Sign in to follow this  
OrangeSoda

Want to know Next years Alfred Morris?

I drafted alfred morris in 3 leagues with my last pick or dollar in auction leagues. Im sure others did as well- anyone who paid attention to the preseason, knew he had to be the starter by his preformance - he had over 80 yrds in 3 games over just 2 quarters of football - and hightower and helu were both hurt- injury prone and i think hightower was susspended!

My point is - it wasnt rocket science.

I think the next big RB to emerge will be Lamar Miller - RB Dolphins... over the last 3 weeks he has had more touches than bush, and more rushing yards. He is one of those backs that gets better the more touches he gets. I think they keep bush, but use him more in passing game like sproles.

Miller was beast in college, and he reminds me a lot of Duece McCallister in his prime!

Hope im right!

...over the last 3 weeks he has had more touches than bush, and more rushing yards.

Negative. Bush has about 3x a many touches and yards.

Agree that Miller has talent

I think the next big RB to emerge will be Lamar Miller - RB Dolphins... over the last 3 weeks he has had more touches than bush, and more rushing yards.

:lol: what?

where did you pull these numbers from? Lamar Miller has 21 touches the past 3 weeks for about 100 yards.

Reggie bush has 63 touches for roughly 310 yards... 220 on the ground

thats 3X the touches and 3X the yards for Bush :wacko:

:lol: what?

where did you pull these numbers from? Lamar Miller has 21 touches the past 3 weeks for about 100 yards.

Reggie bush has 63 touches for roughly 310 yards... 220 on the ground

thats 3X the touches and 3X the yards for Bush :wacko:

basketball?

when i speak out of my buttocks, i throw in qualifiers, such as "it seems that..." "an eyeball test..." "i think..."

ftr, daniel thomas was MY alfred morris this year. swing and miss. get back in.

when i speak out of my buttocks, i throw in qualifiers, such as "it seems that..." "an eyeball test..." "i think..."

ftr, daniel thomas was MY alfred morris this year. swing and miss. get back in.

thats exactly right,,, but its also nice to brag when you actually guess right for once..lol

This is in intriguing topic. What made you capitalize "Next"? Fascinating, really!

We drafted morris because shanny came out and said he was the starter, no more no less. None of you took notes on his talent or scouted a single play so stop lying. I heard on draft day at around the end of the draft that morris was the only healthy guy left so I drafted him w the last pick. you all did exactly the same.

Millers been in the league awhile now, for an rb pretty much times up. Tannehill and the team are garbage. Morris was a product of right place and time and RG3 being amazing, if he had sucked do would Morris and the rb carousel would have been turning all year.

We drafted morris because shanny came out and said he was the starter, no more no less. None of you took notes on his talent or scouted a single play so stop lying. I heard on draft day at around the end of the draft that morris was the only healthy guy left so I drafted him w the last pick. you all did exactly the same.

Millers been in the league awhile now, for an rb pretty much times up. Tannehill and the team are garbage. Morris was a product of right place and time and RG3 being amazing, if he had sucked do would Morris and the rb carousel would have been turning all year.

Miller has been in the league a while??? Hes a Rookie

edit: maybe you mean Thomas, who is only in his 2nd season?

This thread is hilarious... From the misinformation from the OP to the humor throughout. Thanks for the laughs, keep it going!

On a side note, I think Next years Alfred Morris will in fact be... Alfred Morris.

This thread is hilarious... From the misinformation from the OP to the humor throughout. Thanks for the laughs, keep it going!

On a side note, I think Next years Alfred Morris will in fact be... Alfred Morris.

This. Where is the "are you sniffing glue" emoticon?

I drafted alfred morris in 3 leagues with my last pick or dollar in auction leagues. Im sure others did as well- anyone who paid attention to the preseason, knew he had to be the starter by his preformance - he had over 80 yrds in 3 games over just 2 quarters of football - and hightower and helu were both hurt- injury prone and i think hightower was susspended!

I think the next big RB to emerge will be Lamar Miller - RB Dolphins... over the last 3 weeks he has had more touches than bush, and more rushing yards. He is one of those backs that gets better the more touches he gets. I think they keep bush, but use him more in passing game like sproles.

Miller was beast in college, and he reminds me a lot of Duece McCallister in his prime!

Hope im right!

Wouldn't this player be in college right now, kinda like Alf last season. This could be any number of college players going into the NFL.

Never been a fan of orange soda. I'm more of a Pepsi guy myself.

Sprite running a close second.

Reggie Bush is out of Miami, so that helps.

very curious to see who signs him.

i didnt think it was possible for there to be a worse post in this thread than the initial one. you've come close

1. where does anyone say they evaluated, scouted or took notes on him? outside the OP saying his preseason performance hinted he would start.

2. Lamar Miller was a rookie this year. Times up?

tantastic. bringing stupid, racist idiocy to FFtoday for years! Or is he a rookie? No one knows, no one cares!

:overhead: :overhead: :overhead:

i didnt think it was possible for there to be a worse post in this thread than the initial one. you've come close

1. where does anyone say they evaluated, scouted or took notes on him? outside the OP saying his preseason performance hinted he would start.

2. Lamar Miller was a rookie this year. Times up?

I was wrong about Lamar, right about everything else. Many people have said they saw big things from Alf in training camp and I called BS on it. Someone has to.

Hope im right!

Orange Soda should be placed on double secret probation for this post. For the record Orange Soda, it's Deuce McAllister, not Duece McCallister!!! You spelled both his first AND last name wrong!

Orange Soda should be placed on double secret probation for this post. For the record Orange Soda, it's Deuce McAllister, not Duece McCallister!!! You spelled both his first AND last name wrong!

Kevin McCallister? Home Alone is solid. I met the creepy old guy that shoveled the sidewalks once. He is much friendlier in person.

I had to repost this as now everyone is on Lamar Millers D!@&! While the stats might have been wrong - the gut feeling seems to be proving right!

For all the haters - Hate me now!

As for the Duce McAllister comment.... Go back to Germany grammar Nazi.... I hate grammar Nazis....

Just for kicks -

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

listen up, ya buncha neophytes ...

GIOVANI BERNARD - RB, Cincy. :thumbsup:

by season's end, this kid is gonna be steering quite a few (not so short) buses to the promised land of champeenchip balloons. ya dig? :headbanger:

I AM NEW POSTER GUY !!1!

cmon really? currently he is being drafted as a rb 2/3. This years Morris? Hardly. Alfred Morris of last year being drafted as a rb5/6. In camp he is sharing carries currently with Thomas, but I think he will be the better player, even if it does turn into a RBBC. That being said rbs that are being drafted 5/6 THIS year, that could potentially be a rb1/2 are LaMichael James (sproles type role being rumored), and possibley Jonathan Franklin (if he wins the starting gig). But to say that he is this years Alfred Morris is absurd.

the point is I posted this originally in Dec 2012 and everyone thought I was nuts? I just had to pat my self on the back!

listen up, ya buncha neophytes ...

GIOVANI BERNARD - RB, Cincy. :thumbsup:

by season's end, this kid is gonna be steering quite a few (not so short) buses to the promised land of champeenchip balloons. ya dig? :headbanger:

I AM NEW POSTER GUY !!1!

Just out of curiosity, how many posts will it take before you're no longer "New Poster Guy"? I mean, you can't call yourself "new" when you get up to 1,000 posts.

the point is I posted this originally in Dec 2012 and everyone thought I was nuts? I just had to pat my self on the back!

You made a prediction and the reasoning you gave turned out to be completely wrong. So what are you patting yourself on the back for, that you made a random guess that one player may be better in the future. Well done.

also... if anyone mirrors the alfred morris situation this year it would be montee ball or zac stacy... two rookie RBs in a mid camp battle with an undetermined starter at this point... both are a waiting and see approach (and since most people don't have their draft until after the 3rd preseason game)... i am unsure if either of these rookie will emerge to produce like morris did... Ball has to prove he can pick up the blitz and stacy has to go through Drich and Pead... although neither of those guys have proven anything in the league yet...

I'm just wondering why you already bumped this? Seems like a person who matched Alfs production would have played a game at minimum this season?

agreed! this is a mess..

Alf came out of nowhere..every FF site/forum/magazine/whatever else u focks read has Miller as the hottest thing going this offseason.. alf went undradfted in sooo many leagues last season, can u say that about miller?