Sign in to follow this  
BudBro

Gulbis

Holy sh!t. I don't see how she could golf with those things.

got to see her a few yrs ago, she's every bit as HAWT and then some in person...unlike most hot sports chicks who when you

really look at em or see in person, they are just sports-hot and not hot-hot. like errr...danica patrick

she's hot enough that when I would play against her in Tiger Woods golf and my wife would walk in, I felt like I was doing something wrong.

Wheres her ass? :doublethumbsup:

On her chest

Also, I'd like to see a picture of Craig Stadler in the same pose.

I'll give $1000 fake internet dollars to the poster who finds and posts a pic of her doing the same stretch nekkid. Go!

whats the LPGA tourney where the winner celebrates by jumping into a pond? the Nabisco? i guess thats a major?

if gulbis ever won that....oh baby...

I'll give $1000 fake internet dollars to the poster who finds and posts a pic of her doing the same stretch nekkid. Go!

It's a shame she's in a sport where she makes $ or she'd have done playboy already. tho she did FHM, right?

and fock roethlisberger

got to see her a few yrs ago, she's every bit as HAWT and then some in person...unlike most hot sports chicks who when you

really look at em or see in person, they are just sports-hot and not hot-hot. like errr...danica patrick

Erin Andrews = so much hotter in person, and I didnt even think that was possible. :pointstosky:

I've talked to her a few times in the past when she was still in high school.

Natalie and her pops would show up to our local 9 holer after school sometimes to work on her putting.

She was real nice, her dad, not so much.

Erin Andrews = so much hotter in person, and I didnt even think that was possible. :banana:

link :wall:

must be old news since i dont watch college hoops but the kid at 2:44 went for it... :lol:

must be old news since i dont watch college hoops but the kid at 2:44 went for it... :lol:

It's actually fake. She has commented on it saying the kid would have left the arena w/ his arm up his ass.....

It's actually fake. She has commented on it saying the kid would have left the arena w/ his arm up his ass.....

what is...her chest?

gotcha..still looks funny...ive been had :lol:

what is...her chest?

gotcha..still looks funny...ive been had :lol:

I was not trying to get one over on anybody. The video has some nice shots of her, like at the 1:30 mark shot of her ass.

Has she ever won? She's looks way too hot to compete at women's golf.

yes. she won last year. She has finished in the top 10 in all 4 women's majors as well.

Did she get a new rack because the pics I've seen before, she isn't nearly as stacked?

Did she get a new rack because the pics I've seen before, she isn't nearly as stacked?

It's wierd because in some pics the twins look enormous. But if you see her in her bikini shots, there isn't much there. :cheers:

I was not trying to get one over on anybody. The video has some nice shots of her, like at the 1:30 mark shot of her ass.

He's just talking about the picture of the Iowa student grabbing her boob and then the Iowa newspaper headline. That is whats fake and "had" him

Is this Gulbis????

I think it is. That pic was in that video someone posted of her.