Sign in to follow this  
Boz/BoFan

Black-on-white rape is 115 times more common than the reverse

Whats the over under on posts that will "shoot the messenger"? Whoever it is though, they are more likely to be black. :thumbsup: I put it at 10. Over under on "Poverty is the reason" posts? I put it at 47.

The Color of Crime

Tue Aug 21, 3:00 AM ET

The execution-style murder of three African-American college students in Newark, N.J., forced to kneel and shot in the head — allegedly by an illegal alien from Peru who was out on bail for the serial rape of a 5-year-old — has the makings of a Willie Horton issue in 2008.

ADVERTISEMENT

Newark, like New York, is a "sanctuary city," where cops are not to ask criminal suspects if they are in the country legally. Mitt Romney has been hammering Rudy Giuliani on the issue, trashing his tough-cop resume by painting the mayor as den mother of the Big Apple's playpen for illegal aliens.

The arrest of Jose Carranza in that Newark massacre, amid reports he had Hispanic accomplices and the murders may have been part of a gang initiation, has also elevated the issue of the black-brown war raging in U.S. big cities.

In the Aug. 10 Washington Post story that covered the Carranza arrest, the same page had two related articles. One was headlined, "Study: Almost Half of Murder Victims Black," the other, "Slaying of Popular Editor Stuns Blacks in Oakland."

The second headline reveals an ideological slant. One would assume that everyone in Oakland was stunned by the daylight execution of African-American editor Chauncey Bailey, allegedly by a teenage foot soldier at Your Black Muslim Bakery, which Bailey was investigating.

At Bailey's funeral, a mourner held up a sign reading, "Stop Black on Black Violence." That was the subject of the second Post story.

"Nearly half the people murdered in the United States are black," declared the opening paragraph, "part of a persistent pattern in which African Americans are disproportionately victimized by violent crime, according to a new Justice Department study."

Among other conclusions reported by the Post:

— Blacks are more likely than whites or Hispanics to be victims of crime.

— Blacks are more likely than any other group to be victims of "serious violent crime," such as rape, assault and robbery.

— Blacks were more than twice as likely as whites to be confronted with a firearm during a crime.

"Overall, the new Justice findings jibe with previous studies," said the Post. "For example, a review of FBI data from 2004 by the Violence Policy Center, a liberal-leaning group that campaigns for stricter gun control laws, found that blacks accounted for about half of the nation's murder victims that year."

"Black victimization is a real problem, and it's often black on black," said David Harris, a law professor at the University of Toledo who studies crime statistics.

"Often"? Correction, Harris. As the Post reports and Justice concedes, in more than nine out of 10 cases, black victims are murdered by fellow blacks.

Utterly absent from the Post story and Justice Department stats is anything about white victims of crime. Not a word. Do white folks not count, though they are two-thirds of the population?

Yet, in "The Color of Crime: Race, Crime and Justice in America," produced by the "right-leaning" New Century Foundation in 2005, using the same FBI and Justice surveys, startling facts emerge:

— "Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against other blacks." Forty-five percent of the victims of violent crime by blacks are white folks, 43 percent are black, 10 percent are Hispanic.

— Blacks are seven times as likely as people of other races to commit murder, eight times more likely to commit robbery and three times more likely to use a gun in a crime.

— "Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit violent crime against a white person than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery." (If decent black folks have trouble hailing a cab, and they do, these numbers may help explain it.)

— Black-on-white rape is 115 times more common than the reverse.

Even the two most famous sexual assaults by white men on black women in the last two decades — the Tawana Brawley and Duke rape cases — turned out to be hoaxes.

What do these statistics tell us? A message the Post will not report. The real repository of racism in America — manifest in violent interracial assault, rape and murder — is to be found not in the white community, but the African-American community. In almost all interracial attacks, whites are the victims, not the victimizers.

Why does the Post not report such statistics? My guess: Because the stats would shatter the Post's cultivated image of America as a land where white racism is the great lurking malevolent monster. Stories that conform to the image get play. Stories that contradict it are buried.

But, if the Bush Justice Department is doing in-depth studies on black victims of crime and who is responsible, why not one on the victimization of Americans of all colors and who is responsible?

Or is that information we ought not know, and news not fit to print?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/uc/20070821/cm_uc_crpbux/op_333604

Blacks commit more crimes than whites. :shocking:

This from the "duh" files.

Blacks commit more crimes than whites. :shocking:

You act like its merely 1% more. At least you didnt provide the typical liberal blame game. You may be coming around yet young grasshopper.

You act like its merely 1% more.

They commit tons more crime because they're less evolved, closer to monkeys than white man.

I'm lernin! :shocking:

They commit tons more crime because they're less evolved, closer to monkeys than white man.

I'm lernin! :lol:

Nope. Because of a sense of entitlement shoved down their throats by liberal zealots. Because they have been taught that they deserve an equal outcome, and not an equal opportunity. Their current motto " Who cares, the gubment ell take care of it" perfectly on display during Katrina......and wuddya know, 90% of them in Nawlins didnt know what the phuck to do. SUPRISE! The gubments a joke, they sayyyyy what you want to hear to get elected. When the sh!t hits the fan.....ooopsy, back to the real world.

I dont talk out of my azz bro, I know exactly whats going on.

Yup. If it weren't for them libruls, the darkies wouldn't be killin no white folk :lol:

Yup. If it weren't for them libruls, the darkies wouldn't be killin no white folk :lol:

:lol: You're finally starting to get it.

Yup. If it weren't for them libruls, the darkies wouldn't be killin no white folk :rolleyes:

Good call. Care to see the murder and crime statistics broken down by race in Los Angeles, the originator and incubator of illegal alien activity allowed, condoned, and begged for by liberals? I betcha a million Hispanics win.........you in or you out?

Good call. Care to see the murder and crime statistics broken down by race in Los Angeles, the originator and incubator of illegal alien activity allowed, condoned, and begged for by liberals? I betcha a million Hispanics win.........you in or you out?

Nope, I totally agree with you: the subhuman monkeylike minoritahs commit dem crimes cuz thu libruls let em! :rolleyes:

Stupid blacks!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

actually, there are lies, damn lies, and statistics....

What bothers me more is the obvious slant that th ePost takes on the issue.... Newpapers should just give the facts. Not just slant them like some crooked politician.

Nope, I totally agree with you: the subhuman monkeylike minoritahs commit dem crimes cuz thu libruls let em! :wub:

Ahhhh, there it is. What took you so long MDC? Any more lies you'd like to spread about me? Please, by all means.

This is exactly the problem. The libs create it and when someone makes an attempt to identify and correct, you imply that he is a racist. Do you guys get a newsletter or something? You're all clones. Take comfort in knowing that you are complicit in the murder and rapes of thousands per year.

first of all white people look like fockin monkeys with your white skin and hairy asses.

you sound like ignorant retards making that comparison.

why would anyone write an article about those poor slain innocent young victims and then throw in a statistic that has nothing to do with anything.

no one was raped and there was no white person involved in that crime.

it's like the article doesn't want you to feel sorry for those victims, it's slanting away from the topic.

how many pedophiles or serial killers are white vs blacks?

why not throw in the statistic about what race is more likely to commit a hate crime?

i can't even find that statistic because it's overwhelmingly white.

black on black crime is really no more significant than white on white crime.

86% of crimes against whites are committed by whites.

first of all white people look like fockin monkeys with your white skin and hairy asses.

you sound like ignorant retards making that comparison.

why would anyone write an article about those poor slain innocent young victims and then throw in a statistic that has nothing to do with anything.

it's like the article doesn't want you to feel sorry for those victims, it's slanting away from the topic.

why not throw in the statistic about what race is more likely to commit a hate crime?

black on black crime is really no more significant than white on white crime.

86% of crimes against whites are committed by whites.

I take issue to the hate crime statistic. By definition, a crime by a black against a white is a hate crime. And we have just seen that blacks commit more crimes against whites than whites do against blacks....therefore, blacks commit more hate crimes.

I don't have any hard statistics, but from anecdotal evidence on Cops!, I can clearly state that people with no shirt are 1,000 times more likely to commit a crime than those who are wearing shirts. HTH.

Loosely based on something I read a few years back.

Blacks are roughly 10% of the total population of the US but make up 90% of prison populations. What this tells us is that a "minority" does the majority of punishable crime....do the math

What whitey needs to understand is that blacks commit crimes because of the years and years of being mistreated by THE MAN. The white man cannot possibly feel the repression and inner-hatred that the poor blkack man feels.

Because the black man was never compensated for the mnany years of slavery, they are naturally put in a social and economical disadvantage. The human will to survive, often leads to theft and crime in order to make ends meet.

Once the white man pays restitution for its past sins, the black man will lose the anger and be productive members of society.

It is all whitey's fault.

I dont talk out of my azz bro, I know exactly whats going on.

Really, you need to start writing for redtodd...the stuff you have been coming up with lately is gold. :doublethumbsup:

I don't have any hard statistics, but from anecdotal evidence on Cops!, I can clearly state that people with no shirt are 1,000 times more likely to commit a crime than those who are wearing shirts. HTH.

Don't forget the jorts....guys in jorts and wifebeaters are more likely to commit crimes than guys wearing some Dockers and a Polo.

Of course it's Pat Buchanan who wrote the article. He's never gonna feel like white people are sufficiently recognized until....well never cuz his whole career his based on it. The only stat that matters is a lot of black people are poor and most violent crimes are committed by poor people.

Nope, I totally agree with you: the subhuman monkeylike minoritahs commit dem crimes cuz thu libruls let em! :overhead:

:lol: God, BoBoFan is DENSE, isn't he? It took him until post #14 to catch on :lol:

:mad: I like this thread. It's too bad when ever you point these things out everyone calls you a racist.

Actually, the papers are reporting that this crime may have also involved an attempted sexual assualt on the two women.

What whitey needs to understand is that blacks commit crimes because of the years and years of being mistreated by THE MAN. The white man cannot possibly feel the repression and inner-hatred that the poor blkack man feels.

Because the black man was never compensated for the mnany years of slavery, they are naturally put in a social and economical disadvantage. The human will to survive, often leads to theft and crime in order to make ends meet.

Once the white man pays restitution for its past sins, the black man will lose the anger and be productive members of society.

I guess that's why German Jews are such a bunch of criminal lowlifes too.

I guess that's why German Jews are such a bunch of criminal lowlifes too.

Ohhh snap! Every race color and creed at one time or another have been the victims of slavery throughout history....whitey was one of the last to get in on the whole slavery thing, and many for much longer than our African friends. Just more excuses that will hopefully lead to the rape of MDC's old laday. Joking, that could never happen, MDC with a chick? Bwwahaha!

Interesting. I have noticed, for years now, that when the news reports first start to come out about a crime that happened there are things to look for. For example.

UNidentified man shoots suspect in attempted robbery.

When you here that, 90% of the time the crime was done buy a minority. That is what I'm always talking about when I say you need to read between the lines. If it is a white guy who did the crime, they always tell you right away. If they are a minority, it is unidentified male at first reporting, most all the time.

Interesting. I have noticed, for years now, that when the news reports first start to come out about a crime that happened there are things to look for. For example.

UNidentified man shoots suspect in attempted robbery.

When you here that, 90% of the time the crime was done buy a minority. That is what I'm always talking about when I say you need to read between the lines. If it is a white guy who did the crime, they always tell you right away. If they are a minority, it is unidentified male at first reporting, most all the time.

I disagree completely there.

I have never noticed a media outlet being afraid to say that the suspect is an african american male....and so on/....

What the Blacks need to remember is that 400,000 WHITE boys died to free them. If they were in Africa TODAY, they would all still be slaves. So I think that is a lot of compensation for the Blacks. Whitey didn't go to Africa and round up Blacks to be slaves, they simply bought slaves from, get this, OTHER BLACKS. So they are mad at the wrong people, as far as slavery is concerned.

Lastly, blacks wanting reparations are the most selfish people on the planet. Here is an idea, how about you free ALL the slaves of the world, before you start whining about reparations. You got your freedom from Whitey spilling the blood of his own brothers to free your azz. Get over it. Nobody alive today knows a former slave of the USA. Plus, look at all the programs that are for blacks only. Doesn't that count for something.

Now that made me laugh out loud. I have never, ever heard white people be compared to monkeys.

Hell blacks can't even speak english. Ill bet coco the gorilla understands the english language better than your average black man.

What the Blacks need to remember is that 400,000 WHITE boys died to free them. If they were in Africa TODAY, they would all still be slaves. So I think that is a lot of compensation for the Blacks. Whitey didn't go to Africa and round up Blacks to be slaves, they simply bought slaves from, get this, OTHER BLACKS. So they are mad at the wrong people, as far as slavery is concerned.

Lastly, blacks wanting reparations are the most selfish people on the planet. Here is an idea, how about you free ALL the slaves of the world, before you start whining about reparations. You got your freedom from Whitey spilling the blood of his own brothers to free your azz. Get over it. Nobody alive today knows a former slave of the USA. Plus, look at all the programs that are for blacks only. Doesn't that count for something.

:lol:

I find your commentary very interesting. I would really like to study you.

The thread title is a little misleading.

1) There are FAR more white wimmen than black - so of COURSE, there's going to be more black on white rapes.

2) For every 1 mildly attractive black woman, there are about 10,000 better looking white wimmen.

I mean, you have dig into the statistics if want to understand them.

The reason you can't find a statistic is because our justice system doesn't believe a 'hate crime' can be committed by anybody other than a white person. :blink:

More often thatn not, Blacks target asian stores over black-owned stores in their neighborhood. - But that's not a 'hate crime'. - Even though race plays a huge part in who the victim is.

Even those 4 black bastards that kidnapped, terrorized, raped and killed that white couple - NO hate crime there. NosireeBob!

Seriously, if you think about it, this phenomenon in our justice system isn't about unfairness, it's about racism:

When whites kill a black person, it's just so unusual that it MUST be some kind of 'hate crime'.

But when blacks committ crimes against other races, well, they're "just nigxer's being nigxer's". :lol: Nice reputation young black men have brought upon themselves.

Until hate crime laws can be equally administered, they shouldn't be on the books. A murder's a murder. A beating's a beating.

ALL of the other scary bullshit aside, the only thing that really prompted me to post here was peenie citing "HATE CRIME" statistics.

All violent crime is a hate crime. The term "HATE CRIME" was coined much in the same way the holiday Qwanzaa was created... to pacify minorities that crimes committed against them, at least by a whitey, is somehow worse than the same crime committed against a whitey or between two people of the same race.

"HATE CRIME" - at least in its legal application is a sad farce that we should all be ashamed of.

:doublethumbsup: -a

Don't forget the jorts....guys in jorts and wifebeaters are more likely to commit crimes than guys wearing some Dockers and a Polo.

:overhead: -b

These two posts made me snot onto my upper lip... separately.

ALL of the other scary bullshit aside, the only thing that really prompted me to post here was peenie citing "HATE CRIME" statistics.

All violent crime is a hate crime. The term "HATE CRIME" was coined much in the same way the holiday Qwanzaa was created... to pacify minorities that crimes committed against them, at least by a whitey, is somehow worse than the same crime committed against a whitey or between two people of the same race.

"HATE CRIME" - at least in its legal application is a sad farce that we should all be ashamed of.

LMFAO, I'm "reading" this to Meph, and I'm all like "that is soooo right!" and he's all "yea, who wrote that?" and I look, LMFAO, I really need to start reading who writes ###### :cry: