Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks

In other news, I just lost to kuntulu by two points, because GB DST "gave up" that 2nd TD.

Thanks a lot, you stupid a$$ refs! :sadbanana:

your team scored less than 80 with 10 guys, you are a failure at life.

Honestly, this is great! I don't ever want the normal referees back. I haven't had this much fun watching football in a long time.

:banana:

Just go watch high school football; the games are like this every week...

The Sportscenter crew is outraged. Things haven't been this somber since Brett Favre retired for real

It's true. It's actually pretty hilarious.

I will add one thing; WTF is Jennings doing trying for the INT anyway? You bat that sh!t away to avoid just such a case.

True. Bonehead move by Jennings, although he did get the INT.

Surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but the line tonight was GB -3.5

I had no action on the game, but it's sick. I can't even put it into words, but I am upset right now.

Damn

Just threw the remote at my tv and it exploded.

At least I don't have to watch another NFL game......

Disgusting....so many calls this weekend that were ridiculous!

A. Rodgers, D. Brees, T. Brady all having terrible starts to the year.....start looking at how the refs have affected the game play too.

I am glad this was not my team that got screwed.....although, Pittsburg, New England and several other teams got hosed this weekend.

You know, I think we have to start asking if these games are fixed. Why else would they have replacement refs out there? Because the real refs wouldn't blatantly fix games, but replacement refs will??? Just wondering.

It would be a bonehead move if he hadn't intercepted it....which he obviously did.

The Sportscenter crew is outraged. Things haven't been this somber since Brett Favre retired for real

What? They can't get Brett Farve d!ck tweets anymore?

I love all this phony outrage now coming out of the media and the players acting like the regular refs are this bastion of virtue. Newsflash- the REGULAR refs are lousy! When they come back, the upgrade over these replacement clowns will be marginal.

Favre retired? Huh

Knock the ball down !!!!!...ah well..let the legendary complaining and criticizing of the replacement refs go into warp drive from every sports news media in America begin.....And if this game is played in Green Bay, its an INT...

Surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but the line tonight was GB -3.5

I had no action on the game, but it's sick. I can't even put it into words, but I am upset right now.

What was the line on the Ravens/Patriots game?

In other news, I just lost to kuntulu by two points, because GB DST "gave up" that 2nd TD.

Thanks a lot, you stupid a$$ refs! :sadbanana:

:lol: This is great.

These refs will be publicly executed to kick off next week's games. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand MAN!!!! :mad:

How did that ump decision on the perfect game that was blown affect baseball? Oh, yeah. Not at all. :dunno:

I love all this phony outrage now coming out of the media and the players acting like the regular refs are this bastion of virtue. Newsflash- the REGULAR refs are lousy! When they come back, the upgrade over these replacement clowns will be marginal.

I was saying the same thing, but this game was pretty focking awful all-around.

Still, even the guys on strike have a ton of room for improvement.

your team scored less than 80 with 10 guys, you are a failure at life.

Says the guy who's never beat me! Now go back in your corner with Knowshow Moreno and Isaac Redtard.

:lol: This is great.

These refs will be publicly executed to kick off next week's games. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand MAN!!!! :mad:

That is a magnificent idea. They need to do what they did to Mel Gibson at the end of Braveheart. There will be tailgating prior to. It'll be a real scene man.

I was only half listening due to the giggling inside my head, but did Mike Tirico call for people to start making phone calls to whoever is in charge so we can put an end to this?

:lol:

How did that ump decision on the perfect game that was blown affect baseball? Oh, yeah. Not at all. :dunno:

BS.....Galarraga got a brand new corvette the next day.

Not really. It was ruled a touchdown and confirmed by replay. So it wasn't an interception. It is what is called on the field, period.

It would be a bonehead move if he hadn't intercepted it....which he obviously did.

Yeah but you don't want to leave this kind of thing open for the refs focking up or the offense legitimately ripping the ball from your hands. Best play is to bat the ball down, not try to pick it off. The fact that Jennings actually did intercept it doesn't change the reality that he shouldn't have gone for the pick.

But regardless, the refs were definitely WRONG.

Tate pushes Shields out of the play, then palms the ball with one hand, creating simultaneous possession. Immediately after the game, he steals the nickname Beast Mode from Lynch.

The refs are bad. But....

I feel like the announcers, media, etc are all grandstanding now. Everyone feels the need to not simply criticize a call, but to make a grand statement on the state of the game and how his is just a travesty.

John Gruden for instance...the annoying POS hasn't said a negative word about a single player or coach in 5 years. But he sees this as his chance to be negative, albeit in the safest environment to be negative in the history of sports. As though this moment of negativity will increase his cred in some way.

We all know the refs suck! There is no need to grandstand. If someone wants to impress me, defend the referees. At least that would show balls.

Sorry, no ###### defense for these refs. Any defense would not be ballsy, but stupid. These refs have to go, ASAP.

Not really. It was ruled a touchdown and confirmed by replay. So it wasn't an interception. It is what is called on the field, period.

Are you really this starved for attention?

The NFL needs to overturn this outcome. This is the worst robbery of a game I have ever seen.

I'm overturning the outcome in the DNDL. As commish, I'm replacing the replacement refs with myself. :banana:

Amen to that.