Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

2 cars crash in NYC........20+ people died. Wedding party involved.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/20-dead-after-limousine-vehicle-crash-in-new-york

At least 20 people were killed Saturday after a limousine, reportedly carrying a wedding party, and another vehicle crashed at an intersection in upstate New York, police said on Sunday.
New York state police did not release the names of the people killed. Local reports indicated the limousine was carrying a wedding party, but police would not confirm further details until the news conference scheduled for 3 p.m. Sunday.
Police received 911 calls of a two-vehicle collision just before 2 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of State Route 30 and 30A in Schoharie, a town about 43 miles west of Albany, police said. The National Transportation Safety Board — who said on Sunday it was sending a “go-team” to the crash site — confirmed one of the vehicles was a limousine.
“What we can tell you at this point is that it is a 2 vehicle, multi fatalities as a result of this crash. The investigation is very preliminary it’s in its infancy stages,” New York State Police Capt. Richard O’Brien said in a Saturday night news conference.
The crash occurred near Apple Barrel, a store and café that’s popular with tourists during fall. Bridey Finnagen, who lived near the crash site, told WTEN she heard a loud bang followed by screaming.
“I heard a loud bang I came out my front door to see what was going on,” Finnagen told the station. “I saw a lot of people here at the Apple Barrel out in the parking lot. Then I heard screaming. Then I saw this large van, a very unusual looking vehicle out here in Schoharie in the bushes and really wrecked, hit a tree.”
Emergency crews from the Schoharie County Sheriff’s Office, New York state police and the Red Cross arrived at the scene.
“The first responders broke some windows to try to get people out. I believe the jaws of life were here on the side of one of the fire trucks,” Finnagen recalled.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Apple Barrel released a statement Saturday on its Facebook page thanking first responders. The store said it will be open on Sunday.
“As you may be aware, there was a horrific accident in front of our business today. First, we want to thank all of the emergency services that responded. We are so thankful for all of you,” the store said, adding that their “hearts and prayers go out to everyone” involved in the fatal crash.

How many focking people were in that limo? :wacko:

Tragic dying under any circumstances but especially at a wedding.

They were going to a birthday party. Probably wanted to drink. Sad. R.I.P.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6249767/20-people-killed-New-York-limo-crash-way-wedding.html

Four sisters and their husbands were among the victims. They were on their way to a surprise 30th birthday party for the youngest sister. Two other couples had just married this summer.

What a horrible tragedy.

Can't imagine what the parents who lost 4 of their daughters must be feeling.

The limo was going 60 mph when it blew through the intersection and hit the unoccupied vehicle and the 2 people on foot.

Apple Barrel looks sucky.

Would have been a lot more fun to crash near Cracker Barrel.

You are really not as funny as you think you are.

What a crazy tragedy. Must have crushed everyone? Seems a crash like that someone would walk away. For everyone to die is just unreal.

What a crazy tragedy. Must have crushed everyone? Seems a crash like that someone would walk away. For everyone to die is just unreal.

High speed, no seat belts.

Not to mention the 'Garp Effect'.

Again

I thought for sure fire would be involved in order for the crash to kill everyone, but the pictures dont look like it.

I know I shouldn't but I chuckled when I saw your handle in this thread :wall:

It still stuns me that no one survived.

Looking at the photos it appears the vehicle rolled over onto its hood and slid into the hillside. Probly crushed their heads.

The car (limo) was a 2001...

And it previously failed inspection

I'm Going with the driver was either high or he passed out. Probably high.

So it was 18 yrs old....18 people ....coincidence???

the owner of the company was a muslim who was an informant to the FBI ratting out radical mosques

Coincidentally

:ninja:

the owner of the company was a muslim who was an informant to the FBI ratting out radical mosques

Coincidentally

:ninja:

Uh oh. Gonna have to check those brakes.

Apparently the vehicle recently failed its state inspection and was not supposed to be on the road, and the driver was not licensed for that type of vehicle. I have to wonder did the brakes fail coming down that hill?

Apparently the vehicle recently failed its state inspection and was not supposed to be on the road, and the driver was not licensed for that type of vehicle. I have to wonder did the brakes fail coming down that hill?

Possibly overloaded with 18 people in it.

Strange how they all ended up dead. If they were really fat, at least the ones in the back would have had soft fatties to act like air bags.

Strange how they all ended up dead. If they were really fat, at least the ones in the back would have had soft fatties to act like air bags.

Looking at them pulling vehicle out of trees it appears the roof is intact. That combined with the driver blowing through stop sign has me wondering if there was a malfunction with the car's ventilation system. Could something have caused carbon monoxide to be pumped throughout vehicle?

Looking at them pulling vehicle out of trees it appears the roof is intact. That combined with the driver blowing through stop sign has me wondering if there was a malfunction with the car's ventilation system. Could something have caused carbon monoxide to be pumped throughout vehicle?

You are ignoring the fact that it was going 60 as it blew through the stop sign. They werent buckled and, even if you arent tossed from the vehicle, you rattle around and hit each other. Go with the simplest of answers

• Like 1

so when is the right time to ask for the wedding gift back?

Dibs on the bread maker!

You are ignoring the fact that it was going 60 as it blew through the stop sign. They werent buckled and, even if you arent tossed from the vehicle, you rattle around and hit each other. Go with the simplest of answers

Just imagine 18 watermelons sitting on cushions in a limo going 60 mph, then that limo hits a parked car, 2 humans, and some trees before coming to a stop.

What do those watermelons look like?

Most likely nobody was buckled up and everyone was buzzed or drunk, cause of death was likely blunt force trauma for 12 of them and internal bleeding/organ failure for the other 6.

Maybe pen (or one of our LEO) can chime in with an expert opinion.