Damn.

I'm now down to only a 300% return on my money in 2 1/2 months. :(

:D :thumbsup:

Added modest amounts IOTA & LEND today.

• Like 1

Wow... even Ripple getting crushed. Thought that was the one banks thought legit?

Wow... even Ripple getting crushed. Thought that was the one banks thought legit?

Ripple has been on a 2 week dive, now sure where you've been.

:dunno:

Ripple has been on a 2 week dive, now sure where you've been.

:dunno:

As has TRON (TRX). Both are putrid IMO.

After dismantling Lend from my own point of view on Reddit, one of the Lend team members responded to me and explained why the future of Lend was bright

Hm. You haz link? I would like to see.

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/905348/Ethereum-price-LIVE-ether-bitcoin-price-plunge-latest-ripple

Ethereum price LIVE: Ether crashes in Bitcoin price plunge as it loses more than 20%

ETHEREUM has become a victim of the latest cryptocurrency price plunge after lost losing a fifth of its value in just a few hours. The price is now edging down towards $1,000 and could soon slip beneath.

2.19pm - UPDATE - Ethereum falls again
Ethereum is back down at $1,083 at the time of press. A $200 loss on the day so far.
1.24pm - UPDATE - Blockchain and IBM
Ethereum's price is at $1,132 falling from a high of $1,340 earlier in the day.
The world’s largest container shipping firm A.P. Moller-Maersk is teaming up with IBM to create an industry-wide trading platform it says can speed up trade and save billions of dollars by pivoting on the blockchain technology.
Maersk’s Chief Commercial Officer Vincent Clerc told Reuters: “The big thing that is missing from this industry to digitise and unleash the potential of the technology is really to create a form of utility that brings standards across the entire ecosystem.”
12.30pm - UPDATE - Road to recovery?
Ethereum is priced at $1,143 at the time of press. Wallet holders will hope for a return to a price of around $1,300.
TechCrunch is reporting that Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder and 'face' of Ethereum, has left his role at China-based investment firm Fenbushi Capital.

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/905348/Ethereum-price-LIVE-ether-bitcoin-price-plunge-latest-ripple

Ethereum price LIVE: Ether crashes in Bitcoin price plunge as it loses more than 20%

ETHEREUM has become a victim of the latest cryptocurrency price plunge after lost losing a fifth of its value in just a few hours. The price is now edging down towards $1,000 and could soon slip beneath.

Well, the charts told me that ETH was due for correction, but it didn't tell me the timing of widespread CC crashing. That was just luck.

Damn.

I'm now down to only a 300% return on my money in 2 1/2 months. :(

Yes, There are always people that get into pyramid schemes early as well. The key is knowing when to get out.

All your crypto are belong to us

Eth dropped 300$ in an hour???

This is the perfect buying opportunity.

Thanks for that. I think the respondent made a pretty good defense.

Fundamental to what ETHLend is, is the fact that ETH itself has to survive (I believe it will). Also fundamental to ETHLend is the proposition that ETH becomes a large enough component of our economy's transactions that holding its position as early adopter lender justifies its market cap.

So it's very speculative - notwithstanding ETHLend team's ability to adapt/adopt other CCs as a platform to lend. I think the argument that it is positioned as the only credible decentralized lending platform should buoy it going forward, and I think its position in comparison to SALT is good.

I would FAR rather hold LEND than SALT atm.

Yes, There are always people that get into pyramid schemes early as well. The key is knowing when to get out.

The smart play was always three things:

1. Get in early enough.

2. Get out with your original investment at least (in my case, original investment + ~double).

3. Stay invested in those currencies/software in which you believe long term. That requires a lot of research.

I did that.

• Like 1

I want to add more ETH, even though it would raise my cost basis... I believe it's dipped under 1k twice since it cracked 1200 or so and then each time wwnt higher than its previous high? Still I think I'll be adding more if it falls too much below 1k

I don't believe any of you actually own any of this stuff.

You're as make believe as this fake miney

Got mine in Fishtown. Paid for my Dallas trip.

Got mine in Fishtown. Paid for my Dallas trip.

:clap:

Mark Cuban: Dallas Mavericks to Accept Bitcoin, Ether 'Next Season'

https://www.coindesk.com/mark-cuban-dallas-mavericks-accept-bitcoin-ether-next-season/

The Dallas Mavericks, the U.S. basketball team, will begin accepting cryptocurrency payments during their next season, according to owner and investor Mark Cuban.
Cuban was asked about the possibility of paying for tickets with cryptocurrency on Twitter earlier today, to which he replied: "Next season."
In a follow-up comment to CoinDesk, Cuban confirmed the news and said that the team would take both bitcoin and ethers – as well as "possibly some other currencies."
He explained:

"We will be adding a crypto payment ability for next season. We will accept BTC, Eth, possibly some other currencies. [That's] to be determined."

Cuban is a backer of industry firms such as crypto-asset investment fund 1confirmation, and Unikrn, an e-sports company within the "Shark Tank" VC's portfolio, recently held an initial coin offering that ultimately raised $31 million.
Though he didn't offer any specifics, Cuban suggested that the Mavericks' crypto-payments system could, when launched, offer support for other tokens as well beyond the more well-known cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ether.
"We will also look at accepting tokens from companies we have traditional business relationships with as a way to expand our customer base," he told CoinDesk.

Is this anything?

I really don't believe in the long term viability of most of it. Mostly because, like I said somewhere in this thread before, I don't see world governments letting it happen. And for those people who say "they can't stop it", they are severely underestimating the reaches of the government. This decline seems to be due in large part to government comments right? I also think CCs as a whole have been hurt by the mass influx of "shiit coins" flooding the market for quick pump and dumps.

Still I'm all for making some money investing. Even in a "penny crypto". And I do believe in the tech behind ETH and IOTA specifically.

Someone missed out. 😂

Also bloodbath.

Someone missed out.

Also bloodbath.

Missed out? Its just a buying opportunity. Unpossible to miss out.

Mark Cuban: Dallas Mavericks to Accept Bitcoin, Ether 'Next Season'

https://www.coindesk.com/mark-cuban-dallas-mavericks-accept-bitcoin-ether-next-season/

Is this anything?

Im too lazy to look for it, but someone posted Cubans comments about cryptos being nothing more than beanie babies about a month or so ago.

Looks like boy wonder has changed his mind.

Didnt we sort of expect this based on the history of this stuff?

Im holding all.

No. It's too disruptive to fail

• Like 1

Wow. Stuff getting crushed.

I'm in my swim trunks sitting next to the IOTA pool and dipping my toe in and trying to figure out when to jump in and take my USDT pile and throw it in.

Fock.

i wouldnt try to catch that knife just yet.

but wasn't all of this a long term hold for some of you until CC's replaced fiat? So shouldn't people be "HODL"ing. Why even look at daily USD value charts?

i wouldnt try to catch that knife just yet.

but wasn't all of this a long term hold for some of you until CC's replaced fiat? So shouldn't people be "HODL"ing. Why even look at daily USD value charts?

For me, it's to dollar cost average in.

I'm kinda sick of doing that just now though. :unsure:

For those looking to add positions in this dip, Bounty0x just got accepted into Bit-z, another exchange. It's larger than Kucoin. I haven't had time to really explain why I like it. The bounty program extends beyond just finding technical glitches. It can be almost anything a company wants it to be. The price is cheap right now imo, if one believes the market will bounce back.

Serious question: how many of these things are there now? You guys keep mentioning new ones. Are there 10-20? Hundreds with new ones added every day?