Sign in to follow this  
The many talents of Kate Upton...

Seeing some of you retards nitpick about her is hilarious. :lol:

Exactly. As I said to retarded pork butt, guys who claim she's average are probably banging chicks who'd be lucky to rate a 4 or 5.

If she even thought of touching my weiner, I'd ruin my pants..

Skid marks wash out :cheers:

Actually what's hilarious (or maybe sad) is that you're just a receptacle for culturally accepted norms and have no critical thinking skills

Says the gay that dint like nekkid pictures of Jenny Mccarthy.

Also, the video doesn't work. :thumbsdown:

It's all good. :thumbsup:

I see what you did there :D

That's how they get ya!!

Actually what's hilarious (or maybe sad) is that you're just a receptacle for culturally accepted norms and have no critical thinking skills

Come on, you can do better then that. A "straight midriff area"? Just seems like you're reaching. Enjoy this chick for what she is: a frigging knockout with huge cans and an all-around spectacular body. :banana:

Says the gay that dint like nekkid pictures of Jenny Mccarthy.

More disappointed then anything actually. I miss mid-90s Jenny :(

Come on, you can do better then that. A "straight midriff area"? Just seems like you're reaching. Enjoy this chick for what she is: a frigging knockout with huge cans and an all-around spectacular body. :banana:

Exactly. Girls with ripped midsections usually have such a low amount of body fat, that they don't have much in the boob department. Unless they're bag of saline. Here is a girl with enormous, bouncy, natural jugs and a fairly lean stomach. As a plus, the chick can move, as evident in her "teach me how to dougie" video. One of the hottest women on the planet, in my opinion.

I dunno. I sort of agree with hoytddow. Her mid section is weird and you can tell she's going to be a porker when she's 30. Don't get me wrong, she's super super hot. But she's only 22 years old. 22 year old hot chicks are dime a dozen in So Cal.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UdxPgvB95p0/TuEhp2TfT8I/AAAAAAAAS7g/6gm_LaKe_hA/s1600/kate-upton-three-stooges-movie-trailer-cap-05-580x435.jpg

I dunno. I sort of agree with hoytddow. Her mid section is weird and you can tell she's going to be a porker when she's 30. Don't get me wrong, she's super super hot. But she's only 22 years old. 22 year old hot chicks are dime a dozen in So Cal.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UdxPgvB95p0/TuEhp2TfT8I/AAAAAAAAS7g/6gm_LaKe_hA/s1600/kate-upton-three-stooges-movie-trailer-cap-05-580x435.jpg

Actually she just turned 20 :wub:

And if she ends up being a porker, oh well. I'll still have the current pics to whack off to. :thumbsup:

Exactly. As I said to retarded pork butt, guys who claim she's average are probably banging chicks who'd be lucky to rate a 4 or 5.

:pointstosky:

But it's - 4 or - 5.

Exactly. Girls with ripped midsections usually have such a low amount of body fat, that they don't have much in the boob department. Unless they're bag of saline. Here is a girl with enormous, bouncy, natural jugs and a fairly lean stomach. As a plus, the chick can move, as evident in her "teach me how to dougie" video. One of the hottest women on the planet, in my opinion.

I don't like "enormous" jugs, natural or not. She is fairly lean, and very hot, as I said before. But, she has no hips. She looks like a pillar. I don't like that.

She's definitely going to end up a fattie. But for now, I'd shag her til my peemus broke off. :thumbsup:

Lol, I never noticed this? I guess I need to apologize to Bunny for stealing his catch phrase, even though I was unaware he had one? :dunno:

No apology. I only use this phrase when I talk to Sux on the phone. It's like putting tape on a cats paws. :cheers:

I see what you did there :D

Nothing gets by you....

http://2.bp.blogspot...-05-580x435.jpg

The former GF would hit the chick on her right!

The fact that half the people here are giving Kate Fuckking Upton a "meh" is why I love this place.

God bless the Geek Club :pointstosky:

Pointy elbows. 5/10. :thumbsdown:

Don't get me wrong...she's super hot, great juggies, pretty face...something about her torso...could be better I guess. I'd bang the shitte out of it.

I mostly agree with this. I'll leave it up to you guys to figure out which part.

I mostly agree with this. I'll leave it up to you guys to figure out which part.

The last sentence?

Yeah, she has flaws compared to perfection. Compared to the other females walking planet earth and dancing for our gratification on the internet, she's in the upper 1%. Also she talked to me on twitter. So neener neener neener. :banana:

She has pointy elbows.

You can see them here and here

Elbows!!???? She has those ###### and moves the way she does, and you're focusing on her elbows? lol Wow, you need to see a doctor about some testosterone replacement therapy. No male with sufficient testosterone would choose her elbows as the center of focus.

Elbows!!???? She has those ###### and moves the way she does, and you're focusing on her elbows? lol Wow, you need to see a doctor about some testosterone replacement therapy. No male with sufficient testosterone would choose her elbows as the center of focus.

And you need to have your sarcasm meter surgically replaced. Cuz yours is broke.

And you need to have your sarcasm meter surgically replaced. Cuz yours is broke.

Sorry dude. It's hard to detect when there are so many so-called dudes here acting like she's just average.

She's top 5 all time for me.

Same here. And if she gets fat over time, someone else will replace her. Guys are out of their minds discounting one of the sexiest chicks on the planet because she'll likely get a little heavy when she's older. :wacko:

I put her in my current top ten when someone here was running those threads. I made a mistake. hot as heck for sure, but over rated. Doesn't look good on the SI cover. Teets look sloppy.

I put her in my current top ten when someone here was running those threads. I made a mistake. hot as heck for sure, but over rated. Doesn't look good on the SI cover. Teets look sloppy.

She is the Prince Fielder of swimsuit models. Women with her body type do not age well. See Simpson, Jessica. Not that io would kick either of them out of bed, i mean im not THAT picky. But when compared to the great swimsuit models of all time, Ms Upton will be more flash in the pan than all time great.

I like her teets too but top 5? No way. Do you seriously put her in the same ballpark as chicks like Bar Refaeli and Kathy Ireland? Is she one of the top Flavors of the Month, sure. But all time, nope.

I like her teets too but top 5? No way. Do you seriously put her in the same ballpark as chicks like Bar Refaeli and Kathy Ireland? Is she one of the top Flavors of the Month, sure. But all time, nope.

Different strokes for different folks. :dunno:

I liked Kathy Ireland, but she had the jaw of an NFL linebacker. Upton is hot, face, body, everything. As some here suggest, shes irritating to listen to or whatever. I can say that I have never heard her talk. Maybe thats the key. Much like with any woman.

Different strokes for different folks. :dunno:

I liked Kathy Ireland, but she had the jaw of an NFL linebacker. Upton is hot, face, body, everything. As some here suggest, shes irritating to listen to or whatever. I can say that I have never heard her talk. Maybe thats the key. Much like with any woman.

That's probably because she's 19 yrs old. Girls are borderline retarded at that age.

That's probably because she's 19 yrs old. Girls are borderline retarded at that age.

They're mentally weakest and physically most attractive at the same time. And people think God doesn't exist. :overhead:

Telekinesis. :thumbsup:

She is able to levitate my private parts from the other side of the interwebs.