Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Don't Re-Nig in 2012

whoa... i would have never guessed that the person who bought that bumper sticker would also have hunting bumper stickers :dunno:

Fact. We kid about it a lot around here, but it's more true than not that a great majority of the Republican party are lucky to have indoor plumbing and all of their teeth.

I do not own a gun and I am very much opposed to the 2nd amendment

I think that bumper sticker is hilarious and I agree with it.

And therein lies the truth on why most of the republitards really don't like Obama. It sure as hell isn't his policies, as they're pretty much identical to their bell cow GWB.

GOP: Hating blacks since 1776

Yeah, the relive hate them so much they gave them their freedom

I do not own a gun and I am very much opposed to the 2nd amendment

I think that bumper sticker is hilarious and I agree with it.

Slap one on your back and go walk around Roxbury. TIA

So, one bumper sticker expresses the feelings and thoughts of each and every Republican in the country.

You bored libturds are a funny bunch of window lickers.

So, one bumper sticker expresses the feelings and thoughts of each and every Republican in the country.

You bored libturds are a funny bunch of window lickers.

Yes.

If this was a democrat tidbit and you posted it, there would be no issue

Likely with some sort if anti dem headline. Am I wrong?

“Don’t Re-Nig” purveyor Paula Smith says bumper sticker isn’t racist

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/don-t-nig-purveyor-paula-smith-says-bumper-185405237.html

Last Friday, I wrote about the racist, anti-Obama "Don't Re-Nig in 2012" bumper sticker that has been making the rounds across social media circles. While people were questioning the authenticity of the photograph showing the bumper sticker on someone's car, we were able to track down a website selling the sticker along with several other controversial items.\

Writing for Forbes, Roger Friedman interviews the site's owner, Paula Smith. Ms. Smith, who hails from Hinesville, Georgia, insists that neither she nor the sticker are racist. Who knows what Smith really believes, but her logic is a stretch, to put it gently.

"I do find it amazing and entertaining that one of our stickers has become a racist thing," Ms. Smith told Forbes.

She even tried arguing that the dictionary does not define the "N-Word" as racist. Wisely, Friedman posted the actual definition from dictionary.com, which says the word, "is now probably the most offensive word in English. Its degree of offensiveness has increased markedly in recent years, although it has been used in a derogatory manner since at least the Revolutionary War. Definitions 1a, 1b, and 2 represent meanings that are deeply disparaging and are used when the speaker deliberately wishes to cause great offense."

Her protestations aside, Ms. Smith appears to have removed the bumper sticker from her site. Under the "Anti-Obama" section of the site (advertised as her No. 3 bestseller), you'll now only find a sticker reading, "I was Anti-Obama Before It Was Cool."

In what may be a reference to the controversy her other bumper sticker has caused, the description below reads, "Show the world how you feel! (but be careful, you may hurt someone's feelings)."

Ms. Smith then goes on to argue that President Obama is "not even black," but rather, "a mixture of race." When Friedman asks Smith if she thinks the N-Word is offensive or derogatory, she says no, but then claims that she herself does not even use the word.

"I have kids here around me that are black kids. I call them my own kids. I've helped black families…to guide them in the right direction," Smith told Forbes. "We like to laugh and have a good time. That's our way of life."

That sticker looks like it's on a silver car. Anyone who drives a silver car is obviously racist.

That's good information to have while driving down the road.

That sticker looks like it's on a silver car. Anyone who drives a silver car is obviously racist.

Dude. Chill. :unsure:

A black manager here at a Popeyes got fired when he said that over the drive thru window microphone during a shift change. A black customer thought he must be white to say something like that and made a big fuss. When she found out he was black, she laughed and got her free three piece dark with an extra biscuit and orange drink.

It's idiots like you who perpetrate these party stereotypes. So don't go full-retard when it gets shoved back up your ass. You know, like all Democrats are lazy and want handouts. All 100% of the nation's unemployed are liberals. You know, RP 101.

That sticker is on RP's SUV...

I drive a big-ass, environment destroying diesel truck and have never had a bumper sticker on any of my vehicles.

Hth.

It's idiots like you who perpetrate these party stereotypes. So don't go full-retard when it gets shoved back up your ass. You know, like all Democrats are lazy and want handouts. All 100% of the nation's unemployed are liberals. You know, RP 101.

Mocking your idiocy struck a nerve, I see.

That sticker is on a mini van, therefore all mini van drivers are racist.

Am I doing this right?

No, you're neglecting the massive rascistness of the bumper sticker.

Mocking your idiocy struck a nerve, I see.

Live by the sword, die by the sword. Sucka

In RP's world, that's not racist.

How is mocking the idiocy of saying all Republicans are racist because of this bumper sticker neglecting it's "racistness"?

An extremely small minority of republicans are racist. However I think most republicans are aware of the fact that racists tend to be republican. Same goes for homophobes, they tend to be republican as well.

Until the social agendas of the parties are separated from the fiscal agendas this is going to be the case.

An extremely small minority of republicans are racist. However I think most republicans are aware of the fact that racists tend to be republican. Same goes for homophobes, they tend to be republican as well.

Until the social agendas of the parties are separated from the fiscal agendas this is going to be the case.

As long as you're straight, wealthy, and white, the Republitards have no problem with you.

Robert KKK Byrd.

As long as you're straight, wealthy, and white, the Republitards have no problem with you.

You are clearly the Recliner Pilot of the left.

You are clearly the Recliner Pilot of the left.

This guy gets it.

It's intentional

Robert KKK Byrd.

I said most, not all.

You are clearly the newbiejr of the right.

Wow, what a ballzy thing to pull off. I hope she has insurance and a little cash saved up - see a broken window or slashed tire(s) in her future.

No. I have a brain and I use it.

Now there's a link you'll never focking find. Bwahahahaha

How is mocking the idiocy of saying all Republicans are racist because of this bumper sticker neglecting it's "racistness"?

I didn't see anyone say all republicans are racist. The GOP that I know - a lot of racists. Paula Smith - She doesn't believe she is a racist, but then again she is a POS racist. All republicans are not racist, but only a complete asshat would mock the implication that repubs have racist leanings. Enough to make this racist bumper sticker a popular item on some level at her website.