Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Name a TV show everyone saw, at least 1 episode. even Posty

The Simpsons

Believe it or not, never seen an episode - least not a full one.

Seinfeld. Was hugely popular in its heyday and now 20 years later there are still multiple episodes airing every day on numerous channels

Seinfeld. Was hugely popular in its heyday and now 20 years later there are still multiple episodes airing every day on numerous channels

I just re-watched the Jerk Store episode last night. :lol:

i'd say Price is Right and Family Fued for sure. everyone stayed home sick from school and watched these at one time in their life.

the other 2 are on later in the evening. just seeing one episode though? yeah I guess everyone over the age of 15

I was just telling my daughter the other day how much it sucked getting sick back in our day. We didn't get cable till I was 13. Once The Price Is Right was over, the soap operas started and their wasn't sh!t on TV till 3:00. Sometimes you'd get lucky and theyd have Petticoat Junction or F-Troop.

Bugs Bunny

For current shows, How I Met Your Mother is on 3 different channels here, at a minimum.

For current shows, How I Met Your Mother is on 3 different channels here, at a minimum.

I admit I have watched a few minutes of this a couple times.

but that other one that is popular with the kid from roseann? never even watched it for a single second

if you never saw even a half episode of seinfeld you arent human or you are seriously out of touch. People keep saying 60 minutes, and yea iv seen the tick tick tick...But geez man why the fock would anyone willfully watch an episode of something so boring? So no I dont see that as a must have watched show. simpsons, seinfeld, maybe the flinstones. But not 60min.

if you never saw even a half episode of seinfeld you arent human or you are seriously out of touch. People keep saying 60 minutes, and yea iv seen the tick tick tick...But geez man why the fock would anyone willfully watch an episode of something so boring? So no I dont see that as a must have watched show. simpsons, seinfeld, maybe the flinstones. But not 60min.

flintstones :D

I was just telling my daughter the other day how much it sucked getting sick back in our day. We didn't get cable till I was 13. Once The Price Is Right was over, the soap operas started and their wasn't sh!t on TV till 3:00. Sometimes you'd get lucky and theyd have Petticoat Junction or F-Troop.

Bugs Bunny

Bugs is a great call. Surely everyone has seen a Loony Toons episode?

Law & order was a good show

Everyone has seen Full House

Never seen a single second of this. :bench:

other than flipping through to another channel, I have never seen any of the L&O's, ever.

SVU is pretty good. Sexual based offenses are considered especially heinous. :wub:

Surely everyone has seen some X-Files.

Maybe Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Charmed. Those shows are still running everyday.

LOST

:music_guitarred:

god save us all

I never eever watched a single episode. The concept looked stupid. If it came on I turned it to something else.

Bugs Bunny

AH When I was like 14-17 Saturday mornings were Wake and Bake or better known as

Bugs and Drugs :thumbsup:

Full House and the Brady Bunch.

No others shows have aired more reruns on more networks than these two.

mash for sure.

How many people under 30 have seen mash? :sleep:

I would think Monday Night Football would work,I mean hell surely at one time or another people were at a restaurant/bar with it on etc.

I would think Monday Night Football would work,I mean hell surely at one time or another people were at a restaurant/bar with it on etc.

good one