Sign in to follow this  
SmartassBoiler

VIDEO: Guy Punches Girls/Randoms

That was great!! :rolleyes:

Like Ralph Kramden would say...

BANG ZOOM!

POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER!

wow. now that was one well deserved ass kicking. punk azz hitting chicks. :rolleyes:

that guy is awesome. like what goes through a guys head that makes him just go around randomly punching and kicking guys and girls

It would have been nice to see that guy just drag him through the streets after he knocked him down.

That dude's friend in the beginning did nothing. What a pansy. A girl was able to take that kids shots, yet the guy walked away while his buddy got kicked in the face.

Hooligans!!!!

I can't stand focking overkill like that. My adrenaline hits the roof when I watch crap like that.

Highfives for the boxer who dropped that little fock.

That dude's friend in the beginning did nothing. What a pansy. A girl was able to take that kids shots, yet the guy walked away while his buddy got kicked in the face.

Hooligans!!!!

i agree it wasnt like that guy was that big or anything that puuusay just stood there

Geez, how much balls does it take to just kick this tool in the jewels? Hope the guy who walked off got his shaming from this video.

yeah but why was the boxer "watching from across the street" - he should walked over there and dropped him as soon as he hit a chick.

I woulda - no excuse for hitting a girl - none

yeah but why was the boxer "watching from across the street" - he should walked over there and dropped him as soon as he hit a chick.

Well, unless she puts too much mayo on your sammich. :headbanger:

women want equality, give it to em.

of course youtube has been cracking down on the DL programs for their videos, so

you'll have to go back to the tried and true. After the Vid is done loading in Internet

Explorer(bleh) open your temp internet files, find it, move it to the desktop and rename

into an .flv file.

We will have to agree to disagree... :mad:

I loved it when the guy who hit him picks him up by the jacket and points (scolds) him.

THAT'S WHAT YA GET, BADAZZ.

Bwhahaha!! :rolleyes:

Where I'm from we have 2 words for that..

SWEET JUSTICE :first:

When I was just out of high school... I was at a party with a couple of my friends... this HUGE older kid started picking on my friend for no reason. My friend was this scrawny little kid, didn't do anything wrong. None of us were fighters, so there wasn't much we could do. So we see the same kid a couple weeks later at another party and he takes my friends hat and gives it back like an hour later. Everytime we see him he torments him like a big bully.. anyway.,.. couple years later the kid was hit by a car and killed. (no my friend wasn't driving)

My friend calls me up and he says "did you hear what happend to Mike Johnson"

I say "yes" he says "SWEET JUSTICE" :first:

Sad thing about that video, that kid could sue the guy that punched him, or at least have him brought up on charges.

i'm amazaed at all the losers that just watch this stuff. step in and do something.

all those people in the last shot...they had no idea this was retalliation. one guy just walks by like nothing even happened. wimps

Now thats good sh!t. One punch KO. Hell it even took him off his feet.

Now thats good sh!t. One punch KO. Hell it even took him off his feet.

he looked like he was a little closer than he would have liked. if he were a couple more feet away, he could have done serious damage.

This is why every american should walk around with a video camera..

Yea he did kind of short arm him. But it all went down so quick he may not have had time to think about it.

That was the coolest sh!t evah :banana: (except for the hitting of the ladies)

Kinda funny though, how both women and torrid joe took his punches and just stood there like they were never hit :(

I could almost hear his head go "thunk" when he hit the concrete :banana:

- no excuse for hitting a girl - none

Tell that to Elizabeths Taylors ex :banana:

Would only have been better if the boxer toyed with him and embarassed him more. Kid won't even remember what happened. Unless a million people watch it on the internet and remind him. :P