Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

What is the best drug you have ever taken?

mine was a combo of beer, weed, shrooms, lsd and home made absinthe topped off with a magic browney.

visuals, euphoria, giggles, etc.

acid. only took it twice and the first time i was skittish and took a quarter hit. the second time was amazing. we smoked some hash in a water bong after. it was a memorable night.

Back in the day...Shrooms :bandana:

Only thing left on my "list". But I may remove it, I heard it's like a trippier acid with less control and sense of reality, though acid gives you more of an Euphoric state at it's peak. I still think, at some point, I will give it a try, but then that will be it for my narcotic trials.

I heard DMT(the "licking toads" thing) gives you this unexplainable trippy experience so far from reality you can't even sense anything anymore. Something like things just appear from nothing, basically like being in a dream, and it only lasts 10 minutes but it is suppose to feel like hours. I will not try that, but it is interesting....

Only thing left on my "list". But I may remove it, I heard it's like a trippier acid with less control and sense of reality, though acid gives you more of an Euphoric state at it's peak. I still think, at some point, I will give it a try, but then that will be it for my narcotic trials.

I heard DMT(the "licking toads" thing) gives you this unexplainable trippy experience so far from reality you can't even sense anything anymore. Something like things just appear from nothing, basically like being in a dream, and it only lasts 10 minutes but it is suppose to feel like hours. I will not try that, but it is interesting....

For me, shrooms was a much better buzz than acid. I couldn't get the shiteating grinn off my face if I tride. Eat a gram of shrooms and then smoke a j. :bandana:

For me, shrooms easily beats acid. Both were similar in positive trippy effects, but acid induced more paranoia and jaw/neck tension.

That said....MDMA...clear winner for best ever. I'm surprised you were able to do it 2 days in a row and it be better the next day. That seems to indicate that the first night stuff wasn't very good. As the good stuff wipes out my endorphins completely. I may feel physically fine the next day, but I usually need a day or 2 mentally recharge.....But yeah, best drug ever.

For me, shrooms easily beats acid. Both were similar in positive trippy effects, but acid induced more paranoia and jaw/neck tension.

That said....MDMA...clear winner for best ever. I'm surprised you were able to do it 2 days in a row and it be better the next day. That seems to indicate that the first night stuff wasn't very good. As the good stuff wipes out my endorphins completely. I may feel physically fine the next day, but I usually need a day or 2 mentally recharge.....But yeah, best drug ever.

Lemmy said that people think acid doesn't work two days in a row. But he and Hendrix found out it does if you double the dose.

Yea, sounds like the first day's stuff was bunk. I have no experience with pill form X. Only broken down powders. The good stuff in my experience is a beautiful brown/black tint. Basically good "molly". If you were that dehydrated and sore jaw the 2nd day, then you defiantly founds some solid stuff.

Shrooms are cool.

Your outlook on weed isn't.

Alcohol and adderall, have only done it a few times on some guys trips but, Damn, I felt like a really focused professional drinker.

I remember doing it on a overnight trip to a Notre Dame football game, the hole on the corn hole board looked like a basketball rim. it was amazing. I drank for 12 straight hours and never felt more than slightly buzzed.

It was. This was my first time taking anything, so I only took a hit and a half, where I probably needed 3 to really get the Molly effect. Maybe more. I passed right out at about midnight after taking it. The next night I discovered that should NOT happen if you are taking good stuff.

Second day's sh1t was nuts. 3 of us took it and 3 of us were were off our ass having the time of our lives. The other 2 were also on one hit of acid, I HAD a hit on my tongue, but this was on the bus on the way to Orion, and a gust of wind I guess made the paper fly out of my mouth. I thought I might have swallowed it but I definitely know now that I didn't have any of the acid in my system. We were also quite intoxicated when we first took it, but immediately stopped drinking and switched to water and lots of it. I got the jaw clenching bad, my jaw was sore for a few days afterwards, and my front teeth rubbed the back of my lips raw. Also definitely got the "Tuesday blues" feeling quite down/depressed for a couple days afterwards.

It is definitely something everyone should try, especially at a concert/music festival. It's not addicting, doesn't have a hangover, other than the edorphin drain, which sucks but physical I was perfectly fine that night/the next day. Just stay hydrated and be with some good friends while on it, and around music for sure.

What Ed said. It's also a plus whe everyone around you is on it also. Nothing comes close.

Had major coke and pill problems over the early years - rehabs and what not - but X was before my time. Loved anything trippy.

I would snort no doze if I couldn't get my hands (nose) on something better.

Valium was my favorite to pop while drinking.

Had major coke and pill problems over the early years - rehabs and what not - but X was before my time. Loved anything trippy.

I would snort no doze if I couldn't get my hands (nose) on something better.

Valium was my favorite to pop while drinking.

Same here. When I was a kid, popular street drugs were LSD, Speed, weed of course. Rush? Remember Rush? Prolly not, like sniffing paint. I remember once I smoked some hash that had opium in it, which is the closest I ever came to doing heroin. Was in HS ... went back to class, and "pulled a whitey" ... thought I was gonna puke, and somehow made it out of class and to the bathroom. Didn't puke, and after that the high was REALLY good. I kinda said to myself, "I better never do Heroin, because I think I would like it too much."

I never did it. Most the people I know that did it, back in the day, are dead now.

Took, I think fake X too ... came out when I was in college, but for whatever reason I never took real good MDA.

I didn't get that effect at all, and molly gave me hardcore jaw/neck tension, but I am a really, really mellow, easy going person so I think I can handle acid at its worse without the paranoia.

Like Molly, I think I picked a perfect setting to take acid for the first time, almost. Same 2 guys and me were camping, and before we went I came up with the idea of a one day acid trip, since I didn't get any of the LSD experience at Orion. We went to this park in this really, really rural town. Great camping, really wide open, on a big lake and had our own beach/open lake area, but close corridors in the spot we had, the spot next to us was a 3- generation family with a bunch of dogs, and they were basically RIGHT on us, but the spots were pretty big and you could get away from them. My friend got a good connection, and he gave him the "good stuff" basically 2 hits per square. I planned to take 1-1.5, because I've seen people on 3 hits and it seems pretty intense, so I didn't want to go over that.

Well, my friend, after smoking, decided he should keep the stuff cool, so he put the foil in the cooler. Um, well the ice melted and the foil drowned in the water. We figured it would just dissolved, but still be OK. Tried to kind of re-soak it then let it dry. Well, started off with 1 hit. One hour later, a bit of a buzz but nothing drastic. Welp, lets take another one, and, oh, my buddy lost his sunglasses so lets go to the one outfitter store in town and get some(with me driving my truck, of course). I said lets get them as fast as possible in case this hits me. Welp, it did, in this cramp store with a bunch of fishing lures and do-dads around. This guy was trying to talk to me about the fishing and whatnot, and I was just thinking "Fock me, I have to get out of here, fast". It still wasn't anything crazy, but just started to get the euphoria and a bit of visuals. Rush back. Set up out chairs right on the shore to look out on the lake, with a bunch of awesome cumulus clouds in the sky. Starting to get awesome, but after an hour, we were not satisfied. Clouds were taking forms, euphoria was pretty high, but again, not what I thought of would be the "LSD experience". Fock it. Take another hit, the last of it(thought we might take it another day).

Slowly, but surely, it ramps up. Clouds are not just take forms of things, they are putting on a theatrical show of the likes I've never seen before. On the phone, we were playing trapped music(a slower, chiller dubstep). After an hour, the clouds on the horizon were literally dancing, weaving, bobbing, spinning, ect to the music. Clouds closer to us were...I can't really even describe it. They were still clouds, everything was still as it were, but these things were taking forms and shapes, constantly changing, into things I couldn't begin to describe. Animals, battle scenes, more animals, people focking....all at the same time....on the same cloud. Then the constant tracers and time lapses. It's hard to explain unless you've experienced it before, but it was like constant tracers on the clouds, I would slowly watch then grow and move all different directs. If I focused on one thing, everything else would go nuts. Everything started to move unless I was looking directly at it, and that thing was doing it's own crazy sh1t.

I remember I looked at my phone, it was 4:32. I continued looking at the sky and all the craziness that was going on, have vivid thoughts about nothing...and everything. A while later, I looked at my phone again, it was 4:32. I sh1t you not. I would start conversations, then a long, long pause, and then the other person would continue. I was like "Um, did you just stop talking and continue the conversation a while later" "Ummmm, no, I responded right after you stopped talking".... :shocking:

I think the best thing was after you came down(probably about an hour and a half for me), you still have the whole LSD effect going on, and you could more alertly, um, appreciate and understand it I guess. Everything was incredibly awesome, but I could now form real thoughts. I took my last hit at 3:30, at about 8, sunset, I went out on my kayak. By far the most spiritual, incredible experience of my life. If you have never done this, you have to do this. Fishing was impossible though. I literally got lost in...the world. Then I got a hit, and it snapped me back to reality so fast it was the only time it kind of scared me. I stopped and just let myself get lost again. Clouds were shape-shifting anymore, but, again can't really explain. I would look straight up, and my entire existence would melt into the world. Everything below the sky in my focus would just melt into one thing. My body just felt like floating in nothing, and was just part of the world and my consciousness was off on it's own. I was out there for an hour, and it felt like days, and like an hour at the same time.

So incredibly awesome, up until I went out in my kayak, I would rank the molly a couple knotches higher. I think LSD is much more a product of the environment, molly and any drug is but LSD seems to be especially influenced by the world around you during the say. Also, it lasted a solid 12 hours for me, even as I was falling asleep I was getting these uncontrollable pre-dream visions of like super old cartoons and extremely random things. Super, super weird, and really cool.

Supposedly the movie Enter the Void gives you a realistic idea of what taking DMT would be like.

Let's see... I did mescaline once when I was 19. It was fun... but not great; just kinda weird.

Tried X twice, and both times... nada. So, either it doesn't work on me, or both times I got a bad tab. Either way, I never tried it again.

Used to do coke a lot when I went out to the clubs, so... that's prolly the one I would say was the most fun. Made you feel like you were on top of the world. :thumbsup: :ninja:

Did Acid about 7 times, shrooms maybe 12 times. Both awesome everytime. :pointstosky:

Never done any of them, but hallucinogens seem a lot more interesting than stimulants/depressants/narcotics. Maybe when I'm retired and physically incapacitated I'll indulge.

Here lies the paradox....

I take steroids but I have a huge shlong.

Logic would suggest one is a lie.

Or both. Newbie is a pathological liar.

I did molly just last week and omfg. :wacko:

Focking amazing.

I wanted one last hurrah before the lil' boy was born and boy did I evah

Or both. Newbie is a pathological liar.

I guarantee you that no one has any idea what the hell you're talking about here. It makes absolutely zero sense. I know you were just trying to shoehorn my name in there, but try to form an adult thought first. Or ask a grade school cousin to help you out. itsatip

We dropped X on a road trip to a middlebury college party, figured to do it 20 min beforehand so we could all roll up ready to party. Trouble is we got lost on some mountain pass road, then it started to snow really hard, the road grades were absurd.

Zhit turned Alice and wonderland fast. Luckily we got to the party and all was well.

The 'matrix' on shrooms is insane. Just close your eyes and enjoy the show

I didn't get that effect at all, and molly gave me hardcore jaw/neck tension, but I am a really, really mellow, easy going person so I think I can handle acid at its worse without the paranoia.

Like Molly, I think I picked a perfect setting to take acid for the first time, almost. Same 2 guys and me were camping, and before we went I came up with the idea of a one day acid trip, since I didn't get any of the LSD experience at Orion. We went to this park in this really, really rural town. Great camping, really wide open, on a big lake and had our own beach/open lake area, but close corridors in the spot we had, the spot next to us was a 3- generation family with a bunch of dogs, and they were basically RIGHT on us, but the spots were pretty big and you could get away from them. My friend got a good connection, and he gave him the "good stuff" basically 2 hits per square. I planned to take 1-1.5, because I've seen people on 3 hits and it seems pretty intense, so I didn't want to go over that.

Well, my friend, after smoking, decided he should keep the stuff cool, so he put the foil in the cooler. Um, well the ice melted and the foil drowned in the water. We figured it would just dissolved, but still be OK. Tried to kind of re-soak it then let it dry. Well, started off with 1 hit. One hour later, a bit of a buzz but nothing drastic. Welp, lets take another one, and, oh, my buddy lost his sunglasses so lets go to the one outfitter store in town and get some(with me driving my truck, of course). I said lets get them as fast as possible in case this hits me. Welp, it did, in this cramp store with a bunch of fishing lures and do-dads around. This guy was trying to talk to me about the fishing and whatnot, and I was just thinking "Fock me, I have to get out of here, fast". It still wasn't anything crazy, but just started to get the euphoria and a bit of visuals. Rush back. Set up out chairs right on the shore to look out on the lake, with a bunch of awesome cumulus clouds in the sky. Starting to get awesome, but after an hour, we were not satisfied. Clouds were taking forms, euphoria was pretty high, but again, not what I thought of would be the "LSD experience". Fock it. Take another hit, the last of it(thought we might take it another day).

Slowly, but surely, it ramps up. Clouds are not just take forms of things, they are putting on a theatrical show of the likes I've never seen before. On the phone, we were playing trapped music(a slower, chiller dubstep). After an hour, the clouds on the horizon were literally dancing, weaving, bobbing, spinning, ect to the music. Clouds closer to us were...I can't really even describe it. They were still clouds, everything was still as it were, but these things were taking forms and shapes, constantly changing, into things I couldn't begin to describe. Animals, battle scenes, more animals, people focking....all at the same time....on the same cloud. Then the constant tracers and time lapses. It's hard to explain unless you've experienced it before, but it was like constant tracers on the clouds, I would slowly watch then grow and move all different directs. If I focused on one thing, everything else would go nuts. Everything started to move unless I was looking directly at it, and that thing was doing it's own crazy sh1t.

I remember I looked at my phone, it was 4:32. I continued looking at the sky and all the craziness that was going on, have vivid thoughts about nothing...and everything. A while later, I looked at my phone again, it was 4:32. I sh1t you not. I would start conversations, then a long, long pause, and then the other person would continue. I was like "Um, did you just stop talking and continue the conversation a while later" "Ummmm, no, I responded right after you stopped talking".... :shocking:

I think the best thing was after you came down(probably about an hour and a half for me), you still have the whole LSD effect going on, and you could more alertly, um, appreciate and understand it I guess. Everything was incredibly awesome, but I could now form real thoughts. I took my last hit at 3:30, at about 8, sunset, I went out on my kayak. By far the most spiritual, incredible experience of my life. If you have never done this, you have to do this. Fishing was impossible though. I literally got lost in...the world. Then I got a hit, and it snapped me back to reality so fast it was the only time it kind of scared me. I stopped and just let myself get lost again. Clouds were shape-shifting anymore, but, again can't really explain. I would look straight up, and my entire existence would melt into the world. Everything below the sky in my focus would just melt into one thing. My body just felt like floating in nothing, and was just part of the world and my consciousness was off on it's own. I was out there for an hour, and it felt like days, and like an hour at the same time.

So incredibly awesome, up until I went out in my kayak, I would rank the molly a couple knotches higher. I think LSD is much more a product of the environment, molly and any drug is but LSD seems to be especially influenced by the world around you during the say. Also, it lasted a solid 12 hours for me, even as I was falling asleep I was getting these uncontrollable pre-dream visions of like super old cartoons and extremely random things. Super, super weird, and really cool.

You did it right. I liked to do acid and venture out into public like an idiot. Whether that be clubs, parties, the store, etc. It's a blast, but you also spend a lot of time worried that everyone knows you are tripping. Obviously once you've done it a few times, you learn to think it through and ask yourself "If I was sober and saw someone behaving like I am now, would I think they were on acid?". That's how I had to often think things through. Would I do/think this if I were sober?

Let me give you one tip though. Don't go out on a kayak on acid. Don't drive on acid. Don't chill on a 10th floor balcony on acid. Obviously I never killed myself, but you can lose touch with reality. I remember driving once and I became convinced that all the cars on the highway were connected to each other magnetically. So I could just let go of the wheel and my car would be pulled along in perfect formation by the cars around me. I also remember being on a 5th floor balcony and believing I could land it if I jumped. Now like I said above, I was experienced, so I knew enough to try and remind myself I wouldn't believe this sober. But some people can't think things through.

The point being, every trip is different and sometimes reality bends. You can can convince yourself you are in the Matrix or something. So with acid especially (it tends to bend reality more than shrooms IMO), make sure you are in a safe environment. Or try to have one friend around not on acid, and make an agreement to let him have final call on major decisions all night.

I did molly just last week and omfg. :wacko:

Focking amazing.

I wanted one last hurrah before the lil' boy was born and boy did I evah

I've done molly once since I had my kid. And I did coke once as well.

Point being, you can still have a good time on occasion. You just can't do it nearly as often, and you need to plan a little better.

I've done molly once since I had my kid. And I did coke once as well.

Point being, you can still have a good time on occasion. You just can't do it nearly as often, and you need to plan a little better.

I did 2 grams of molly, I started at 8 pm and took my last dose at 7 am. I didn't sleep the entire day and was a complete and utter zombie the entire day. I way over did it, but fock was it fun.

I guarantee you that no one has any idea what the hell you're talking about here. It makes absolutely zero sense. I know you were just trying to shoehorn my name in there, but try to form an adult thought first. Or ask a grade school cousin to help you out. itsatip

You know; thus your response. :overhead:

You did it right. I liked to do acid and venture out into public like an idiot. Whether that be clubs, parties, the store, etc. It's a blast, but you also spend a lot of time worried that everyone knows you are tripping. Obviously once you've done it a few times, you learn to think it through and ask yourself "If I was sober and saw someone behaving like I am now, would I think they were on acid?". That's how I had to often think things through. Would I do/think this if I were sober?

Let me give you one tip though. Don't go out on a kayak on acid. Don't drive on acid. Don't chill on a 10th floor balcony on acid. Obviously I never killed myself, but you can lose touch with reality. I remember driving once and I became convinced that all the cars on the highway were connected to each other magnetically. So I could just let go of the wheel and my car would be pulled along in perfect formation by the cars around me. I also remember being on a 5th floor balcony and believing I could land it if I jumped. Now like I said above, I was experienced, so I knew enough to try and remind myself I wouldn't believe this sober. But some people can't think things through.

The point being, every trip is different and sometimes reality bends. You can can convince yourself you are in the Matrix or something. So with acid especially (it tends to bend reality more than shrooms IMO), make sure you are in a safe environment. Or try to have one friend around not on acid, and make an agreement to let him have final call on major decisions all night.

One thing I didn't mention was when were first peaking, there was no one around us, because the family camping next to us went away. I knew this, and figured they would come back at some point. We took our last hit at 3:30, and peaking at 4:30, and at about 5, sure enough, they pull up while we are looking aimlessly across the lake, listening to trapped dubstep, and constantly saying "WOW" "Holy ######, what?!?!" ect.

Anyways, because I knew there were coming back, I kind of kept one foot in reality, didn't let myself get completely detached. My roommate did not. A bit after we took the last hit, I grabbed a beer and gave them each one. My explanation was "If people watch us, and we are 3 20-something dudes sitting on the shore looking out on the lake, people will go 'WTF is going on there' but if we each have a beer they will think 'Oh, just 3 younggins chilling and drinking on the lake, no biggy'." This temporarily made my roommate a bit paranoid, but since no one was around, he just went back into the LSD world.

When they came back, we all got considerably less comfortable, for obvious reasons. I was fine, just figured we had to keep more quiet. However, I suddenly felt the need to organize the camp site, since it was really messy(rained the first 2 days, so cloths got wet so they were all spread out everywhere), and I think this was my way of kind of keeping my grip on reality. It worked really well, I found if you kinda of keep busy with something that does not require a lot of focus, it makes your reality a bit more...real I guess. I just went back to my chair and continued the cloud show. However, my roommate went inside my truck. I thought this was because it was chilly out and he was trying to warm up. Nope. He was freaking out. He thought he heard the lady in the next site call the police on us, and he thought someone came up to me and asked if we were just really drunk, neither of which happened. He also said sounds were coalescing together. This made him extremely paranoid and he thought he was going insane. Fortunately, after PROBABLY about 20 minutes(I had no concept of time), we got him to leave and we went to a nice beach in the park with no one around and we all had a good time there.

He keep asking if we were tripping, and we both were for sure, but we both had a grip on everything, and were trying to convince him that we were fine and he is too. After he came down from the peak, he said he was freaking out because we were all tripping, and if one of us were sober he would have been fine. Basically, he couldn't trust us because we were also high, in his mind at least. So, the one guy not on acid thing is probably a good idea.

The kayak thing is perfectly safe if you are on a calm lake with no one around. Believe me, I completely lost touch with reality a few times, and when I came back I would be like "wwwwhhhhhoooooaaaaa, what just happened" but I was fine. Driving would be impossible. Any task that involves any kind of continuous focus is impossible.

I remember smoking some amazing pot once. I was a freshman in college and these two guys who smoked a ton of pot were down in the basement of the dorm shooting pool and I started shooting with them. They were pretty stoned and they started telling me that they just barely smoked anything but the pot was so incredibly strong that they wasted. i ended up smoking some with them and it fockin knocked me on my azz. One of the guys guarenfockinteed me that if i took 2 hits, i wouldn't be able to read a sentence from the nytimes that he had. he was right. Incredible Shiit.

I tried coke , x and shrooms along with pot. I never really did a lot of anything. Now i don't touch drugs. I am more of a drinker.

Morphine. I was in the hospital, about to go into surgery. They said, here's some morphine, pushed the plunger, and...

Whooa. Just a mellow, warm, vibratory goodness settled in immediately. I never did it recreationaly, because I know myself. If I woke up and found a five gallon bucket of morphine and a needle on my doorstep, life is over. I'd be sucking under an underpass in weeks.

Morphine. I was in the hospital, about to go into surgery. They said, here's some morphine, pushed the plunger, and...

Whooa. Just a mellow, warm, vibratory goodness settled in immediately. I never did it recreationaly, because I know myself. If I woke up and found a five gallon bucket of morphine and a needle on my doorstep, life is over. I'd be sucking ###### under an underpass in weeks.

I can't disagree with a single word in this post. Morphine is so good, I don't even count it amongst the drugs Ive done. To do so, would be acknowledging that morphine even exists as an option. And if it were to exist as an option, my life would be in a perilous state.

Whooa. Just a mellow, warm, vibratory goodness settled in immediately. I never did it recreationaly, because I know myself. If I woke up and found a five gallon bucket of morphine and a needle on my doorstep, life is over. I'd be sucking ###### under an underpass in weeks.

Yeah... I was on morphine while I was in the hospital, too. I didn't even think to consider it. Not my cup of tea... I'm not much into sh!t that makes me zoned out.

Yeah... I was on morphine while I was in the hospital, too. I didn't even think to consider it. Not my cup of tea... I'm not much into sh!t that makes me zoned out.

Really funny how different people crave different "highs". Granted the effects of morphine are not the same when not acutely in pain, but I can't relate to the appeal of abusing it - what's the fun in being sedated?