Sign in to follow this  
d'eaux boy

MNF Week 7 - What Do You Need Tonight?

I'm up by 40, so I need Forte and Hanson to combine for 39 or fewer. Whatcha got?

I'm up by 40, so I need Forte and Hanson to combine for 39 or fewer. Whatcha got?

I need the Lions to score about 45 points (He has Bears D and I have Jason Hanson and I am down by 12)

league 1: up by 17, i have marshall going & opponent has forte

league 2: up by 3, i have Calvin going & opponent has forte

i basically need Forte to not show up.

A combined 16 pts from Jason Hanson and the Bears D, and a really really long hug from Kate Upton

GAME#

1-Burleson not to out score Guild by 15 pts or more

2-Cutler to have one of his notoriously bad games and not out score Guild by 9 pts or more

3-Guild to have 6 pts or more

4-Calvin to have 120+ yards one atleast one TD or 19pts+ any way he can.

I'll probably go 0-4 in those games. :mad: In game #1 we both already have over 200 pts and the next highest scorer in other 5 games is at about 150. I'm gonna end up losing w lineup that had highest scoring QB and top 2 scoring RBs. Oh yeah 2nd highest scoring defense

Down 4 with pettigrew and Hanson goin against Marshall. I really need lions defense to shut him down.

Also up 133-111 and he has bears defense going. This is a league where special teams make a difference so please stafford and lions don't throw a lot of picks and don't fumble.

League #1: Big money league (ppr). I'm playing against the 1st place team and I'm in 2nd place so a lot on the line. I have a 16 point lead and he has Matt Forte.

League #2: This is for me to go 7-0 for the first time ever! I need Leshoure to score at least 3.5 points (non PPR).

I need Hanson to score < or = 15 pts for the win.

I need Calvin to blow up and Forte to get shut down to solidify 1st.

:dunno:

League 1: I am up 15 and I still have forte and marshall to go, he has stafford.

League 2: basically 300 yds and 3 tds from forte (could happen).

I need Stafford and Forte to score a combined 84 points in my PPR league. Probably not gonna happen :wall:

I need the rain to hold off so I don't get soaked sitting in the north endzone stands. All my matchups are pretty much decided, so I don't have to worry about them.

League 1: I need to move on and accept that not every week is going to go my way.

League 2: I need Forte and Tillman to score less than 18 plus whatever Ndamakung Suh scores. :) No PPR for RBs, so there is a fine balance with . . .

League 3: IBL. I think about 40 points should do it, maybe 35, between Forte, Pettigrew and Hanson. PPR for everyone here. So lots of receptions for Forte would be nice, and perhaps Pettigrew's first score of the season would be swell. I definitely need a minimum of 28 to finish 7-0, but probably the 35-40 to ensure it. :)

By the way, your FFToday IBL Squad was in first place heading into Week 7, the second week in a row that they held the spot. Probably should start a thread or something . . .

League 1: Down 24, I have Leshoure & Gould going against Pettigrew & CHI Def

League 2: Down 14, I have Stafford, Marshall & Gould going against Leshoure & Forte

League 3: Up 2 going against Stafford

League 4: Up 33 going against Megatron

Hoping to win leagues 2 & 4.