie wears this shirt, hes pretty much KKK.

Ok, you did your experiment , concluded there is racial bias. Now what?

Stupid experiment that proved nothing.

Still think the Skins should change their logo and name.

I think if we erased all reference to native Americans in our teams, those people would feel like jerk offs for going off the rails about this stuff. Some things are disrespectful like the Indians logo, but a lot of the names and logos are used because AMERICAN INDIANS ARE SEEN AS STRONG. So we named our teams after you because of the strength and endurance your people have, but that's somehow offensive??

• Like 1

he should wear a shirt that says dumass liberal loser so we know the truth and then kick his ass.

I think if we erased all reference to native Americans in our teams, those people would feel like jerk offs for going off the rails about this stuff. Some things are disrespectful like the Indians logo, but a lot of the names and logos are used because AMERICAN INDIANS ARE SEEN AS STRONG. So we named our teams after you because of the strength and endurance your people have, but that's somehow offensive??

To a majority of native Americans? No its not offensive

It's impossible to ridicule someone for being white. White is so far superior to any other race that any and all attempts to shame someone for being white is akin to shaming them for being better than you will ever be.

You're wasting your time.

It's impossible to ridicule someone for being white. White is so far superior to any other race that any and all attempts to shame someone for being white is akin to shaming them for being better than you will ever be.

You're wasting your time.

Basketball court?

Stupid experiment that proved nothing.

Still think the Skins should change their logo and name.

:cry: :lol:

Also. Yahoo news is absolutely terrible. I mean it. they are so focking stupid. All they do is stir the pot. They never have anything good. Each article is required to bash the NFL or Trump. No matter if it has something to do with him or not. Between Jason Owens and Jay Busbee they have the white apologist side covered. And Elise Sole is half a step away from retarded.

Yahoo news is written by ugly fat chicks that pee standing up.

No. Don't care.