Sign in to follow this  
CowboysDieHard

Lions at Packers: In-Game Discussion

Up 4 with Tate going.

He has abdullah and Ty.

Probably screwed....but if tate gets that touchdown...never know.

really hope hundley can throw something together today. If he doesn't adams is going to live on my bench, and possibly nelson in another league as well..

Ameer Abdullah - 16/103/1 :lock:

(I benched him for Yeldon)

Why stop there? How about 23/214/2 rushing and 5/91/1 receiving.......

Don't need a lot out of Cobb but with hundley running things I'm prepared for the worst.

Inactives:

Lions: WR Kenny Golladay, OT Greg Robinson, S Don Carey, RB Tion Green, RB Zach Zenner, LB Steve Longa, and DE Jeremiah Valoaga

Packers: TE Martellus Bennett, CB Donatello Brown, LB Joe Thomas, LB Ahmad Brooks, OT Ulrick John, OL Adam Pankey, DT Quinton Dial.

I'm up by 22, 25 and 8.5 points in 3 leagues and going against an assortment of Lions and Packers tonight. I have nobody :mad: :(.

I'm gonna watch a movie, go to bed and hopefully I wake up with a least 2 wins.

McCarthy gonna let his QB actually QB at some point? 2 yard passes and passes behind the line ain't gonna cut it. This is the NFL Mayor McCheese.

At least what Hundley lacks in ability to read defenses, he makes up for in inaccuracy.

Jesus, how many times does he have to grab him before Gruden thinks it's a PI

I think I can play CB in the NFL if you let me do what Slay is doing to Jordy Nelson. Oh you're trying to jump up and grab the ball, I'll just put both hands on your shoulder pads and hold you down.

QBs simply fall into 3 categories. Ones that cant convert 3rd downs, ones that can and ones that can put the whole offense on their back. Huntley cant convert 3rd downs.

Damnit, Tate getting tackled at the 2. He has no involvement inside the 10, if he can't take it in from longer range he won't get a TD.

Up 4 with Tate going.

He has abdullah and Ty.

Probably screwed....but if tate gets that touchdown...never know.

Fockin pulled it out!!!

93.90-93.12

Abdullah’s fumble and that last pass to Tate was just enough. Really lucky. Survived a zero from my TE, and 64 total yards and zero tds from Hunt, Demarco, and Martin.

Fockin pulled it out!!!

93.90-93.12

Abdullahs fumble and that last pass to Tate was just enough. Really lucky. Survived a zero from my TE, and 64 total yards and zero tds from Hunt, Demarco, and Martin.

Nice. Good feeling when that happens. Aaron Jones got me just enough for a 0.73 win over my nephew :) And in my main league, Marvin Jones turned my barely win into a 20+pt win.

Good night ff wise.

Nice. Good feeling when that happens. Aaron Jones got me just enough for a 0.73 win over my nephew :) And in my main league, Marvin Jones turned my barely win into a 20+pt win.

Good night ff wise.

Had to be sweating not seeing him in for most the game.

Get rid of all your packers. Next three are Chicago, Baltimore and Pitt. No thanks.

Had to be sweating not seeing him in for most the game.

I was actually only following the game a bit on my phone. It was interesting though. I had Aaron Jones against Marvin Jones in one league, starting Marvin in another. Had already won with Marvin, but needed more points to stay ahead of a couple teams. So it was cheering Marvin on...but not too much! Lol