Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

10 year old kid dies on that big ass waterside :(

because the usual chicken schit coward's jumped all over the dad's christianity :thumbsup:

It was CMH's kid? My bad.

You guys are awful. While there are some pretty good jokes in here, I can't bring myself to nothing more than thinking there was a dad at a waterpark that could have witnessed this happen to their kid.

:(

• Like 1

Probably pulled the whole "my Dad's a state lawmaker!" line.

Hell - even the press can't help themselves with this angle... The headline doesn't say, "Child dies at waterpark" - it says "Son of Kansas Lawmaker dies...)

it's also a multi-person raft they go down apparently, so someone got an up close view of this tragedy :(

nobody actually believes its God's will do they? I think its just a coping mechanism

When my friend's wife died tragically from cancer at 35 y.o., he said he couldn't believe how many people tried to console him by saying 'it was God's will..." Not cool.

Worse yet are people who miraculously live through a tragedy which kills multiple people and say "God was watching over me." Might as well say "those losers who died had it coming."

When my friend's wife died tragically from cancer at 35 y.o., he said he couldn't believe how many people tried to console him by saying 'it was God's will..." Not cool.

Worse yet are people who miraculously live through a tragedy which kills multiple people and say "God was watching over me." Might as well say "those losers who died had it coming."

Exactly...like those weather related tragedies.

"God was looking over us"

Ahh..but he said fock that 5 year old that died..that how that work?

Did you guys ever stop to think that maybe Death is the true reward And this suck hole we call life is the test? Some people are better test takers than others.

Okay, it's just a working Theory...

Did you guys ever stop to think that maybe Death is the true reward And this suck hole we call life is the test? Some people are better test takers than others.

this, and the challenges here are to test us. You think David really wanted to fight a focking giant?

Thank you for visiting the Schlitterbahn. Aside from the decapitation how would you rate your stay at the Schlitterbahn on a scale of 1 to 5?

Final Destination Part 7?

They already had one dealing with a roller coaster... Plus they only have five in the series...

They already had one dealing with a roller coaster...

This one has a water slide. :doh:

Same concept...

They also had a plane crash and car accident. You should write them a letter to complain about the redundancy. :thumbsup:

I think living is the true reward. Reward for what I have no clue.

You guys are awful. While there are some pretty good jokes in here, I can't bring myself to nothing more than thinking there was a dad at a waterpark that could have witnessed this happen to their kid.

it's also a multi-person raft they go down apparently, so someone got an up close view of this tragedy :(

My thoughts exactly. Some of you are pretty focked up in the head. A couple of you have your own children as well.

They better have kicked his ass out of the park for being on a ride he wasn't tall enough to be on :mad:

It's sadly being reported the rider lost bowel control just before impact and was decrappitated.

• Like 1

They better have kicked his ass out of the park for being on a ride he wasn't tall enough to be on :mad:

Sounds like he was tall enough before, but not after.

Is this Verrfückt? Verrekt?

yes that is the ride name, schlitterbahn is the park

Sounds like he was tall enough before, but not after.

Yeah the CUTOFF for that is pretty blunt.

"Elected officials day" WTF? Just put the money in a briefcase next time.

When flipping a coin, I bet the Kansas lawmaker always calls "tails" now.

i guess ticket reservations for the ride have skyrocketted. :o

could this have been staged. :blink:

Pretty ironic that his dad is a state rep who is all for lax regulations on business. Ouch.

Anyway, I wonder if the kid had a GoPro strapped to his head as it flew into the 2 chicks behind him?

yes that is the ride name, schlitterbahn is the park

No, I was asking which was the proper term to describe the kid's state.

No, I was asking which was the proper term to describe the kid's state.

Lightheaded?

That kid had remarkably friendly eyes.

Either I don't get it or that joke wasn't very funny :wacko:

It's crazy. Always have this discussion with my mother who is religious. I said "So you're telling me I can do everything in my life right help out the disadvantaged and lead a good wholesome life but if I don't submit to the Lord I will not go to heaven?

No.

But someone can go out and Murder 10 people go to jail miraculously find Christ and submit to him and he goes to heaven?

Yes

yeah you can keep religion.

Not sure where 'Submit to the Lord and you will be saved' comes in biblically.

12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh...

Not of your heritage, not of self-will (which is where I would put submission), not of someone else's will for you, but of God.

Either I don't get it or that joke wasn't very funny :wacko:

Think you know I'm not joking, but yes...nothing at all funny about that. Hard to look at.

For folks who do not want to make the click....only 10 seconds.

For folks who do not want to make the click....only 10 seconds.

God damn it did he hurt the bridge?

I'm sorry what does this have to do with the thread?