Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The mother of all Oscar Eff Ups!

Warren Beatty read the wrong thing.

They announced that La LA Land won the Best Movie.

they did the speeches and everything.

- Dude comes on screen -

Turns out MOONLIGHT won!

Wow. Hell of a moment.

(cue the BLM conspiracy guys)

Warren Beatty read the wrong thing.

They announced that La LA Land won the Best Movie.

they did the speeches and everything.

- Dude comes on screen -

Turns out MOONLIGHT won!

Wow. Hell of a moment.

(cue the BLM conspiracy guys)

2 things: 1) All the hot air that I'm sure was spewed about Trump was a waste,no one will be talking about any of that.

2) You're gay for watching.

Beatty didn't read it...he saw it was strange and Dunawaybread it. Idiots gave them the wrong card.

Funny though.

Real America wins again. Libtards focked up their Super Bowl. Ha!!

• Like 1

Crazy, pathetic........wow, what a mess.

According to hardcore dooshador, it's a resounding triumph for "real America" vs the maniacal forces of libtardism.

So morons I guess.

I was talking about the Oscar's :lol:

This was deliberate. They wanted la la land to win but wanted to show that they had to choose a minority film.

Insider f you to the establishment.

Also not really but I like the theory

Hardcore has three posts in this thread. Which is about the Oscars and a flub that they made. All three are a desperate attempt to shoehorn politics into it.

This is why having a separate political board would never work. You have one trick pony losers like him who would still come to the other board and pollute it.

Yea I watched Walking Dead instead. Had no desire to watch the Oscars. Bunch of actors who want to use their opportunity to get political? No thanks

Sorry but in the category of Oscar eff-ups, this doesn't top Ordinary People win Int over Raging Bull.

Don't forget Shakespeare in Love over Saving Private Ryan. That was a biggie too.

Yea I watched Walking Dead instead. Had no desire to watch the Oscars. Bunch of actors who want to use their opportunity to get political? No thanks

That'll show 'em

2 things: 1) All the hot air that I'm sure was spewed about Trump was a waste,no one will be talking about any of that.

2) You're gay for watching.

^^^^ This.

This is the most woman shiit ever posted on here

I can't understand how the best director didnt direct the best movie. It's like giving the MVP of the super bowl to a player on the losing team.

I didn't see the controversy (just read about it) but when you have a woman who must be 100 years old by now and probably hitting the sauce hard all night, reading the winner, you're taking chances.

Hardcore has three posts in this thread. Which is about the Oscars and a flub that they made. All three are a desperate attempt to shoehorn politics into it.

This is why having a separate political board would never work. You have one trick pony losers like him who would still come to the other board and pollute it.

Learn to count cheeto dust face. And the Oscars is about politics now, dumb-dumb.

I still don't know what happened, I'm afraid to Google it, don't want any ads for gay on my phone. I already had that stupid bathroom cabinet that took a while to get off

I still don't know what happened, I'm afraid to Google it, don't want any ads for gay ###### on my phone. I already had that stupid bathroom cabinet that took a while to get off

:lol:

Learn to count cheeto dust face. And the Oscars is about politics now, dumb-dumb.

Umm, hate to tell you, One Trick. This was about a presenter reading from the wrong envelope. I know that politics totally rules your life, but it's quite a stretch to shoe horn it into this scenario. Very RP-ish

Umm, hate to tell you, One Trick. This was about a presenter reading from the wrong envelope. I know that politics totally rules your life, but it's quite a stretch to shoe horn it into this scenario. Very RP-ish

Lol. Triggered.

• Like 1

Trump was mentioned many times more than anyone else last night. Who told you the Oscars aren't political?

How many times has this happened in the history of the Oscars?

The Lefties are so butt hurt over Trump that they can't even honor themselves without screwing up. Hate can do that to you.

Viva la revolution!

I would not be surprised if this is completely or even somewhat "on purpose"...

see, nobody really cares that much... most people would have just read the list of winners today and moved on... but by manufacturing a "wardrobe malfunction' or something like it, they get lots of buzz and attention, more clicks, more dollars... and that's a pretty significant part of what this is all about to begin with.

The Oscars have always been a time where political opportunists have voiced their particular agenda.

Marlon Brando did it. Tim Robbins did it.

Hell Michael Moore got booed by the Hollywood elites when he called the Bush presidency and the war in Iraq fake.

I would not be surprised if this is completely or even somewhat "on purpose"...

see, nobody really cares that much... most people would have just read the list of winners today and moved on... but by manufacturing a "wardrobe malfunction' or something like it, they get lots of buzz and attention, more clicks, more dollars... and that's a pretty significant part of what this is all about to begin with.

Precisely. Sorry, I cannot believe it was legitimately an error. The second they announced the wrong movie those people should have been on the stage saying there was an error. Instead, they let the drama build and even let a few people speak their congratulatory speech. B-effing-S.

You're telling me nobody from the losing movie was outraged either? Just, "ho hum okie dokie we're happy to give this award to you" behavior?

Nah. They'd have to pry that gold trophy from my cold dead hands on that stage.

Yea Newbie is a complete retard for thinking it's not political and hasn't been for the past decade at least. It's been on of the biggest platforms that actors and actresses can go off on their little tirades about politics.

The Oscars have always been a time where political opportunists have voiced their particular agenda.

Marlon Brando did it. Tim Robbins did it.

Hell Michael Moore got booed by the Hollywood elites when he called the Bush presidency and the war in Iraq fake.

There has never been a more delicate, thin-skinned President and his supporters are following his lead. The fact that the guy is too scared to even attend the Correspondence Dinner tells you all you need to know about him. My Facebook page is filled with whiny Republicans crying that actors need to shut up and start respecting their President. Calling Jimmy Kimmell a traitor and that black actress should shut up or leave the country. It's truly amazing what Trump has started.

Yea Newbie is a complete retard for thinking it's not political and hasn't been for the past decade at least. It's been on of the biggest platforms that actors and actresses can go off on their little tirades about politics.

I never said the award show wasn't a platform for people to discuss their politics. There's an entire Oscars thread discussing that. This was about the Steve Harvey moment and poor, desperate Hardcore was jumping up and down trying to get it to be another Trump thread. I was just pointing out that he is a one trick pony. Carry on.

There has never been a more delicate, thin-skinned President and his supporters are following his lead. The fact that the guy is too scared to even attend the Correspondence Dinner tells you all you need to know about him. My Facebook page is filled with whiny Republicans crying that actors need to shut up and start respecting their President. Calling Jimmy Kimmell a traitor and that black actress should shut up or leave the country. It's truly amazing what Trump has started.

I thought Kimmell managed the situation pretty well actually. He called Mel Gibson out for his past transgressions. He didn't make it uncomfortable excessively.

I'm not into the grandstanding by the people that win for films that don't have anything to do with the political speech they're doing. The movie Birdman was a perfect time to speak out against what the movie was based on. Make a movie about the struggles of urban sprawls and win? Sure. Talk about it and how your film hopefully opens eyes. I don't need some person that won for a musical about Los Angeles telling me to feel bad about my life because I'm white (not saying anyone did. hypothetical).

As to the Viola woman...the pretentiousness of Hollywood was on full display with her quip about actors being the only profession that celebrates what it means to live a life BS. I'm no Republican, but I can safely say that NO ONE should have accepted that rhetoric. Let's see if she or anyone else close to her ever needs an ambulance and whether they are a profession that celebrates what it means to live a life.

I thought Kimmell managed the situation pretty well actually. He called Mel Gibson out for his past transgressions. He didn't make it uncomfortable excessively.

:thumbsup:

But didn't all the polls and Vegas have la-la land winning in a landslide?

Sorry but in the category of Oscar eff-ups, this doesn't top Ordinary People win Int over Raging Bull.

Don't forget Shakespeare in Love over Saving Private Ryan. That was a biggie too.

I quit watching back when Erin Brockovich won over Requiem For A Dream