Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

Odell Beckham is a disgrace - 1 Game Suspension

What a complete loser this guy is. Nevermind the fact he's getting completely shut down, but cheap shots, starting fights, etc. If I wouldn't possibly need him next week I'd be happy to see someone beat his ass

The refs allowed it, he should of been thrown out a long time ago. Now he's head hunting trying to hurt people. And nothing from the officials.

I can't believe just HOW MUCH he has gotten away with. The guy should have been ejected and fined multiple times. Refs are freaking biased as hell in this game for the Giants

What a complete loser this guy is. Nevermind the fact he's getting completely shut down, but cheap shots, starting fights, etc. If I wouldn't possibly need him next week I'd be happy to see someone beat his ass

:cry: :cry: :lol: :lol:

Also, shouldn't give Norman a complete pass. His sh*t wasn't as severe as what Beckham did, but he was being a b*tch too.

Also, shouldn't give Norman a complete pass. His sh*t wasn't as severe as what Beckham did, but he was being a b*tch too.

This. Beckham lost his sh1t out there and embarrassed himself. Having said that, Norman was almost as culpable. The first scrum was all him and after that, they were back and forth all game.

• Like 1

Best game I have seen all year Beckham vs Norman will be an interesting matchup for years to come.

Not really since they aren't in the same division. Won't see eachother much.

Haven't really seen where OBJ has been a dirty player in his short career. Norman is good, and he likes to talk about it. I just saw two all-pros really competing at a high level, with maybe the wheels coming off a little.

Smack talk is part of the game. Being physical is part of the game. As is some showmanship.

Throwing punches after the whistle (repeatedly), and going focking head hunting after the play on a person without the ball and not looking is as dirty as it gets. Being physical is one thing, trying to really really hurt somebody is way different.

OBJ lost his mind out there. He was on the sideline talking to himself like some psychopath. If he's not suspended a game I'd be hugely surprised.

What a disappointment. Here's a guy who has the physical talent to legitimately become THE best ever. But, he's gonna blow it because he'a such a head case.

This was not just a player being fired up, frustrated by a bad day, or getting caught up in a heated battle.

This was much worse. He might actually have serious mental problems.

Why are WR's and Corners always the biggest dooshes?

Wrs and corners are isolated but can only make plays when the plays come their way. But they can't take plays off without hurting their team. And folks love to pull up their stats and define them as individuals based on that..with little regard for the circumstances. They're bound to be a little crazy. And when dudes don't like each other, things can get crazy. Also, the Deion Sanders model of getting paid on defense is being followed pretty heavily by Norman.

Norman started it with some cheap stuff and odb lost it after he dropped that early td. Once the score got lopsided, it was rough. If not for that td, there's no telling how bad off odb would be going forward. But he beat the hell out of the best ISO corner in football this year on that play so he's probably not mentally shot forever or anything.

Hate to say this , but I had no problem with it , looked like old time football to me . Look at the battles that where taking place on the field in the 70es now that was good and fun to watch football . The league has tried so hard to take away the one on one battles with rule changes it has watered it down so much that it looks makes a player like Beckham look like a bad guy , this was the way the game use to be played on the field . It don't bother me soon they well be wearing flags so don't complain about this rough and tough game of today .

• Like 1

I'll give ODB the benefit of the doubt. He's always been respectful. He probably felt disrespected by something norman said. And when you're from New Orleans disrespect is kind of a big deal.

I'll give ODB the benefit of the doubt. He's always been respectful. He probably felt disrespected by something norman said. And when you're from New Orleans disrespect is kind of a big deal.

Because thats all you got? :dunno:

Funny In 1 league my son and I share he brought up that he tht we would lose because the way Antonio brown was acting in the Bengals game and would get tossed. Media builds the hype for the NFL and you cant blame the corners and receivers for it. A game like this can define a player in peoples minds for a lifetime. A few weeks ago I was at the Hall of Fame in Canton and found myself telling my son about players from my generation. And he knew to snap a shot of Tony Dorsetts statue for me through my stories.

Having a slew of cameras doesn't help these guys either. We don't know what Jim Brown or Jerry Rice were doing and/or saying at almost every moment from 2 hours before kickoff to an hour after the game ends. Add in the 'added' coverage where everyone is aiming to make up a scoop. So we 'know' stuff like 'Peyton is old and crippled but he doesn't want to be a backup because eff being a backup'.

And we are in era of folks policing everyone's actions with or without perspective. Cats who can't get along with folks at their jobs will comment on these guys with harsh terms and standards. People will swear they know the nuance of every altercation, scuffle, etc...all from the comfort and safety of their houses. And of course, we can hide behind our mildly amusing/clever/ironic screen names unless we're 'bold' enough to do it through social media.

Not really since they aren't in the same division. Won't see eachother much.

Green Bay and Seattle aren't in the same division either.. yet still an intriguing matchup.

Haven't really seen where OBJ has been a dirty player in his short career. Norman is good, and he likes to talk about it. I just saw two all-pros really competing at a high level, with maybe the wheels coming off a little.

It's not just 1 game like ESPN likes to feed you, he threw 2 punches in the Bills game earlier in the year where he got shut down but couldn't handle it. Of course he just got a small fine and you never heard about it.

It's not just 1 game like ESPN likes to feed you, he threw 2 punches in the Bills game earlier in the year where he got shut down but couldn't handle it. Of course he just got a small fine and you never heard about it.

You're right, I did never hear about this. If the kid can't play disciplined and maturely handle when he gets owned he's going to have issues in this league. One Dez Bryant is enough.

Schefter reporting he's likely to get a 1 game suspension. That will all but guarantee me losing two games next week. This focking idiot should be mandated to see a shrink.