Sign in to follow this  
30 Fat, Bald & Texan

I got my Christmas Bonus today

a $50 gift card to King Soopers :nono: What a bunch of dooshes I work for. Go ahead tell me what you got I can take it. Go ahead, rub it in.

If it makes you feel any better, we don't get Christmas bonuses. I got a pound of coffe and a mug that looks like a snowman in our nasty santa game. :)

a $50 gift card to King Soopers :nono: What a bunch of dooshes I work for. Go ahead tell me what you got I can take it. Go ahead, rub it in.

I got mine yesterday - I got to give the goverment a huge chunk of money :)

I work at a hospital that's close to $8 million in the red this year. I'm lucky I still get a focking paycheck every 2 weeks.

My small 130 man factory of which I am the Financial Controller who outpreformed budget by 2 million on the bottom line was forced by the Corp heads who pull down the large stock options to give out $25 Walmart gift cards. :overhead:

I would have much preferred delivering a $300 per person bonus/gift

$1800 before taxes

Of course :overhead:

I heard you also got VIP passes to the Playboy Mansion and a night out with Heff's girls, followed by a romp in the sack with every Denver Nuggets ball girl ...

:unsure: :banana: :wave:

I got four weeks' pay, a week's pay for every year of service, a payout for every vacation and sick day not used, and a "thank-you-for all-you've done-for-us".

a $50 gift card to King Soopers :rolleyes: What a bunch of dooshes I work for. Go ahead tell me what you got I can take it. Go ahead, rub it in.

Not a focking thing! Thanks to a focking beiotch I worked for at the beginning of the year, she all but torpedoed my career and then she turned around and resigned only a a precursor to trying to file a lawsuit against the company because the bosses were making it a hostile work environment because they were dismantling her piece of the pie.

So take your $50 gift card and go buy a bunch of holiday lottery scratch games the booze of your choice and you'll still have more to show for it than I do.

Not a focking thing! Thanks to a focking beiotch I worked for at the beginning of the year, she all but torpedoed my career and then she turned around and resigned only a a precursor to trying to file a lawsuit against the company because the bosses were making it a hostile work environment because they were dismantling her piece of the pie.

So take your $50 gift card and go buy a bunch of holiday lottery scratch games the booze of your choice and you'll still have more to show for it than I do.

considering we have set records in sales every year since I have been here and nearly every month I would like to buy a ham with my card and shove it up this company's a$$. They cut my territory in half 2 years ago but the amount of money I am bringing in is $2M more than it was 2 years ago with twice the territory. It could be worse and I could be in yours or Newbie's spot right now but I'm not. I'm working my a$$ off for peanuts. GL with the career, I'll be on the hunt for a new job with someone that acutally gives a crap about their employees.

No Christmas bonus, but a year end bonus is coming in March/April when final #'s are rolled up, it will be about 1/2 my salary for the year. Can't wait. Maybe I'll buy a matchbox car for my son in the meantime!

considering we have set records in sales every year since I have been here and nearly every month I would like to buy a ham with my card and shove it up this company's a$$. They cut my territory in half 2 years ago but the amount of money I am bringing in is $2M more than it was 2 years ago with twice the territory. It could be worse and I could be in yours or Newbie's spot right now but I'm not. I'm working my a$$ off for peanuts. GL with the career, I'll be on the hunt for a new job with someone that acutally gives a crap about their employees.

Are you commission-based? Sounds like not. I've never gotten a "bonus" so this year is no different. I did however get to take the last two weeks of the year as forced vacation, much of which I'll spend working anyway. :woot:

Our company doesn't do bonuses. But we do put on a heck of holiday party. Prime Rib, Salmon and all the fixings you stuff yourself with.

We rent a ball room at a hotel. They offer our people $49 rooms. And we get a DJ.

It has been a hit every year with our people.

No bonus but free McNuggets!!!

The world will always have fat people with welfare checks to spend at my drive thru. :rolleyes:

a $50 gift card to King Soopers :shocking: What a bunch of dooshes I work for. Go ahead tell me what you got I can take it. Go ahead, rub it in.

You did better than me.

Started a new job in June.... from what I was told, first year employees get $25 ---- I had hoped they were just joking..

They weren't. :dunno:

applebee's doesn't give out xmas bonuses... we get an employee xmas party thrown sometime in january... it's usually something lame like pizza and bowling...

hopefully it will be happy joe's pizza :doublethumbsup:

$100.00 American Express gift card. We also had a nice Christmas party with an open bar. The food was lousy but we were so drunk it probably didn't matter to most of us.

I have you all beat...

We got no xmas bonus and were told we are closed December 25th thru January 2nd :banana: :banana:

UNPAID :banana: :(

applebee's doesn't give out xmas bonuses... we get an employee xmas party thrown sometime in january... it's usually something lame like pizza and bowling...

hopefully it will be happy joe's pizza :dunno:

Are you required to wear 11 pieces of flare? :headbanger:

Are you required to wear 11 pieces of flare? :lol:

i don't like to talk about my flare :unsure:

Same as last year: $6,000 before taxes. Company has decided to freeze salaries, reduce profit sharing, and keep bonuses the same.

Since no one's had the decency to mention it yet.......

JELLY OF THE MONTH CLUB!!!!!!!!! :music_guitarred:

$40 target gift card. i'm happy as hell. :rolleyes:

i'm going to buy myself some conditioner and additional christmas gifts for my daughter (french manicure set/nail polish/pajama shorts).

Our company doesn't do bonuses. But we do put on a heck of holiday party. Prime Rib, Salmon and all the fixings you stuff yourself with.

We rent a ball room at a hotel. They offer our people $49 rooms. And we get a BJ .

It has been a hit every year with our people.

:shocking: :ninja: :wave:

WINNER!

If you don't know what movie thats from, you aren't American.

CLARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$500 as is every year.

$500 bonus. :unsure: You taxpayers paid for it. :unsure: We took the taxes the city brings in and gave ourselves a bonus!!! :(

How do all you fockers that work in sales look at yourself in the mirror everyday?

How the hell did it ever get to that?

I look at myself just fine. I am chartered to lead the collaborative efforts of the factory and field engineers to focus their efforts on activities which provide our customers value. I am also chartered to work with customers to get such information, and to show them how our solutions provide value. Similar people from competitors do the same. One of us is successful.

Many years ago I had a prospect tell me "your just trying to sell me something." My response: "your goddam right I am, and you better hope that the salespeople in your company are doing the same, otherwise your project is just a big science experiment."

His response:

I can meet on Thursday. :dunno:

I look at myself just fine. I am chartered to lead the collaborative efforts of the factory and field engineers to focus their efforts on activities which provide our customers value. I am also chartered to work with customers to get such information, and to show them how our solutions provide value. Similar people from competitors do the same. One of us is successful.

Many years ago I had a prospect tell me "your just trying to sell me something." My response: "your goddam right I am, and you better hope that the salespeople in your company are doing the same, otherwise your project is just a big science experiment."

His response:

I can meet on Thursday. :dunno:

Absofuckinglutley :thumbsup:

Sales provides a service to those in need. Sum fuckchops just don't understand their own needs.

And if you are good at it you don't have to bietch about your Christmas bonus