Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Who on here has been a member of this site the longest?

not the eldest, but definitely old school

I was around before you had to register also. Can't remember my # right off hand but Fumble and I are about twins.

Was going to Say you (Megla) only poster been here longer is Mike FFT - that I know of.

Why did Mike take Member numbers away? All it has is a date now.

As for post number / Volume that would go to Edjr. unless you count Travis Henry :ninja:

Was going to Say you (Megla) only poster been here longer is Mike FFT - that I know of.

As for post number / Volume that would go to Edjr. unless you count Travis Henry :ninja:

I was wondering why the member numbers went away as well...Insight?

I think I am close but probably just missed being number 1. Oh wait that's right... FARVA'S NUMBER 1!

Jennifer Anniston is number 1. :rolleyes:

I invented the Internet!

I invented inventing.

And "Joined: 25-August 04"

Same thing here. Lost my original handle when I changed ISPs (and email addy). Was around '99 (was "Wolverine Dawgs" or something)

It didn't go away it's just not readily posted in your profile. If you click on your profile and look at the address line you will see

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showuser=17732

17732 is your member number

here is mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showuser=5

I was using the main site (late 90's, early 2000's I'm guessing) long before I signed onto these forums. Now I use the forums way more than the main site, you guys are on top of the news hours before any other sports site.

I tried to keep the site a secret for years (it wasn't easy to google and find in the early days) but let it slip one day and now everyone comes here.

Late 90s as well, though lost my original screenname 8 years ago or so. Originally was somewhere in the 130s-140s iirc

great memories of playing fantasy football in the 90's...can't believe what this sport has come to. I remember when this place was a secret weapon and now everyone seems to know of it.

November 99... yikes. elderly indeed..

walker-smilie :pointstosky:

It didn't go away it's just not readily posted in your profile. If you click on your profile and look at the address line you will see

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showuser=17732

17732 is your member number

here is mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showuser=5

Thanks for that info...Thought I was 506 but I am 498. Awesome. Makes me feel smarter already.

Thanks for that info...Thought I was 506 but I am 498. Awesome. Makes me feel smarter already.

You might have been 506 originally. Everyone moved down a few notches when Mike upgraded the software.

How about actual age? Who is the oldest poster? It seems some drop out as they reach a certain age.

Just posting to see when my actual registration date was. I think I was #310 back in the day.

I've been around a minute or two. :doublethumbsup: I was with the older guys well before the site required an email. I think my number was 98. But it really didn't matter back then. Still doesn't really.

How about actual age? Who is the oldest poster? It seems some drop out as they reach a certain age.

I think that goes to MFM.

Lot of people that been here a while that do not post much. Enjoy to read more than write?

I switched accounts early on -that was my original account, but this is the one I use. These days my job and family keep me too busy to post much, but I do still read the site and drop in a post from time to time.

I switched accounts early on -that was my original account, but this is the one I use. These days my job and family keep me too busy to post much, but I do still read the site and drop in a post from time to time.

Ahh I see. Yeah I completely understand why you would have to limit your time spent on here. Right now because of my job situation I am allowed to eff off on the net. Within the next few months it will change and I do not see myself ever having a job like this again where I will have the free time that I do. Even on jobs with more free time I don't have the opportunity to get onto the site for very long.

Been here a while too. Dropped my original handle when my team mates found this site because it was too obviously me :ninja: