Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Name a subject you feel you are the most knowledgable here in

When you give me a bloody nose, I'll use a latex gentle glide to stop the bleeding,:overhead:

LMAO...I had to wrap a pad around my finger once after a shaved a chunk of flesh off with a broken piece of glass. I stopped at the gas station on the way to the ER to get some smokes. Dude behind the counter says 'Dude..is that a focking pad?'. :huh:

Retail and wholesale fuel business. :dunno:

I'm also a focking :ninja: when it comes to laying laminate flooring.

Seinfeld: (in a condescending tone) And you want to be my latex salesman?

Seinfeld: (in a condescending tone) And you want to be my latex salesman?

"Vandelay Industries!"

beautiful family,

:thumbsup:

Frineds too. :thumbsup:

There are definitely some chicks in there I would be boyfriends with.

Linguistics

Greek mythology and literature

American and British Literature, sans Shakespeare

College basketball

the NBA

Fantasy basketball

Cereal

Call of Duty

Pokemon

Linguistics

Greek mythology and literature

American and British Literature, sans Shakespeare

College basketball

the NBA

Fantasy basketball

Cereal

Call of Duty

Pokemon

Good job? :dunno:

I'd like to add shoplifting to mine if nobody else wishes to claim it. I'm getting better every day.

Oh, and:

*Darren Aronofsky Films

*Clint Mansell Soundtracks

I'd say light sticking since the odds are nobody around here does this. But I'm terrible at it. I just like to do it.

I bet you've never even eaten Quisp, have you, youngster?

Poor man's Cap'n Crunch? :unsure:

:lol:

Do you remember Quake?

I bet you've never even eaten Quisp, have you, youngster?

You can get it at Target. I dunno if there's a difference in it and the original, but I've had the stuff that's out now. Taste's like Cap-n-Crunch sorta. Not a fan.

Poor man's Cap'n Crunch? :unsure:

:lol:

Do you remember Quake?

Beat me to it. I've never had Quake. Didn't even know WTF it was til mom told me about it. Basically like the sidekick to Quisp or something. Can't find anywhere that sells it.

Since I haven't seen Tiki lately, I'll throw fastpitch softball out there too. :unsure:

Beat me to it. I've never had Quake. Didn't even know WTF it was til mom told me about it. Basically like the sidekick to Quisp or something. Can't find anywhere that sells it.

I think it was the same as Quisp, but with a different shape. I'm not sure I remember. :unsure:

I think it was the same as Quisp, but with a different shape. I'm not sure I remember. :unsure:

Yeah they were pretty much the same except for the shape. It was the television commercials that got kids backing one cereal over the other. You were either a quisp kid or a quake kid. The cereal commercials back then all had memorable characters. I was a quisp kid..he was a little alien guy with a propeller on his head. Quake was a kind of dudley doo right type guy.

Cereal

"World-class cereal-eating is a dance of fine compromises. The giant heaping bowl of sodden cereal, awash in milk, is the mark of the novice. Ideally one wants the bone-dry cereal nuggets and the cryogenic milk to enter the mouth with minimal contact and for the entire reaction between them to take place in the mouth. Randy has worked out a set of mental blueprints for a special cereal-eating spoon that will have a tube running down the handle and a little pump for the milk, so that you can spoon dry cereal up out of a bowl, hit a button with your thumb, and squirt milk into the bowl of the spoon even as you are introducing it into your mouth. The next best thing is to work in small increments, putting only a small amount of Cap’n Crunch in your bowl at a time and eating it all up before it becomes a pit of loathsome slime, which, in the case of Cap’n Crunch, takes about thirty seconds.

He pours the milk with one hand while jamming the spoon in with the other, not wanting to waste a single moment of the magical, golden time when cold milk and Cap’n Crunch are together but have not yet begun to pollute each other’s essential natures: two Platonic ideals separated by a boundary a molecule wide. Where the flume of milk splashes over the spoon-handle, the polished stainless steel fogs with condensation. Randy of course uses whole milk, because otherwise why bother? Anything less is indistinguishable from water, and besides he thinks that the fat in whole milk acts as some kind of a buffer that retards the dissolution-into-slime process. The giant spoon goes into his mouth before the milk in the bowl has even had time to seek its own level. A few drips come off the bottom and are caught by his freshly washed goatee (still trying to find the right balance between beardedness and vulnerability, Randy has allowed one of these to grow). Randy sets the milk-pod down, grabs a fluffy napkin, lifts it to his chin, and uses a pinching motion to sort of lift the drops of milk from his whiskers rather than smashing and smearing them down into the beard. Meanwhile all his concentration is fixed on the interior of his mouth, which naturally he cannot see, but which he can imagine in three dimensions as if zooming through it in a virtual reality display. Here is where a novice would lose his cool and simply chomp down. A few of the nuggets would explode between his molars, but then his jaw would snap shut and drive all of the unshattered nuggets straight up into his palate where their armor of razor-sharp dextrose crystals would inflict massive collateral damage, turning the rest of the meal into a sort of pain-hazed death march and rendering him Novocain mute for three days. But Randy has, over time, worked out a really fiendish Cap’n Crunch eating strategy that revolves around playing the nuggets’ most deadly features against each other. The nuggets themselves are pillow-shaped and vaguely striated to echo piratical treasure chests. Now, with a flake-type of cereal, Randy’s strategy would never work. But then, Cap’n Crunch in a flake form would be suicidal madness; it would last about as long, when immersed in milk, as snowflakes sifting down into a deep fryer. No, the cereal engineers at General Mills had to find a shape that would minimize surface area, and, as some sort of compromise between the sphere that is dictated by Euclidean geometry and whatever sunken-treasure-related shapes that the cereal-aestheticians were probably clamoring for, they came up with this hard-to-pin-down striated pillow formation. The important thing, for Randy’s purposes, is that the individual pieces of Cap’n Crunch are, to a very rough approximation, shaped kind of like molars. The strategy, then, is to make the Cap’n Crunch chew itself by grinding the nuggets together in the center of the oral cavity, like stones in a lapidary tumbler." (Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon)

"World-class cereal-eating is a dance of fine compromises. The giant heaping bowl of sodden cereal, awash in milk, is the mark of the novice. Ideally one wants the bone-dry cereal nuggets and the cryogenic milk to enter the mouth with minimal contact and for the entire reaction between them to take place in the mouth. Randy has worked out a set of mental blueprints for a special cereal-eating spoon that will have a tube running down the handle and a little pump for the milk, so that you can spoon dry cereal up out of a bowl, hit a button with your thumb, and squirt milk into the bowl of the spoon even as you are introducing it into your mouth. The next best thing is to work in small increments, putting only a small amount of Cap'n Crunch in your bowl at a time and eating it all up before it becomes a pit of loathsome slime, which, in the case of Cap'n Crunch, takes about thirty seconds.

He pours the milk with one hand while jamming the spoon in with the other, not wanting to waste a single moment of the magical, golden time when cold milk and Cap'n Crunch are together but have not yet begun to pollute each other's essential natures: two Platonic ideals separated by a boundary a molecule wide. Where the flume of milk splashes over the spoon-handle, the polished stainless steel fogs with condensation. Randy of course uses whole milk, because otherwise why bother? Anything less is indistinguishable from water, and besides he thinks that the fat in whole milk acts as some kind of a buffer that retards the dissolution-into-slime process. The giant spoon goes into his mouth before the milk in the bowl has even had time to seek its own level. A few drips come off the bottom and are caught by his freshly washed goatee (still trying to find the right balance between beardedness and vulnerability, Randy has allowed one of these to grow). Randy sets the milk-pod down, grabs a fluffy napkin, lifts it to his chin, and uses a pinching motion to sort of lift the drops of milk from his whiskers rather than smashing and smearing them down into the beard. Meanwhile all his concentration is fixed on the interior of his mouth, which naturally he cannot see, but which he can imagine in three dimensions as if zooming through it in a virtual reality display. Here is where a novice would lose his cool and simply chomp down. A few of the nuggets would explode between his molars, but then his jaw would snap shut and drive all of the unshattered nuggets straight up into his palate where their armor of razor-sharp dextrose crystals would inflict massive collateral damage, turning the rest of the meal into a sort of pain-hazed death march and rendering him Novocain mute for three days. But Randy has, over time, worked out a really fiendish Cap'n Crunch eating strategy that revolves around playing the nuggets' most deadly features against each other. The nuggets themselves are pillow-shaped and vaguely striated to echo piratical treasure chests. Now, with a flake-type of cereal, Randy's strategy would never work. But then, Cap'n Crunch in a flake form would be suicidal madness; it would last about as long, when immersed in milk, as snowflakes sifting down into a deep fryer. No, the cereal engineers at General Mills had to find a shape that would minimize surface area, and, as some sort of compromise between the sphere that is dictated by Euclidean geometry and whatever sunken-treasure-related shapes that the cereal-aestheticians were probably clamoring for, they came up with this hard-to-pin-down striated pillow formation. The important thing, for Randy's purposes, is that the individual pieces of Cap'n Crunch are, to a very rough approximation, shaped kind of like molars. The strategy, then, is to make the Cap'n Crunch chew itself by grinding the nuggets together in the center of the oral cavity, like stones in a lapidary tumbler." (Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon)

Boy isn't that the truth. I walked away from a bowl of Cap'n Crunch with a shredded palate many a time as a lad. Those nuggets are jagged and ruthless. I'm not sure I totally understand the rock tumbler method of chewing. I wish he had gone into that in more detail. :(

Polyvoring which will be a fat waste of time if I never win an officially sponsored contest.

CH says it's my fantasy football :banana:

some of my "work"

Nordstrom's contest

community group contest

L'oreal contest

another community contest

Nike1

Nike2 (earlier on work, the shoes need to be lowered a little)

Nike3

Right now there's a Sebastian Professional contest going on with a $1000 visa gift card up for grabs.

I think I could make a good run at:

- counter strike and team fortress 2 and professional gaming

- music theory (10 years of piano, 10 years of vocal training)

- chinese cooking

- internet pirating

I think I could give Saint a good run at Magic the Gathering and Nikki a good run at Supply Chain

But as a younger guy, I have already accepted that old farts know more than I do about a lot of stuff.

"World-class cereal-eating is a dance of fine compromises. The giant heaping bowl of sodden cereal, awash in milk, is the mark of the novice. Ideally one wants the bone-dry cereal nuggets and the cryogenic milk to enter the mouth with minimal contact and for the entire reaction between them to take place in the mouth. Randy has worked out a set of mental blueprints for a special cereal-eating spoon that will have a tube running down the handle and a little pump for the milk, so that you can spoon dry cereal up out of a bowl, hit a button with your thumb, and squirt milk into the bowl of the spoon even as you are introducing it into your mouth. The next best thing is to work in small increments, putting only a small amount of Cap’n Crunch in your bowl at a time and eating it all up before it becomes a pit of loathsome slime, which, in the case of Cap’n Crunch, takes about thirty seconds.

He pours the milk with one hand while jamming the spoon in with the other, not wanting to waste a single moment of the magical, golden time when cold milk and Cap’n Crunch are together but have not yet begun to pollute each other’s essential natures: two Platonic ideals separated by a boundary a molecule wide. Where the flume of milk splashes over the spoon-handle, the polished stainless steel fogs with condensation. Randy of course uses whole milk, because otherwise why bother? Anything less is indistinguishable from water, and besides he thinks that the fat in whole milk acts as some kind of a buffer that retards the dissolution-into-slime process. The giant spoon goes into his mouth before the milk in the bowl has even had time to seek its own level. A few drips come off the bottom and are caught by his freshly washed goatee (still trying to find the right balance between beardedness and vulnerability, Randy has allowed one of these to grow). Randy sets the milk-pod down, grabs a fluffy napkin, lifts it to his chin, and uses a pinching motion to sort of lift the drops of milk from his whiskers rather than smashing and smearing them down into the beard. Meanwhile all his concentration is fixed on the interior of his mouth, which naturally he cannot see, but which he can imagine in three dimensions as if zooming through it in a virtual reality display. Here is where a novice would lose his cool and simply chomp down. A few of the nuggets would explode between his molars, but then his jaw would snap shut and drive all of the unshattered nuggets straight up into his palate where their armor of razor-sharp dextrose crystals would inflict massive collateral damage, turning the rest of the meal into a sort of pain-hazed death march and rendering him Novocain mute for three days. But Randy has, over time, worked out a really fiendish Cap’n Crunch eating strategy that revolves around playing the nuggets’ most deadly features against each other. The nuggets themselves are pillow-shaped and vaguely striated to echo piratical treasure chests. Now, with a flake-type of cereal, Randy’s strategy would never work. But then, Cap’n Crunch in a flake form would be suicidal madness; it would last about as long, when immersed in milk, as snowflakes sifting down into a deep fryer. No, the cereal engineers at General Mills had to find a shape that would minimize surface area, and, as some sort of compromise between the sphere that is dictated by Euclidean geometry and whatever sunken-treasure-related shapes that the cereal-aestheticians were probably clamoring for, they came up with this hard-to-pin-down striated pillow formation. The important thing, for Randy’s purposes, is that the individual pieces of Cap’n Crunch are, to a very rough approximation, shaped kind of like molars. The strategy, then, is to make the Cap’n Crunch chew itself by grinding the nuggets together in the center of the oral cavity, like stones in a lapidary tumbler." (Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon)

http://lifeinc.today.com/_news/2011/03/09/6228655-capn-crunch-sails-into-obscurity

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/archive/t-629522.html

:shocking:

OK, I just tried something new. I poured milk in a bowl and then added Cocoa Pebbles on top. Tap down a spoonful of Cocoa Pebbles and milk, slurp, chew and repeat while still chewing, repeat over and over, drink to the end. :music_guitarred:

General World War 2 History - My grandfather (who was in WW2) and my father passed on this passion to me. I have always been fascinated by WW2 and have read tons of books and watched every documentary I could ever find on WW2. When I spent a summer backpacking around Europe, I visited a ton of out of the way places (St Mere-Eglise, Bastogne, Normandy, etc.,) just to see battlefields and Museums. I am knowledgable about both the Pacific and European Theaters.

World War 2 History is my passion. If there is a book written or a movie/tv show filmed I have read it or seen it. I study the battlefields and the people. I know the backgrounds of most of the commanding Generals and key players.

I also saw a couple of woodworking claims. If any exotic or domestic wood needs to be cut or shaped I am the guy who can make that happen. The proper clearance angles, geometry, tooth configuration, etc is where I make my living. Odds are good that I have had a hand in designing the tool that cut at least something in the house or office where you live or work. (except for Sux... we don't do cardboard boxes).

current events

international relations

18th-early 20th century history

Civil War/Abraham Lincoln

world geography

early childhood education

80s music

modern China

poor white trashiness

Abnormal Psychology and Disorders

(That's probably why I keep coming back here, this place is chalk full of them)

:wub:

hair care products for tightly coiled hair

black rage

breast feeding

flow cytometry

real time pcr

cell culture

80s music

We should compare mp3's. I bet we both have a few treasures the other word love to have. ;)