Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

Welcome to the bash phillybear thread before it's too late.

VA beach??? Wow...when???

My daughter's soccer team is playing in a tournament (The Sun Cup) on August 22nd and 23rd. I have to DJ a wedding on the 22nd, so I won't be going. Would you mind driving to the hotel and taking care of my wife?

Phillybear dying is bittersweet. Much like watching your Mother-in-Law drive off a cliff in your new Mercedes.

My daughter's soccer team is playing in a tournament (The Sun Cup) on August 22nd and 23rd. I have to DJ a wedding on the 22nd, so I won't be going. Would you mind driving to the hotel and taking care of my wife?

We might be able to work sumpthin out. :thumbsdown:

Phillybear dying is bittersweet. Much like watching your Mother-in-Law drive off a cliff in your new Mercedes.

Fock, it would be worth a new Mercedes to get rid of my mother-in-law :thumbsdown:

Hope you find Jesus before you die. His components are in the box in your basement near the bone saw.

:thumbsdown: about wiff, but i hate the fact that i got this sh!t and not a day goes by that I don't regret living a bit too hard when i was young. i just hope i'm around long enough to see my kids grow up and have families of their own and still actually be able to see it, and walk, and not piss my pants. :rolleyes:

I'm mostly just diggin on Wiff, he's a big boy, he can take it. Good luck to you.

I spend 4 years averaging around an 80. Lately, it's been a disaster. I've average a 325 the last week. I'm shooting so much extra insulin, I frequently run out days before they allow me to renew my prescription, then I do without. I've have frequent incidents where I get a high reading, take a shot of insulin, watch the reading continue to climb, despite not eating, for the next 8 hours.

I've never eaten healthier in my life, I'm exercising, and I'm going to die. The doctors are hinting at it. And by hint, I mean "There is nothing more we can do for you. Um, can you give us cash for your co-payment?"

I'm going to die. :thumbsdown:

Again let me speak as if I knew something. Most Type 1 diabetics find that they get their blood sugar "under control" and have good results for the first several years after diagnosis (the "honeymoon period") and then a couple years later they suddenly find that the stuff they were doing before no longer keeps their blood sugar under control. I had this happen too and am still dealing with it. They think the "honeymoon period" is when there's still some residual insulin production happening in the pancreas that supplements the initial basal insuling your doctor is prescribing, and when the period ends you usually have to dramatically increase your basal insulin.

Your doctor needs to prescribe a great deal more insulin. You should never "go without"--you need the basal insulin to live. I still think there's hope for you!

I don't know jack about diabities.

What is the difference between type I and II?

Talk to me like I am twelve. TIA

Type one you are born with.

Type two you get from being a crapper busting fattie. :thumbsdown:

Phillybear dying is sweet.

kutulu dancing on phillybear's grave----------> :thumbsdown:

After the first post they were all the same.

I come to bash Phillybear, not to praise him;

The evil that men do lives after them,

The good is oft interred with their bones,

So let it be with Phillybear ... The noble Wiffleball

Hath told you Phillybear was ambitious:

If it were so, it was a grievous fault,

And grievously hath Phillybear answered it ...

;)

Type two you get from being a crapper busting fattie. :dunno:

Type 1, not necassarily born with it, but something triggers the body to kill off the insulin producing cells in the pancreas. Usually referred to as Juvenile onset diabetes, it is commonly diagnosed in young children, but type 1 is also diagnosed in adults.

Type 2 = Wiffleball. ;)

If the image of newbie and surfer having ghey sex on a geek meet doesn't kill him, nothing will. :pointstosky:

My daughter's soccer team is playing in a tournament (The Sun Cup) on August 22nd and 23rd.

WTF kind of can size is that? :pointstosky:

:doublethumbsup:

Type two you get from being a crapper busting fattie. :doublethumbsup:

Jerome Bettis??

Actually, that's a common misconception from idiots watching "The Biggest Loser." Yes, about 50% of people with T2D are overweight, that also means that half the people with T2D are not.

WTF kind of can size is that? :wacko:

So his mom's can size would be Half-Moon Cup?

:wacko:

With this type of hilarity, I'll be in the sanctuary in no time :wacko:

You bet Uranus. :banana:

You bet Uranus. :doublethumbsup:

RedTodd had better give you some money for that little zinger

Phillybear, I don't know if your a believer of God and Jesus as our savior, but I would like to share this scripture with you. Christ is being crucified on the cross and to either side of him are thieves suffering the same fate. In verse 39 one of the thieves mocks the Lord. While in verses 40-42 the other admits he deserves the fate of the cross and also recognizes Jesus for who He is....his savior, and ask not to be forgotten when Jesus enters heaven. Through his admission of sin and recognition of Jesus, Jesus tells him he will be with him in heaven.

Luke 23:39-43

39And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.

40But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?

41And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.

42And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

43And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise

Now by no means am I comparing you to a thief (that would be insulting to all thieves), I just wanted you to know that there's always hope :music_guitarred:

God bless & Godspeed in all you do PB.

ETA: Football Scooter sends his well wishes.

We were grilling ribeyes this past weekend. Some like strips, but for me, I like the extra marbling. The hard part is managing the flare-ups; You know, when the fat drips onto the hot coals and flames flare up.

If they cremate Philly, he might just set the ozone on fire. :music_guitarred:

[*]eat small balanced meals thru the day, not biggies

[*]eat a small snack before bed

[*]if your body is reacting with high sugar levels, starve it for a while by getting off carbs as much as possible for about a week.

These completely contradict each other. The reason for eating often and right before bed is because when your body gets too low on carbs/sugar, your liver kicks into overdrive and produces way too much. This is why you tend to have high blood sugar in the morning even tho you haven't eaten in a while.

Sorry to hear that PB. On the bright side, I go on vacation in a week and a half. :pointstosky:

I got bad news and good news.

The bad news? You only have three days to live.

The good news? See that hot receptionist out there? I'm banging her.

:lol:

When you reach your destination, do me a favor and say hi to GiantsFan's brother.

;)

:headbanger:

:dunno:

We were grilling ribeyes this past weekend. Some like strips, but for me, I like the extra marbling. The hard part is managing the flare-ups; You know, when the fat drips onto the hot coals and flames flare up.

If they cremate Philly, he might just set the ozone on fire. ;)

I dumped a bag of fritos in a bowl, then took two small bags of choc chips, harf a jar of peanut butter and harf a stick of butter

and heated them up for 90 secs until like syrup and stirred it up...then poured it on the fritos and threw in a handful of powdered

sugar and shook, stirred, ate.

:dunno: choco-peanutbutter coated fritos :headbanger:

Hi....my name is Giants Fan....wanna make out?

Philly -

I really hope that's not the case. You seem like a really decent guy behind that sick twisted personna.

Do your folks live near you?

16 bloody steps up from the basement.

Get better focker!

Hi....my name is Giants Fan....wanna make out?

Ya know, every so often you pull a "mud hut" out of nowhere. :doublethumbsup: