Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Mark Cuban grades Trump on how he has done so far (first 100 days)

Just laying the ground work for his 2020 run.

C minus isn't that bad

C minus isn't that bad

I thought it was generous considering all the failures so far.

Just laying the ground work for his 2020 run.

He'll get my vote.

Just listening to the interview, it's so clear what separates wealthy guys, like him, from guys like Trump. He's a brilliant man, with a broad understanding of the nuances of the public and private sector. Trump is a guy of average to below average intelligence; who was given some money, made a couple good real estate purchases, and filed bankruptcy several times.

I found the part about hiring family members especially interesting. Something I never thought of before.

On CNN.....never would have guessed.

Guy can't even get the mavericks in the playoffs. GFY

What does Eddie Van Halen think?

He thinks Trump is an ass hole and that you're too old to have a newborn

Cuban is a mess. His business sucks, his basketball team sucks, his politics sucks. Failure.

Cuban is a mess. His business sucks, his basketball team sucks, his politics sucks. Failure.

Yeah, not nearly as successful as you. :lol:

He'll need more plastic surgery before I take him seriously

You prefer the natural spray tan / combover look?

On CNN.....never would have guessed.

Guy can't even get the mavericks in the playoffs. GFY

this. Cuban got incredibly lucky to cash in

...And for the 1,000th time, Trump moves the goal post yet again.

He put out some tweet today covering his ass on the "ridiculous stnadard"

(or whatever) of the '100 days' measure.

Only problem is? Tomorrow, it will be exactly four months to the day (Oct 22) that Trump hiimself

called a Press Conference, Published a Glossy Hand-out and Equally Glossy Website specifically

outlining all the things he was going to do in the first 100 days.

Nobody forced him to. Nobody asked him. HE did all that. And now, is whining that the media will "kill"

him regardless and it's a ridiculous standard anyway.

I mean for fock's sake , you set the bar, but like every other time you set the bar, you move the bar

when it's obvious your lies are going to be outed.

Bigger Question - How can you NOT get shiit done when you control both houses of Congress and the X-Branch?

Oh, I know - Go golfing 20 times in 100 days, that'll help you stay worthless.

And the coup de grace? We're about to see the Gov't shutdown (again, GOP owns both houses - WTF?) in part

because no one wants to fund his stupid wall. Fantastic. Here's to the next 100 days!

Maybe he'll be a scratch golfer by then.

Or at least find his focking aircraft carrier.

He'll get my vote.

Just listening to the interview, it's so clear what separates wealthy guys, like him, from guys like Trump. He's a brilliant man, with a broad understanding of the nuances of the public and private sector. Trump is a guy of average to below average intelligence; who was given some money, made a couple good real estate purchases, and filed bankruptcy several times.

I found the part about hiring family members especially interesting. Something I never thought of before.

I agree that the family member part was interesting, although Trump clearly has delegated a lot of stuff to non-family members, both in business and as president. But...

this. Cuban got incredibly lucky to cash in

true, he cashed out of the internet bubble at the perfect time and made billions. It's not like he exactly built an empire of success. :dunno:

But he is fairly well-spoken and known, both of which would help a campaign. I could get behind him on the Repub ticket if Trump calls it quits after 4 years. :cheers:

• Like 1

I agree that the family member part was interesting, although Trump clearly has delegated a lot of stuff to non-family members, both in business and as president. But...

true, he cashed out of the internet bubble at the perfect time and made billions. It's not like he exactly built an empire of success. :dunno:

But he is fairly well-spoken and known, both of which would help a campaign. I could get behind him on the Repub ticket if Trump calls it quits after 4 years. :cheers:

dude has demonstrated a temper that I would not feel comfortable with as President.

dude has demonstrated a temper that I would not feel comfortable with as President.

But we have trump now, so Fock it.

I'd listen to what mark Cuban has to say. He could get my vote. A guy I respect from what little I've seen.

hes not a republican though, he was one of the biggest Hillary supporters around

hes not a republican though, he was one of the biggest Hillary supporters around

He's a republican. He just isn't retarded.

• Like 1

He's a republican. He's just isn't retarded.

What makes a republican retarded these days,policy wise?

More of an R than Trump ever was.

While I like Cuban, any knock on Trump's business acumen would be tripled with Cuban. Made his fortune by internet speculation. Not sure he has ever produced anything but ideas.

While I like Cuban, any knock on Trump's business acumen would be tripled with Cuban. Made his fortune by internet speculation. Not sure he has ever produced anything but ideas.

This is totally untrue. It would only take 30 seconds to read his Wikipedia page to find out what he's been involved in and how he made his money. I'll never understand why people just throw out random thoughts with no basis in fact around here. I'm not the hugest Cuban supporter from a political standpoint but come on. Give the man credit where credit is due.

You lemmings.

I was talking about cuban as president since the primaries.

Was my entire explanation for why I preferred trump. Get a non typical politician in there for once because status quo has not been working.

Cuban would be a great president and as much as I like him, he knows how to put his foot in his mouth and ne a blowhard just like trump. He's just seen as cooler and a better guy

This is totally untrue. It would only take 30 seconds to read his Wikipedia page to find out what he's been involved in and how he made his money. I'll never understand why people just throw out random thoughts with no basis in fact around here. I'm not the hugest Cuban supporter from a political standpoint but come on. Give the man credit where credit is due.

Remember that Timmy has Trump's balls so deep in his throat they might as well be tonsils .

• Like 1

Wiff gone full retard. Along with anyone who thinks Cuban didn't make his nut from internet speculation. Cuban is smart and an incredible self promoter, but let's call a spade a spade.

You lemmings.

I was talking about cuban as president since the primaries.

Was my entire explanation for why I preferred trump. Get a non typical politician in there for once because status quo has not been working.

Cuban would be a great president and as much as I like him, he knows how to put his foot in his mouth and ne a blowhard just like trump. He's just seen as cooler and a better guy

He has Trump beat 10 to 1 on the likeability scale. Plus, he's not a racist or sexist. which would go a long way in getting the country back together. It has never been this divided before in in it's 250 year history. I have no knowledge of Cuban's political opinions, but just as a human being, he'd be much better than the ass hole we currently have.

Cuban is smart and an incredible self promoter, but let's call a spade a spade.

And Trump is dumb but an incredible self-promoter. So Cuban already has him beat.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/14/article-0-18A5F0C1000005DC-115_634x495.jpg

"I am truly sorry to hear that your show has been cancelled for lack of ratings. When I initially called you to congratulate you on The Benefactor -- little did you or I realize how disastrous and embarrassing it would turn out to be for you." - Trump

:first:

He has Trump beat 10 to 1 on the likeability scale. Plus, he's not a racist or sexist. which would go a long way in getting the country back together. It has never been this divided before in in it's 250 year history. I have no knowledge of Cuban's political opinions, but just as a human being, he'd be much better than the ass hole we currently have.

It has never been this divided in its history. Sigh.

That was really kind of Cuban. By any objective measure I think we'd all agree that Trump has been a D at best.

Wow! It's like he forgot the civil war. Can't blame him though. If I was a democrat I would be mad the republicans freed my slaves as well.

You're really good at repeating. Congrats, I guess.

And Trump is dumb but an incredible self-promoter. So Cuban already has him beat.

Cuban is not a pimple on Trump's butt when it comes to self promotion. Which is about 99% of what both do. Cuban has more brain smarts. So he wins in the 1% category.

Cuban is not a pimple on Trump's butt when it comes to self promotion. Which is about 99% of what both do. Cuban has more brain smarts. So he wins in the 1% category.

Brain smarts is not 1% when it comes to being the president. That's why Trump is failing so miserably. He's just so far out of his league. Listen to his campaign promises of what he would accomplish on his first 100 days. He literally has a .100 batting average. He's been absolutely dreadful. Self-promotion is good for fooling low-intelligence voters. Not so important for running a country.

Brain smarts is not 1% when it comes to being the president. That's why Trump is failing so miserably. He's just so far out of his league. Listen to his campaign promises of what he would accomplish on his first 100 days. He literally has a .100 batting average. He's been absolutely dreadful. Self-promotion is good for fooling low-intelligence voters. Not so important for running a country.

Yyyyyaaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnn.

Yyyyyaaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnn.

Sorry this upsets you so. Maybe his next 100 days will be better.

Yeah, not nearly as successful as you. :lol:

Cubes built a $3.5B empire, from the ground up, on his own, w/out a nickel of daddy's money - but in Cdub's book he's a mess and failure. :lol: ..................... :doh: