Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Peaceful Islam at it again

Suspected ISIS terrorists branded two Scandinavian women the ‘enemies of God’ as they filmed themselves decapitating one of the tourists in Morocco.

Maren Ueland, 28, from Norway, and Louisa Vesterager Jespersen, 24, from Denmark, were found dead near the village of Imlil in Morocco’s High Atlas mountains on Monday.

A video showing the murder of one of the women has been recognised as genuine, Danish intelligence service said today adding that the killings can be connected to ISIS.

https://gellerreport.com/2018/12/female-tourists-beheaded-2.html/

(video at the bottom)

• Like 1

The following is a conversation never had by two intelligent people:

Hey, wanna go hiking?

Sure. Where?

Morocco.

Hey, wanna go hiking?

Sure. Where?

Morocco.

It is when you're raised by a country with a government that drills it into your head that they are nicest people on earth. How could they even know any better?

They cut the one girls head off with a kitchen knife.

In before one of the dbag libs on this site say " but...but...i thought we eradicated ISIS?"

This notion that Islam is peaceful really fades when you are around people actually practicing it, kudos to them for stupidly exposing themselves to true Islam, well done, really.

Hey, wanna go hiking?

Sure. Where?

Morocco.

You would think women, of all people, would not be having this conversation at all. For f@cks sakes! WTF were they thinking?

monsters

Thank God we dont have a muslim sympathizer running our country anymore.

Scumbag was willinging/deliberately arming ISIS

The type of monsters who do this.

Treason/evil.

• Like 1

You would think women, of all people, would not be having this conversation at all. For f@cks sakes! WTF were they thinking?

It's fine to pretend that Islam is peaceful, along with all the other things they want to pretend are true....but in the light of day, when you are actually IN it....sh! gets real, very quickly....

Hey, wanna go hiking?

Sure. Where?

Morocco.

Maybe hillary, pelosi, and waters should go backpacking in morocco.

• Like 1

In before one of the dbag libs on this site say " but...but...i thought we eradicated ISIS?"

MDC will be along shortly

He's checking in with his liberal masters at The Daily Kos and ThinkProgress.

He's masturbating dry to videos of BLM protests

Hey, wanna go hiking?

Sure. Where?

Morocco.

The Toubkal Circuit (where they were beheaded) is popular among people who backpack. Morocco is typically one of the safer African countries to visit. Some nice beaches and I hear Casablanca is pretty dope.

Shame these chicks were Snack Barred. I would still like to visit Morocco some day.

The Toubkal Circuit (where they were beheaded) is popular among people who backpack. Morocco is typically one of the safer African countries to visit. Some nice beaches and I hear Casablanca is pretty dope.

Shame these chicks were Snack Barred. I would still like to visit Morocco some day.

Our vacation this year came down to Morocco or isarael. Wife chose Israel.

Apparently not. :dunno:

It really is. This is just one incident. I know a lot of people that have been to Morocco and they've all enjoyed it.

Sweden was safe once too

Jesus, you afraid of Sweden? Stop being such a little girl and live a little.

I'm not sure getting your head cut off is "living a little". Maybe it's just me, but that seems more like death. ;)

I'm not sure getting your head cut off is "living a little". Maybe it's just me, but that seems more like death. ;)

Christ, youre afraid of sweden too?

Jesus, you afraid of Sweden? Stop being such a little girl and live a little.

Why don't you watch some real news once in a while

Our vacation this year came down to Morocco or isarael. Wife chose Israel.

Beheadings or suicide bombs. Take your pick.

If I were still working for others, I could make more money doing what I do in the Middle East but even if it weren't full of Religion of Pieces, types I still don't want my children, especially daughters, raised in that environment. The best thing to do with Islam is keep away from it.

Better to stay in China and give them cancer.

Actually, that's a big reason why I live where i live, the pollution is much less in Panzhihua. That and the weather. We've not had a single cold spell yet. I was still wearing shorts around Thanksgiving and since then it's 'need a jacket in the morning and by 11 AM not want to wear it anymore'. Since spring usually comes in mid-January, I ought to be able to start wearing shorts again by then.

I've been here seven years now. two years ago, Autumn rolled right into spring without any winter, I didn't see my breathe frost once. This year is playing out that way again.

no

Get off the net and meet some folks in person and talk like you do. PM for address. My garage is open

Saw the behead video on watchpeopledie, it would give people here legit nightmares. But for real its aftica, what would they expect? Id be more shocked if they didnt get beheaded.

• Like 1

Saw the behead video on watchpeopledie, it would give people here legit nightmares. But for real its aftica, what would they expect? Id be more shocked if they didnt get beheaded.

Africa is focking the bomb, I hear people cry every day that Europeans removed people from Africa

Get off the net and meet some folks in person and talk like you do. PM for address. My garage is open

MDC will be along shortly

He's masturbating dry to videos of BLM protests

Lol

Saw the behead video on watchpeopledie, it would give people here legit nightmares.

Me too. It being a woman made it worse than the other beheadings on there. :cry:

Me too. It being a woman made it worse than the other beheadings on there. :cry:

Man, I don't know why you watched that. That's not good for your soul.

How horrible. We need to eradicate these savages off the face of the Earth.