Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Barry Bonds is now the biggest joke in MLB.

I know it's early, but dreams do come true. :D

Edit: It's no longer early. The guy has lost it.

I'd wager that he doesn't have as many at bats yet as his normal home run to at bat ratio. So, in other words, meh.

I'd wager that he doesn't have as many at bats yet as his normal home run to at bat ratio. So, in other words, meh.

Don't rain on my parade!!!!!!

You guys just don't like him because he is black.

I thought he was brown :banana:

If Mark McGwire was about to pass Babe Ruth, you would be cheering. :banana:

"I am not here to talk about the past" <_<

You guys just don't like him because he is black.

Not true. I like Will Smith.

so

Also, if I'm rooting against a black man (Bonds) to break a record held by a black man (Aaron), does that send mixed signals about my racism? :banana:

Since we're trying to find something meaningful 4 days into the season, I'd like to point out that there is only 1 team with 3 wins. Brewers going all the way, baby! :banana:

And if it was Ken Griffey Jr. we'd also be cheering. But he won't point that out.

I thought he was brown :banana:

The new term the politicians representing people of this color use is "Chocolate".

Since we're trying to find something meaningful 4 days into the season, I'd like to point out that there is only 1 team with 3 wins. Brewers going all the way, baby! :banana:

And if it was Ken Griffey Jr. we'd also be cheering. But he won't point that out.

Ken Jr. hasn't been accused of using roids. :o

so what's your point then? that people think bonds is an Ahole? that's pretty much fact.

Well, I can't speak for everyone, but if McGwire was chasing the record right now, knowing what we know now about him, I wouldn't be rooting for him either.

so what's your point then? that people think bonds is an Ahole? that's pretty much fact.

My point is that if Barry was white, the venom spewed against him during the homerun chase would be cut in half.

My point is that Mark McGwire sat infront of the hearings and kept saying "I'm not here to talk about the past" over and over again, and people still like him and think his records should stand.

My point is that there are plenty of so-called "a-holes" Jack Nickalus, Mike Schmidt, John McNroe ect. that are beloved and that excuse is a cop out.

My point is that during the late 90's MLB turned their heads while who knows how many players were using performance enhancing methods. Now, 10 years later they decide to do an massive investigation. :o Where was that in 98' when Mark was breaking records and Andro was found in his locker?

Hypocrites, the whole lot of you!

My point is that if Barry was white, the venom spewed against him during the homerun chase would be cut in half.

My point is that Mark McGwire sat infront of the hearings and kept saying "I'm not here to talk about the past" over and over again, and people still like him and think his records should stand.

My point is that there are plenty of so-called "a-holes" Jack Nickalus, Mike Schmidt, John McNroe ect. that are beloved and that is a cop out.

My point is that during the late 90's MLB turned their heads while who knows how many players were using performance enhancing methods. Now, 10 years later they decide to do an massive investigation. :o Where was that in 98' when Mark was breaking records and Andro was found in his locker?

jack nickalus is a pr1ck???

My point is that there are plenty of so-called "a-holes" Jack Nickalus, Mike Schmidt, John McNroe ect. that are beloved and that excuse is a cop out.

My point is that during the late 90's MLB turned their heads while who knows how many players were using performance enhancing methods. Now, 10 years later they decide to do an massive investigation. :argue: Where was that in 98' when Mark was breaking records and Andro was found in his locker?

you don't think the public outcry after balco, congress and game of shadows has anything to the investigation? they had to do something...i agree they should have done something earlier but it has nothing to with race. i love it, when the chips are down use the race card. :rolleyes:

We can only hope that he can do worse.

:argue:

---Give me a break. Seriously.

---Actually, I'd be surprised if the writers vote Mark into the HOF. He is facing a pretty serious backlash of his own, as is Palmeiro. I don't think Mark belongs in the HOF, but that's another story. Palmeiro probably belongs, based on his stats, but I doubt he'll get in either.

---Who considers Nicklaus an ahole?

My point is that during the late 90's MLB turned their heads while who knows how many players were using performance enhancing methods. Now, 10 years later they decide to do an massive investigation. :argue: Where was that in 98' when Mark was breaking records and Andro was found in his locker?

---Andro was not illegal or banned in 1998.

Dumb ass, you!

This argument is BS.

I hate a-holes. Period. Don't care what color they are.

I hate Bill Romanowski. I hate Jeremy Shockey. I hate Pete Rose. Last I checked, they are all white.

If it were up to me, McGuire, Sosa, and Bonds' single season home run marks would all be erased. That's a white, a latin, and a black.

If you want to make a statemnt that I'm prejudice against idiots, I'll accept that. Bonds being black has absolutely ZERO to do with my hate for him.

Of all people in sports, Barry Bonds is second only to Iverson and perhaps TO with regard to hate earned... :argue:

I hope an albino bobcat gets on the field and eats Barry's black right arm. :argue:

Of all people in sports, Barry Bonds is second only to Iverson and perhaps TO with regard to hate earned... :argue:

Randy Moss down?

Not true. I like Will Smith.

That doesn't matter, you're not allowed to hate/dislike any minority... however you are free to hate as many white people as you want.

Makes perfect sense to me..... :argue:

I hope an albino bobcat gets on the field and eats Barry's black right arm. :argue:

:huh: :rolleyes: :first:

If you want to make a statemnt that I'm prejudice against idiots, I'll accept that.

Idiotist!! :argue:

Nice fishing trip... :rolleyes:

I do think McGwire is an a$$hat for pulling that "I'm not here to talk about the past" bullsh!t, too....but Bonds is a bigger a$$hole, so he can go fock himself!

HTH

The fact that a man that the majority of the population feels has cheated by using steroids is approching the most hallowed record in baseball might have something to do with it....... :rolleyes:

Bonds will turn it around, he is the one of the best players ever and will get it going soon...

Bonds will turn it around, he is the one of the best cheaters ever and will get it going soon...

:thumbsup:

Bonds will turn it around, he is the one of the best players ever and will get it going soon...

Right. And MLB is better than the NFL.