Sign in to follow this  
George Carlin

People using race in the Barry Bond's hatist argument

I'm the biggest Bond's apologist there is and I appreciate the guy and his career.

I'm going to explain this whole bulls!t race thing right now.

People hate Barry Bonds because he's a D!CK, it has NOTHING to do with the color of his skin. People hate him because he's an AZZHOLE. They hate him because he's MEAN to people. It has NOTHING to do with the color of his skin.

Does anyone remember Bill Laimber? Oh yes, I believe you do. EVERYONE hated him too, that wasn't a fan of Detroit. WHY? because he was white? NO, BECAUSE HE WAS AN AZZHOLE. Were they racist? was it the color of his skin?

SFTU ALREADY ABOUT BONDS AND THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

I'm the biggest Bond's apologist there is and I appreciate the guy and his career.

I'm going to explain this whole bulls!t race thing right now.

People hate Barry Bonds because he's a D!CK, it has NOTHING to do with the color of his skin. People hate him because he's an AZZHOLE. They hate him because he's MEAN to people. It has NOTHING to do with the color of his skin.

Does anyone remember Bill Laimber? Oh yes, I believe you do. EVERYONE hated him too, that wasn't a fan of Detroit. WHY? because he was white? NO, BECAUSE HE WAS AN AZZHOLE. Were they racist? was it the color of his skin?

SFTU ALREADY ABOUT BONDS AND THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

:thumbsup: :first: :clap:

agreed. bonds just wants to spin it like he's the victim in all of this and playing the race card is really about the only way to do so at this point. I've been a fan of his since he was with the pirates too, and I think he's gotten a bum rap in the past of being a jerk just because he wasn't bowing down and kissing the feet of reporters, but now he's just like a crotchety old man who's caught red- handed and saying whatever nonsense that casts him in a better light. kinda like that congresswoman from georgia.

it's not like anyone's sitting there thinking "boy I don't want a black man taking hank aaron's record!"

agreed. bonds just wants to spin it like he's the victim in all of this and playing the race card is really about the only way to do so at this point. I've been a fan of his since he was with the pirates too, and I think he's gotten a bum rap in the past of being a jerk just because he wasn't bowing down and kissing the feet of reporters, but now he's just like a crotchety old man who's caught red- handed and saying whatever nonsense that casts him in a better light.

it's not like anyone's sitting there thinking "boy I don't want a black man taking hank aaron's record!"

it's not just the record. He doesn't realize, people have been waiting 15 years for a reason to take him down. Everyone he's ever come across he's treated like dirt and been an azzhole to. This is there chance to take him down and finally show him. The record is just an excuse. Barry Bonds has been the biggest douche the last 15 years and now he's paying for it. it's called Karma.

People dislike Barry Bonds because he is an a-hole about to break a HR record during the "steroid era"

People hate Barry Bonds because he is a black a-hole about to break a HR record during the "steroid era"

HTH

People dislike Barry Bonds because he is an a-hole about to break a HR record during the "steroid era"

People hate Barry Bonds because he is a black a-hole about to break a HR record during the "steroid era"

HTH

:lol:

Please don't breed

This is a very subliminally racist thread.

:D :lol: :D

Barry Bonds has been the biggest douche the last 15 years and now he's paying for it. it's called Karma.

Don't tell me he's gonna make a list too?

So do you get all of your thoughts from WEEI? Or just the sports-related ones? :lol:

I don't disagree.  Just sayin'.

So do you get all of your thoughts from WEEI? Or just the sports-related ones? :lol:

I don't disagree.  Just sayin'.

Just sports-related? Sure, I got my best meatloaf recipe from WEEI too.

Don't be fools!! This is all just a just a conspiracy perpetrated by whitey to keep the black man down!! :lol: :D

I hated Bill Laimber because he was white. So fock you. :wacko: :banana:

Bill Laimber could sit in the center seat of a 747 and elbow the people in the window seats on both sides of the plane.

HTH

Hey Cynthia McKinney, shouldn't you be assaulting officers instead of posting on a message board?

Bill Laimber could sit in the center seat of a 747 and elbow the people in the window seats on both sides of the plane.

:banana:

He better hope he doesn't catch The Chief with one, though. Beatdown!!

HTH

This just in. He is breaking another black guys' record.

HTH

Option A : White a-hole that juiced breaking a record

Option B: Black a-hole that juiced breaking a record

Option C: Hated equally

Honestly, who do you think the general public would hate more? Not you personally, but the public as a whole. The media caters to the public, feeds into the frenzy.

The race card is pulled way to many times, but if you don't think racism exsists in America, and influences the perception of athletes, then you are kidding yourself.

Honestly, who do you think the general public would hate more? Not you personally, but the public as a whole. The media caters to the public, feeds into the frenzy.

The race card is pulled way to many times, but if you don't think racism exsists in America, and influences the perception of athletes, then you are kidding yourself.

I believe racism exists, but Bonds would be equally hated, with all else remaining the same, if he were white.

it's not racism because as someone already pointed out, if ken griffey jr. was about to break the record america would be thrilled...instead it's cheating A-hole that happens to be black. i really don't know why this is so hard to understand.

it's not racism because as someone already pointed out, if ken griffey jr. was about to break the record america would be thrilled...instead it's cheating A-hole that happens to be black. i really don't know why this is so hard to understand.

You didn't answer the question. :bandana:

You didn't answer the question. :bandana:

it's neither option A or B. if it's "racism" why would people want griffey jr. to become the homerun champ? last time i checked he's just as black as barry bonds. and as many people have pointed out, the record is currently held by a black man...do you honestly think america is scared to have a black homerun champ?? :doh:

it's neither option A or B. if it's "racism" why would people want griffey jr. to become the homerun champ? last time i checked he's just as black as barry bonds. and as many people have pointed out, the record is currently held by a black man...do you honestly think america is scared to have a black homerun champ?? :doh:

I don't give a ratsass about Ken Jr., Barry Bonds, or whomever! I asked a simple question. Let me add option C for you, so you can't dance around it. You should be a politician...... :bandana:

I don't give a ratsass about Ken Jr., Barry Bonds, or whomever! I asked a simple question. Let me add option C for you, so you can't dance around it. You should be a politician...... :doh:

you should too, i think cynthia mckinney's seat might be opening up soon. :bandana:

Option C: Hated equally

In regards to level of hate, I think the majority of the public would hate the bigger asshole no matter what race he may be. Of course some people are still racists and would hate the african american(or the caucasian) more for that reason, but I don't think the majority of the population thinks that way. If their levels of assholeedness were equal, the hate would probably be focused on both of them close to equally.

In regards to level of hate, I think the majority of the public would hate the bigger asshole no matter what race he may be. Of course some people are still racists and would hate the african american(or the caucasian) more for that reason, but I don't think the majority of the population thinks that way.

You may be right.....

I just cannot understand the massive, venomous hatred for Barry Bonds. There have been bigger A-holes in sports that were not hated, some even beloved. It is almost certain that alot, if not most MLB homerun hitters in the late 90's juiced in some sort of way. MLB turned their backs on it. I can certainly understand the general dislike for Barry, but IMO the extreme level of hatred towards him is due in small part to the color of his skin. Whether that is consciously or subconsciously.

You may be right.....

I just cannot understand the massive, venomous hatred for Barry Bonds. There have been bigger A-holes in sports that were not hated, some even beloved. It is almost certain that alot, if not most MLB homerun hitters in the late 90's juiced in some sort of way. MLB turned their backs on it. I can certainly understand the general dislike for Barry, but IMO the extreme level of hatred towards him is due in small part to the color of his skin. Whether that is consciously or subconsciously.

The massive hatred is from people assuming that he cheated by knowingly using performance enhancing substances... the fact that he continues to deny it, and say he had no idea he was using steroids just fuels peoples anger. Most people, me included, find it hard to believe that an athlete would not know what he's taking. Add to this that he's generally been viewed as a jerk by the media for his career, and thus reported to the public to be a jerk, then top it off with him being on the cusp of breaking a significant record and you get a lot of hate.

Is it racially motivated..... tricky question, while I'd like to think that race doesn't play a part in most things anymore, it's also naive to think that it doesn't. Most people who say they aren't racist may not be, but still if they were walking down the street and a group of teenage kids (any age group for that matter) is walking toward them they are going to have different thoughts/mannerisms/reactions based on the make up of said group.

In my opinion it's hard to hate/dislike/root against someone of a different race in this country without someone throwing the race card at you... which is ridiculous, even though 1 out of 10 times that might be the case, people should be free to hate whomever they want, and not have to worry about being labeled a racist for it. Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Indians, Muslims, Asians, and etc all have the capability of being huge azzholes

Now, it's Friday and that's enough of that... time for some.... :thumbsup: t-mins 5 hours to HH

The hate for Jackie Robinson and Henry Aaron was race related.

The hate for Barry Bonds is jerkoff related.

The hate for Jackie Robinson and Henry Aaron was race related.

The hate for Barry Bonds is jerkoff related.

Yeah! :argue: