Sign in to follow this  
track 1

whoever drafted Jimmy Graham is going to get burned

Glad I did not get burned by benching him....played J. Reed instead...only a 6 point or so difference.

Calvin more than made up for it...

No burns here.

I will say this as a Graham owner. Yesterday's line was pretty fortunate. He only played 18 snaps and scored 18+ fantasy points. Tough to duplicate that again. I'm worried that his foot isn't going heal and he will continue to be limited like this.

I will say this as a Graham owner. Yesterday's line was pretty fortunate. He only played 18 snaps and scored 18+ fantasy points. Tough to duplicate that again. I'm worried that his foot isn't going heal and he will continue to be limited like this.

My thoughts exactly. I'm wonder if I should deal him now to secure a #1 RB? I've been offered Charles for him & one of my bench wr's.

My thoughts exactly. I'm wonder if I should deal him now to secure a #1 RB? I've been offered Charles for him & one of my bench wr's.

Second that. With snaps that limited, you have to rely on TD's, which IF he does not get in for a TD, stat lines will be tough. Debating on trading him for a QB to replace Brady, but not sure what I would get for him... Package him with a middling WR or RB maybe? I think Charles for Graham would be a good trade...

I'm considering packaging Graham and Lamar Miller to try to get a Matt Forte in a PPR league. I own Jordan Reed to replace Graham (I've been using Reed as a flex).

Yes, biggest FAIL thread this year (with Megatron being on the decline a close second), but let it rest FCOL

Thread of the year.

Does this even approach the TOMMY MADDOX thread?

Just like saying megatron is better than jerry rice..everyone forgets those who have come before.

Does this even approach the TOMMY MADDOX thread?

Just like saying megatron is better than jerry rice..everyone forgets those who have come before.

Considering the op is a troll, I dont know if it can reach that epic standard. Still, this is definitely a major fail for the op whether he was trolling or not.

never draft a TE this early

he was going round 2 or 3? lol

way too many good wr and rb to pass up

Are you still around? Or did you run away in shame?

I'm considering packaging Graham and Lamar Miller to try to get a Matt Forte in a PPR league. I own Jordan Reed to replace Graham (I've been using Reed as a flex).

I agree - Jordan Reed will give you the same production as Graham - good luck with that;)

Jimmy Graham owners are going to get burned ... any week now.

And after Week 1 I thought my team's Jared Cook was a poor man's Jimmy Graham. Instead he was just poor. :cry:

"Would you like to play Global Thermonuclear War, Professor Falken?"

"No, Joshua, I would prefer to play Jimmy Graham. Much more exciting than silly Global Thermonuclear War."

The only bad thing is that track_1 was eliminated from the playoffs in all of his leagues and hasn't been back online since week 9 to see what an embarrassment his thread turned out to be. Well, all of his threads, actually.

I drafted Graham, but after reading this thread I scooped Jordan Reed off the waiver wire and dropped Graham.

Oh wait, no I didn't. I remembered I'm not retarded.

Hoping to not be burned by going against Graham this week in a TD heavy league...while also not wanting to be burned by him sucking for me in another league.

I feel either way...there will be some burning going one.

Hoping for graham to have a ton of yards because TEs get .15 point per yard while everyone else gets .1 point per yard. Graham = mvp.

He's 4 TD's away from setting the all time TE record for TD's (Gronk holds it at 17). There is no way that Brees is going to look elsewhere these next few weeks. He'll be force-feeding him (not like he doesn't already) in the RZ and at the goal line. He could have a 3 TD week coming up.

I finally got burned by Jimmy in one league. Didn't hurt too bad, though, went against Jamaal and got whipped by over 100 points. It was a quick death.

Still have Graham in another league, see what happens next week.... that is along as Big Ben scores less than 41 points tonight.

Ouch. That burned badly at a pretty inopportune time. Lucky to still have a shot in 1/3 of the leagues I had him in. Glad the Saints lost at least...fock them for barely trying to get him involved. And it also looked like he was playing pretty tired/slow some of the time. Good for the Seahawks at least :)

Perfect day for Graham for me.

Still won the league I have him in with Lacy beasting late...and I still have Megatron left.

Other league I am going against him I have a small lead still.

It took awhile, but the burning finally occurred......and at an incredibly inopportune time.

Graham was the target on both of Brees's INTs. He definitely soured on throwing Graham's direction after the picks.

Brees chucks it 56 times and Jimmy Graham catches 2. That's got to be one of the more dumbfounding stats on the season.

The foot and elbow injuries have definitely slowed Graham since he was an absolute monster earlier in the year. He's failed to top 60 yards in 7 of his last 9 games. His dwindling catches and yards has been disguised by the fact that he has continued to get into the endzone at a steady clip. Take away one long catch against Atlanta and we'd be looking at a 6 week stretch of sub-60 yards.

Thanks to Eldleman, Brown and DJax - I'm rolling with Graham to the promise land. Glad the Saints lost - now they "must" win the game in Carolina to secure the division and a bye - they'll be more motivated and Graham will perform better than today.

Even if he goes scoreless - there's no way i wouldn't have drafted him if I had to do it over.