Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Bears at Packers: In-Game Discussion

My guess.. an acl tear.

Just the way the 300 pound linemen landed on the side of his left leg.

Eh Im gonna guess less severe. I just associate acl with pressure coming down on the joint rather than from the side.

Packers are done for the next 5+ years. Rodgers second major injury in back to back seaons. He never gets back to the level he had. Lots of dead money for GB.

I told you, the Bears will be awesome. I am so happy with how they are embarrassing the Packers. Maybe they will move on from the worst GM and worst coach in the NFL. Sorry to Rodgers, Adam's, and any Packers owner. Their season is gone with Kizer as QB. Bears!!!!!

After the enthusiasm expressed from our Chicago corner over the Mack signing, i considered drafting the Bears defense but I took a look at the schedule first and said, "Noooooo, not when they're playing GB in week 1. I'll wait and pick them up as an FA before week 2."

Ha !! I'll be lucky to get them now.

Sad but I agree the packers season is over if hes gone long. I wont say Vikings clinched though, the rest of the division will have something to say about that.

Uhm...no. That was clearly a cheap shot. Rodgers was already down. You just got blinders on.

Note to self: Ignore anything ESAC posts as it is all fanboy nonsense and is of zero fantasy relevance.

Rodgers is jogging back onto the field. Packers say he has a knee injury, questionable to return.

Incredible news, thanks.

He's not dead yet!

He was spotted in the tent rubbing some dirt on it.

Note to self: Ignore anything ESAC posts as it is all fanboy nonsense and is of zero fantasy relevance.

You'll be missing out on some truly important stuff if you do that.

Like this: After further review, maybe it wasn't a cheap shot.

I need a TE

Trey Burton my ass

Hoping someone overreacts and drops him this week - Delanie Walker owner (me)

Bears fans must be real happy right now. D line looks good and offense looks un-guardable with the different options. Only a quarter but a good start to the season. Packers secondary helps them look so good too : )

Well, for two drives they looked unguardable.

You should see his body of work on the other forearm. Truly enlightening.

Chicago's offense was clicking in the 1st, then they've gone conservative since they got the lead. Need to hit the gas again.

Chicago's offense was clicking in the 1st, then they've gone conservative since they got the lead. Need to hit the gas again.

actually the Chicago offense was conservative in the 1st too, they dink and dunk way too much