Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

David Wilson who's starting him and who's benching him?

Benching for Jordy in 1 league. I have McCoy and Forte as rb 1 & 2, I think Jordy is the safer play.

Possibly starting in another, have J. Bell, Tate, Bernard & Redman. I think I'm gonna start him over Bell.

Benching for Reggie bush. Bush proved himself. Wilson didn't

You considered benching Bush for anyone let alone Wilson? Wow................

In my standard league, I'm rolling with him over Fred Jackson and Ben Tate.

You considered benching Bush for anyone let alone Wilson? Wow................

You TOTALLY misread that. Last week I had Wilson in and bush not. This week Wilson is out and bush is in and will stay in. My other rbs are really good so yea I had bush benched

I'm not starting him, I get the feeling he'll have a great game though

Having the same feeling

I'm starting him

If benching who are you starting in his place?

Benching both Wilson and Lamar Miller. Waiting to see a good game first.

Benching Wilson for DeAngelo (against Buffalo). Pretty much guarantees a good game for Wilson.

Benching Wilson for DeAngelo (against Buffalo). Pretty much guarantees a good game for Wilson.

This is my dilemma as well. Unsure if this is worth it, at all.

I haven't heard that Wilson has been benched, so why should I bench him? Isn't he still the same guy who can break a long TD every time he touches the ball?

On the fence between Wilson and Joique Bell. Seriously will jump out a window if Wilson fumbles again but I fear that watching him intently will force the ball out of his hands. J Bell seems to have a big game in a backup role every damn week going back to last year.

I haven't heard that Wilson has been benched, so why should I bench him? Isn't he still the same guy who can break a long TD every time he touches the ball?

Even as cloudy as the situation is regarding Coughlins take, this is the right way to look at it. Unless you have solid RB1 and 2 already, he should still be in a line-up. Unless the plan for NY is to start 0-2, you can't keep him off the field against a team as potent offensively as Denver.

Starting Cobb over Wilson. Standard scoring league, only start 1 RB & WR with one flex (Megatron & A. Morris are starting) He's benched unless he has a favorable matchup & one of my better players are injured.

I had benched him early in the week, but Coughlin's positive comments plus the fact that D Rich is banged up and missed practice caused me to put him in the flex for now. I'll wait and see what Richardson's status is on Sunday morning before making a final decision.

starting but really no choice had amendola not did his injury thing this early i would of hasd him out....so crossing my fingers he gets carries and doesnt fumble this week..... :thumbsdown:

benching for tate(also starting Foster)

Gotta figure the texans running game is going to explore one of these days, and Tenn is not exactly a world beater on D. But more importantly, hoping Wilson get's his act together this week...

I have him in my starting lineup. Call it a hunch. Interestingly today I was offered Eddie Lacy and Mike Wallace for Wilson and Bowe. It is tempting but you can't give up on players after 1 week. I think Wilson will have a solid game, at home, potential shootout, and being a talented "marked man" who I am sure wants to redeem himself.

I've got him on the bench right now but I bet he finds his way back in to my lineup before game time. I also have a hunch that he will light it up