Sign in to follow this  
track 1

whoever drafted Jimmy Graham is going to get burned

So it's good he got hurt so he can be out to try to get100% again then be dominant again

Ok makes sense? You drafted him to sit out and use his backup? Umm chalk this up as strangest post ever hoping it was sarcasm

Or maybe his thoughts were coherent and you just couldnt understand the point of his post? :dunno:

Or maybe his thoughts were coherent and you just couldnt understand the point of his post? :dunno:

Like? He is glad graham is hurt is all I got. You know give him time to get back to 100% so he can dominate. Much better than just staying healthy and dominating. I see you have trouble justifying your first rounder too?

I traded for him. Have the depth to absorb the injury. At 6-1 I'm looking toward week 14.

Don't feel burnt right now.

I've had Graham in a keeper league since he was a rookie. The last 3 years have been the same exact story; he dominates for the first half of the season, gets hurt, and instead of just resting till he's healed, he plays a decoy for weeks. And just when you've had enough of his 3 for 27 stat line, you'll bench him and he'll catch 3 TDs.

Like? He is glad graham is hurt is all I got. You know give him time to get back to 100% so he can dominate. Much better than just staying healthy and dominating. I see you have trouble justifying your first rounder too?

Ooohhh i get it. You would rather him sulk, whine, and cry like you. Gotcha. :thumbsup:

So the Fantasy playoffs are this week and he pulled a no show last week. Barely sniffed the ball this week.................yeah, I'd say people got burned with Graham. :bench:

i have not watched the last two saints games, what is going on? is he even getting targets? is it mostly the injury or mostly defenses game-planning him out? i drafted him in the first round in the dynasty league i'm in the playoffs and need production in that TE position

edit: my god, he had 11 targets today with 3 catches...

I'm of the opinion that his injuries have been worse than what's been let on with JG. I watched that game - he might've had 11 targets, but half were over his head or at his feet. His value is cratering right now. buy low.

This thread isn't fun anymore. But it is 2 seasons old, so this year doesn't matter from what the OP said.

But yea graham is sucking bad! Brees sucked worse this week IMO! Ugh

Why don't we just wait until the end of the season to draft?

I thoroughly enjoyed this thread 2 years ago...thinking about getting burned this season, but I'm not quite sure yet.

If he's 100% healthy, I can see 80 catches 1,000 yds & 10 tds. 3rd round drafting would be right anything earlier would be a reach. IMO

whoever drafted Jimmy Graham is going to get burned.

Amen, brother.

Graham didn't have stud numbers this week, but he still is great for any league that requires you to start 1 TE.

Graham will get lots of looks by Wilson in the Redzone, I still think he's the second best TE in the game.

Graham didn't have stud numbers this week, but he still is great for any league that requires you to start 1 TE.

Graham will get lots of looks by Wilson in the Redzone, I still think he's the second best TE in the game.

When a TE scores, it's a stud game.
  • Like 1

When a TE scores, it's a stud game.

Depends on the league scoring, but you're right. Graham was 6/51/1TD which is actually good production for leagues that require all teams to start 1TE. In Flex leagues that don't require a TE, this is respectable, but not stud numbers.

Forgot, I'm used to my league doesn't require anyone to start a TE.

I have Eifert backing him up this year. Last time I had a stud backing up Graham it was Orange Julius, whom I traded, and then Graham was gimpy the rest of the year.

He is going to take some goalline work away from Lynch .

I have Eifert backing him up this year. Last time I had a stud backing up Graham it was Orange Julius, whom I traded, and then Graham was gimpy the rest of the year.

Will be a lot easier to trade Jimmy. People will lowball you for Eifert saying he was a low draft pick regardless of performance. Jimmy carries built in clout. Not saying you have to trade either, but if you have to trade, it's best to trade the guy w the most value.

I would not trade Graham I would expect for more targets to go to Green in the weeks to come , as for Graham he going to lead that team in rec and rec tds .

Cmon people use your heads Russell effing Wilson the guy the experts fail to tell you will lose alot of fantasy games for you when he does not get his rushing stats. No true running QB will ever make a stud receiver

They showed a Graham blocking montage. Wow, he's a joke blocking. He blocks like a ballerina. If he even attempts to block.

And that oline needs blocking help from the TE.

I think so far OP is correct, however in leagues that require you to start 1 TE, Graham has been acceptable, but probably not worth his ADP.

He's had one good game (week 1) and one great game (week 3) and 2 crap games. Inconsistency week to week hurts FF teams, I'd rather have less points out of my TE (10-15) a week, than feast or famine production.

So yes, relative to where Graham was probably drafted, anyone who took him should be feeling burned. He should be Wilson's primary target in the redzone.

Cmon people use your heads Russell effing Wilson the guy the experts fail to tell you will lose alot of fantasy games for you when he does not get his rushing stats. No true running QB will ever make a stud receiver

He isnt a true running qb. He is running partly because of how bad his o line is. Plus his o line last year wasnt great at pass blocking either. When he has time he makes some great throws.

I think so far OP is correct, however in leagues that require you to start 1 TE, Graham has been acceptable, but probably not worth his ADP.

This classic thread was started over 2 years ago.