Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

A random thread about stupid sh1t that pisses you off

I'll start. I have a color printer/copier and I am attempting to print something in black. The printer is refusing because my yellow ink is empty. WTF???

• Like 1

I have a hat full of thread ideas and I randomly drew this one out. Kinda like a thread lottery, so, yes, it is random.

• Like 1

People misusing the word "random". This thread isn't random.

I thought it was a thread about random things that p1ss us off.

Entropy :mad:

F****** pedestrians who hit the button at a busy intersection stoplight so they can cross. Oh no by all means let's make 60 cars wait for you to cross the road because you don't want to wait for the natural timing of the light. Focking cacksuckers

• Like 1

Truck drivers that insist on using the left lane in rush hour traffic. In doing so they drop the flow of traffic from around 75 to 80 all the way down to 60 and I want to kill them all.

Also anyone who cruises in the left lane "because they are doing the speed limit" while cars pass them on the right.

• Like 1

F****** pedestrians who hit the button at a busy intersection stoplight so they can cross. Oh no by all means let's make 60 cars wait for you to cross the road because you don't want to wait for the natural timing of the light. Focking cacksuckers

Those buttons don't do Sh!t

Dumb ass patients. Sure move your arm while the blood pressure cuff is still going. Like that's going to give you an accurate reading and then ask me what your BP is when you KNOW the dam thing is still trying to take your BP.

People who are constantly coming to see the doctor for no reason at all. "Oh my cat scratched me". Yea so why are you here? The scratch didn't even draw blood and it's your own dam cat. Or "I cut myself by accident and need something for pain" ok well for one we don't give up pain meds all willy nilly and two there are papercuts worse than the "cut" you have.

People who "know more" than the people working in healthcare because "well it said on google I have this so I want some antibiotics". Well according to the tests we just ran on you its viral and doesn't require antibiotics. "Well I still want them" :wall:

Patients in general piss me off because of how they act. But for every one that acts like that you have others who actually need your help

Here in West Des Moines they do. It's crazy

Here in Ann Arbor those buttons do nothing. However people don't use them anyway......they just walk out into traffic and EXPECT you to stop on a dime.

Here in West Des Moines they do. It's crazy.

What is there like 3 intersections in Iowa ?

First one that comes to mind are the people on the subway who put their purse / bag on the seat beside them to discourage people from sitting next to them. I seek these people out and insist on sitting down next to them just on principle.

First one that comes to mind are the people on the subway who put their purse / bag on the seat beside them to discourage people from sitting next to them. I seek these people out and insist on sitting down next to them just on principle.

Plus you can borrow mascara from the people with purses.

And for what pisses me off, people on the geek board who dredge up crap from 15 years ago to make fun of people, like it's not been said a 100 times before.

Where do you gotta be? A play date?

Truck drivers that insist on using the left lane in rush hour traffic. In doing so they drop the flow of traffic from around 75 to 80 all the way down to 60 and I want to kill them all.

Also anyone who cruises in the left lane "because they are doing the speed limit" while cars pass them on the right.

Yes...or fockers who slow down to 5 mph below the speed limit because a cop/highway patrolman is on the road driving.

Like the guy will pull you over for passing him going the damn speed limit.

I think the cops just slow down to see how many idiots are too afraid to pass them.

You sonofabitch....haha

Hey those bouncy houses don't stay open forever bruh. :)

Dumb ass patients. Sure move your arm while the blood pressure cuff is still going. Like that's going to give you an accurate reading and then ask me what your BP is when you KNOW the dam thing is still trying to take your BP.

People who are constantly coming to see the doctor for no reason at all. "Oh my cat scratched me". Yea so why are you here? The scratch didn't even draw blood and it's your own dam cat. Or "I cut myself by accident and need something for pain" ok well for one we don't give up pain meds all willy nilly and two there are papercuts worse than the "cut" you have.

People who "know more" than the people working in healthcare because "well it said on google I have this so I want some antibiotics". Well according to the tests we just ran on you its viral and doesn't require antibiotics. "Well I still want them" :wall:

Patients in general piss me off because of how they act. But for every one that acts like that you have others who actually need your help

Work ER in the hood and you get the worst of each of those examples.

As for the driving ones, a million times yes. I have also found that there is a near 100% correlation between handicap plates and complete f*cking morons.

Also, bikers who don't obey the laws of the road: run red lights / stop signs and going in the bike lane heading in the wrong direction. I also resent cyclists on roads without bike lanes where they any possibly keep up with traffic and I stead drag everyone down tithe or speed.

Work ER in the hood and you get the worst of each of those examples.

As for the driving ones, a million times yes. I have also found that there is a near 100% correlation between handicap plates and complete f*cking morons.

When my old hospital was an ER and had all the wards there we saw all kinds of people like that since we were the only level 1 trauma center for hours. They even brought people from off base to the hospital there. Dam moms would bring in their child saying "oh he's been feeling bad" when the kid is running around the whole day ER playing around and having fun while also being asymptomatic.

And yes the focking truck drivers who insist on using the passing lane and slowing down traffic tremendously. I swear if I were a cop I would give tickets for things like that.

Just sent my kid to the doctor with high fever, sore throat and stomach issues. He has a history of strep throat with the same symptoms (like 6+ times). Rapid test always comes back negative only to have the culture show that he has it. Doctor, in his infinite wisdom, says that it is viral and does not need antibiotics, so now we are going to waste 48 hours with him infecting us all when he could have been on antibiotics today.

He's in Iowa. Probably on his way to farm for cow tipping.

Just sent my kid to the doctor with high fever, sore throat and stomach issues. He has a history of strep throat with the same symptoms (like 6+ times). Rapid test always comes back negative only to have the culture show that he has it. Doctor, in his infinite wisdom, says that it is viral and does not need antibiotics, so now we are going to waste 48 hours with him infecting us all when he could have been on antibiotics today.

Kinda why we always do the culture if the patient shows the symptoms but the RST comes back negative. Usually that's accompanied by a CBC as well. When I was a child I used to get strep all the time. Now I don't ever get it. Used to hate when I had strep because I always had to have some type of injection in my hip (really it was on the upper portion of my butt). I'm not sure what the doc/pa prescribes them in these cases though

They took my daughters tonsils out after the sixth time she had strep. Had it twice in six months. She was thirteen. Worst experience for teenagers. Have they suggested you have them removed?

I don't know why, what bothers me is when you're at a restaurant and order a hamburger, then the fvcking waitress asks what kind of cheese you want, that's called a cheeseburger dipshit

• Like 1

Kinda why we always do the culture if the patient shows the symptoms but the RST comes back negative. Usually that's accompanied by a CBC as well. When I was a child I used to get strep all the time. Now I don't ever get it. Used to hate when I had strep because I always had to have some type of injection in my hip (really it was on the upper portion of my butt). I'm not sure what the doc/pa prescribes them in these cases though

Normally, it is an oral antibiotic. Like I said, I understand that we (as a society) over-prescribe antibiotics and that parents expect it. However, we don't take our kid to the doctor unless it is warranted and 90% of the time the rapid test comes back negative and we get a call a day later (sometimes longer) that his culture is positive. This is not once or twice - it has been 6+ times over the last 6-8 years. So much so, that they had us take out his tonsils (yes, Bunny). Doctors aren't as infallible as you might think.

I agree with this, people who use Google to inflate their medical knowledge can be annoying.

Aliases. I am talking about you megla.

Then quote him not me. HTHs

He's in Iowa. Probably on his way to farm for cow tipping.

Ha..I would not be good on a farm.

But like Dice Clay says if you live between New York and LA...youre a f****** farmer.

Also, bikers who don't obey the laws of the road: run red lights / stop signs and going in the bike lane heading in the wrong direction. I also resent cyclists on roads without bike lanes where they any possibly keep up with traffic and I stead drag everyone down tithe or speed.

Or the bikers who ride in pairs and one hugs the yellow line. Really??? We already know, you don't need to further prove you're a moron.

Then they get pissed because you didn't give them enough room or something, and want to start quoting traffic laws. Dude runs 5 stop signs, and then yells at some dude that section 42.1.3.4 Part A says that bikes have a right to a lane or some shít.

I listen to a lot of sports radio and there are few phrases they say non-stop that urk the hell out of me.

1. "It is what it is..."

2. Starting a new sentence with "With that being said,.."

3. "No question about it..."

4. Ending a sentence with "per se" when it's totally unnecessary.

5. People who asks themselves questions... "Do I think they'll have a good year? Yes. Do I think they'll struggle. Yes."

6. People who use the word "literally" when they mean figuratively. I recently heard a football player interview who said "When I was on the field, I LITERALLY wanted to rip the dude's head off." Oh really, so if a live ball was rolling around on the ground, you'd ignore it and continue trying to twist a player's head off?

:mad:

I hate motherfücKers that can't merge onto the freeway.

If you can't get up to speed on the ramp, your car sucks. Stay off the freeway. If you wait until the last second to merge into flowing traffic even though you had plenty of oppurtunities to merge before the ramp ended, I hope you die.