Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks

The NFL needs to overturn this outcome. This is the worst robbery of a game I have ever seen.

Have you seen the NFL game between the NY Jets and Seattle when Vinny Testaverde took a 4th and down sneak to the 2 yard line to score a touchdown to knock the Seahawks out of the playoffs?

Greenbay had the perfect protest not to come out for the extra point....really wish they would have stayed in the locker room.

Have you seen the NFL game between the NY Jets and Seattle when Vinny Testaverde took a 4th and down sneak to the 2 yard line to score a touchdown to knock the Seahawks out of the playoffs?

I hope the National football media uses this energy to keep the real refs honest when they return to work next week.

Getting zebra-focked sucks :(

How did that ump decision on the perfect game that was blown affect baseball? Oh, yeah. Not at all. :dunno:

In fact, that blown call just made whatever that pitcher's name was more famous than had he gotten the perfect game. He benefited!

Just like the team that lost this game to Seattle will be even more famous in the long run. :thumbsup:

Tate's left hand got to the ball at the same time as Jenning's hands. He had his right hand on the ball before they hit the ground. It doesn't matter who caught it more. They both made the catch and the advantage goes to the WR.

It was a TD.

The NFL needs to overturn this outcome. This is the worst robbery of a game I have ever seen.

So this was worse than a ref and his crew robbing a team of Super Bowl? Get a grip.

? You got a video? That doesn't sound like a team was focking robbed; it sounds like a team couldn't stop a QB from doing a sneak.

McCarthy is PISSED.

So this was worse than a ref and his crew robbing a team of Super Bowl? Get a grip.

Get a grip on what? Your opinion of a game I've never seen?

Much like a baseball game played under protest and upheld, I think they should have to play again. With the same refs :banana:

Tate's left hand got to the ball at the same time as Jenning's hands. He had his right hand on the ball before they hit the ground. It doesn't matter who caught it more. They both made the catch and the advantage goes to the WR.

It was a TD.

That's not correct. It's about who establishes control first, and not only did MD Jennings secure the ball first, he also succeeded in putting his body between Tate and the ball, and he did that before they hit the ground. Your judgement is as good as these sh!tty refs.

Beyond even that, Tate fouled Sam Shields blatantly to even put himself in position to touch the ball.

? You got a video? That doesn't sound like a team was focking robbed; it sounds like a team couldn't stop a QB from doing a sneak.

McCarthy is PISSED.

He should be pissed. His OLine gave up 9283748932 sacks to 3 and 4 man fronts.

That's not correct. It's about who establishes control first, and not only did MD Jennings secure the ball first, he also succeeded in putting his body between Tate and the ball, and he did that before they hit the ground. Your judgement is as good as these sh!tty refs.

Beyond even that, Tate fouled Sam Shields blatantly to even put himself in position to touch the ball.

:cry: :cry:

Get a grip on what? Your opinion of a game I've never seen?

Here's my opinion Hawks >>>>>>>>>Packers. Good night!

That's not correct. It's about who establishes control first, and not only did MD Jennings secure the ball first, he also succeeded in putting his body between Tate and the ball. Your judgement is as good as these sh!tty refs.

Jennings may have secured it more, but not first. What I saw was Tate's left hand in between Jennings hands. They controlled it at the same time. Tate's arm was curled around the ball, and his right hand came in as Jennings pulled it to his chest. Advantage goes to the WR. It's not who controls it more. they both had control.

He should be pissed. His OLine gave up 9283748932 sacks to 3 and 4 man fronts.

True. That was a bunch of turnstile plays there - their O line is not their strength.

But: McCarthy went unbalanced between run and pass far too early; Benson proved in the second half that he could run against Seattle. In addition, Rodgers caused at least 3 of those sacks himself.

Either way: that drive should never have happened. BS roughing call on Walden. BS PI on Shields. BS no OPI call on Tate; BS TD call by ref.

Rodgers is steaming right now...lol

That is a good Defense. I'm feeling pretty good about having both SEA and ARI D/STs in my FF leagues right now, that's for sure. lol

Jennings may have secured it more, but not first. What I saw was Tate's left hand in between Jennings hands.

You can stop right there, because you blew your case with your own words. You claim that you saw a hand between hands. You've just admitted that Jennings not only had two hands on the ball, but he pulled it to his chest, and simultaneously put his body between Tate and the ball. It was not simultaneous, and Tate never demonstrated control.

Here's my opinion Hawks >>>>>>>>>Packers. Good night!

When I want your opinion, I'll flush the toilet. 'nite! :D

This is great for the NFL. Big-time controversy and immense media exposure is what it's all about. This will be the dominant subject on the radio talk shows and around the water coolers on Tuesday. All the sports "experts" are going to have a field day with this one. Our society THRIVES on controversy!

Maybe this is the makeup call for the last superbowl the Seahawks were in....

sorry just grasping at straws for something to explain this.

Or when Ben didn't score that td in the sb that was called a td even after review? Ya, saw that one

McCarthy is PISSED.

I know what phillybear is referring to. Testaverde was at least a yard short of the goal line and they called it a TD.

I get that there have been bad calls in the past that have decided outcomes of games.

Tonight, and more specifically the past three weeks (and somehow they seem to be getting worse as the weeks go on) has been an absolute focking debacle. It's comical.

That being said... I can't say for sure that GB was totally robbed because the drive they scored a TD there were at least 6 or 7 missed holding and face mask calls. The same can be said for missed calls against Seattle. The game was a focking mess and that was the perfect ending to it in the sense of ensuring that it was the worst officiated game in the history of the NFL.

:cry: :cry:

This, in a Seahawks thread, reminds me of something, but I just can't put my finger on it. What does this remind me of? Hmmmmm...

Jennings may have secured it more, but not first. What I saw was Tate's left hand in between Jennings hands. They controlled it at the same time. Tate's arm was curled around the ball, and his right hand came in as Jennings pulled it to his chest. Advantage goes to the WR. It's not who controls it more. they both had control.

Holy focking shiit. Are you even serious???

:lol:

Oh Steve Young, you are a craftsmen with words and sentences and whatnot. Godbless your Mormon ass :wub:

Trent Dilfer is "angry" because the situation is trying to "insult our intelligence".

That's what I mean by grandstanding.

Twitter is focking hilarious right now. And I thought last night was bad.....

Dude, you're on Twitter? Ghey

Didn't anyone teach the secondary to knock the ball down (or away) during a hail-mary in the endzone?

THAT would have ended this controversy!

Holy focking shiit. Are you even serious???

:lol:

Yep, I think the refs got it right. I mean they totally missed the interference, but that is a separate issue. I'm not a Seahawks fan either.

Didn't anyone teach the secondary to knock the ball down (or away) during a hail-mary in the endzone?

THAT would have ended this controversy!

INTs = $$$

deflections not so much

Trent Dilfer is "angry" because the situation is trying to "insult our intelligence".

That's what I mean by grandstanding.

Really, it isn't insulting to say that's a touchdown, when you can see clearly an INT. It's not insulting to you, cause you are stupid

Excellent point made by one of the ESPN talking heads: The NFL has been all about "protecting the shield" for the last 10 or so years. Interesting that making sure you have the best officials isn't part of that concept. Can you imagine how overmatched these guys will be if these same folks are around for the Super Bowl?