Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

Peterson officially deactivated

I saw the pictures in this article: http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/09/12/adrian-peterson-indicted-for-child-abuse/

Also from the article, the kid didn't even shed one tear, and the first grand jury chose not to indict him. Then they took it up against and got an indictment, I'm not even sure it's legal to try someone twice for the same incident. This also apparently happened months ago. If this was such a big deal, why is it only now coming up in September when it happened in May?

You are kinda disturbing.

You are kinda disturbing.

You do know the kid tried to kill someone else right? Put a pillow over the other kid's face.

I think a whipping with a switch is appropriate for attempted murder. Probably the kid didn't realize what he was doing was lethal, but that's why kids need to be disciplined and shown why their actions are wrong and that there are consequences. Would you be happier that the same kid suffocates another kid to death with a pillow and then learns the hard way?

People that's defending AP are either 1. Has AP in their team 2. Failed to pick up Asiata

Either way, their Dad will call them puxsy, because compare to the previous generation, you just are.

Serpent I hope you're trolling.

If not, you shall heretofore become known as SIAFP.

Switching a 4 year old should get you a focking bullet to the head. Trying to defend that action ON A FOUR YEAR OLD as 'old school' should get your a$$ beat.

Go fock yourself if that's what you believe.

People that's defending AP are either 1. Has AP in their team 2. Failed to pick up Asiata

No and No.

I just say let's take a breath and give a guy the benefit of the doubt until we have all the facts.

• Like 1

Switching a 4 year old should get you a focking bullet to the head.

A literal bullet to the head for spanking your kid with a switch? That's asinine. I hope you are trolling.

• Like 1

Switching a 4 year old should get you a focking bullet to the head. Trying to defend that action ON A FOUR YEAR OLD as 'old school' should get your a$$ beat.

Wow..You think those of us who aren't all that up in arms about this are crazy? You think the guy should be shot? Do you not know that spanking your children with a switch was literally child rearing 101 until very recently? Was the kid a bit young? Sure. Did he go way too far? Yea. Probably. But a bullet to the head? Wow.

I won't wait for the facts to come out because I literally don't care. The kid is fine. He got a really bad spanking. He wasn't in any real physical danger, nor will he have any lasting effects. AP will need to check with me first before disciplining any of my children when he babysits, but other than that, this is such a non-issue.

My nephew once hit my niece. His mom told me to "Pop him". I'd never done it before. I hit him pretty good on hit backside and apparently it was too hard. He cried for an hour and had a bruise. Should I be locked up too?

• Like 1

Typical liberal. If someone else states something you don't agree with, they should be murdered for disagreeing. You are an idiot. You turned out that way because your parents didn't physically discipline you as they should have.

Serpent is a focking piece of sh!t. This is the same guy who thinks "successful" people don't tip at restaurants. And that viewpoint pales in comparison to his beliefs on child rearing! Somebody needs to put this motherfocker out of his misery for the good of society

No and No.

I just say let's take a breath and give a guy the benefit of the doubt until we have all the facts.

Just curious to what facts you want that we don't have.

Here they are:

1. A four year old pushed his brother down....not a huge deal, kids do these kinds of things.

2. For this, AP got a stick, took the leaves and stuff off of it....again, not a huge deal. Parents have whipped kids with worse.

3. He then proceded to whip his kid leaving marks on his ankles, hands, back, legs, butt and nuts. There were at least six visible marks on his legs after a week.

4. So, for knocking his brother down Adrian Peterson switched his 4 year old son 6-7-8-9-? times.

At what point do we say Adrian's lost control of his emotions? I would think 2-4 would be suffice. He's four, bust his butt a few times and send him to bed. Usually when you whip a kid you spank them on their butt. How did he get his back? Ankles? Legs? How out of control was he? I wasn't raised in the south, so maybe I don't understand what "southern whippings" are, but that don't make them right. Michael Vick saw nothing wrong with drowning and electrocuting dogs...he grew up with it. To him it was okay. Well, AP is in the same boat now. To him, beating a child and leaving cuts and bruises all over his body is normal. Well, it's not. It's called child abuse.

He's admitted to everything stated here. The only thing is, he doesn't think he did anything wrong.

• Like 1

Here they are:

1. A four year old pushed his brother down....not a huge deal, kids do these kinds of things.

2. For this, AP got a stick, took the leaves and stuff off of it....again, not a huge deal. Parents have whipped kids with worse.

3. He then proceded to whip his kid leaving marks on his ankles, hands, back, legs, butt and nuts. There were at least six visible marks on his legs after a week.

4. So, for knocking his brother down Adrian Peterson switched his 4 year old son 6-7-8-9-? times.

At what point do we say Adrian's lost control of his emotions? I would think 2-4 would be suffice. He's four, bust his butt a few times and send him to bed. Usually when you whip a kid you spank them on their butt. How did he get his back? Ankles? Legs? How out of control was he? I wasn't raised in the south, so maybe I don't understand what "southern whippings" are, but that don't make them right. Michael Vick saw nothing wrong with drowning and electrocuting dogs...he grew up with it. To him it was okay. Well, AP is in the same boat now. To him, beating a child and leaving cuts and bruises all over his body is normal. Well, it's not. It's called child abuse.

He's admitted to everything stated here. The only thing is, he doesn't think he did anything wrong.

Well put Cuse

I don't disagree with anything you wrote Cuse.......I just suspect that there will be more information forthcoming. When that occurs, I will be in a better position determine exactly what to think. It may well be exactly the same as your initial impression...or it may differ substantially.

I would hope that ADP (and every other American) would do that for me.

I don't disagree with anything you wrote Cuse.......I just suspect that there will be more information forthcoming. When that occurs, I will be in a better position determine exactly what to think. It may well be exactly the same as your initial impression...or it may differ substantially.

What information could justify what ADP did? We have him pretty much admitting to everything, it's not like we're going to find out that somebody else actually hit the kid. :wacko:

It's just a tree branch, it's really not that big of a deal. The way the branch dissipates the force it's actually much less damage than pretty much anything else you can do. It might leave a few superficial cuts, but they'll heal within a few days. They're like paper cuts.

The only real issue is how long it was done and if it hit the kid's balls. From what I read that was accidental and AP didn't want to do that, and in fact didn't want to hit the kid at all but just wanted to discipline him.

Spare the rod, spoil the child. 4 year olds aren't really the most capable of appreciating reasoned arguments for right and wrong. They are also generally not that truthful and can be real demons. If you've never had a 4 year old boy you really have no idea how crazy they get.

Physical discipline is extremely important especially at those ages. The kid shoves his brother right off some sort of motorcyle thing, probably like those arcade games. You would have to push someone pretty darn hard and risk injuring them to shove them right off those things, with the way people are going to sit themselves on them and hold on.

The issue with AP is he has too many damned kids and they obviously don't live under one roof with one mother, he has like 11 kids with 10 women or something like that. I doubt they respect him much.

No, that isn't the only issue. There is so much wrong with the above and your thinking it is hard to know where to start.

The problem is the more we find out, it only gets worse. What's come out since then....he also whips him with a belt and once stuffed his mouth full of leaves? The belt...eh, normal. Stuff a four year olds mouth full of leaves? For what? I just don't understand. There's discipline and then there's flatout just being mean and evil. If you or anyone here have a four year old. What would cause someone to shove a bunch of leaves in your kids mouth as a form of punishment? I'm guessing most of us would not. Again, I wasn't raised in the place where he was. I don't know what is normal for him, but that's jacked up stuff!

• Like 1

What information could justify what ADP did? We have him pretty much admitting to everything, it's not like we're going to find out that somebody else actually hit the kid. :wacko:

Exactly. The only thing at this point that can happen is more bad news comes out about what he did. AP is not apologetic, admitted to doing it and is defending it. You can judge him by what we know now. It looks like it is only going to get worse.

The problem is the more we find out, it only gets worse. What's come out since then....he also whips him with a belt and once stuffed his mouth full of leaves? The belt...eh, normal. Stuff a four year olds mouth full of leaves? For what? I just don't understand. There's discipline and then there's flatout just being mean and evil. If you or anyone here have a four year old. What would cause someone to shove a bunch of leaves in your kids mouth as a form of punishment? I'm guessing most of us would not. Again, I wasn't raised in the place where he was. I don't know what is normal for him, but that's jacked up stuff!

Literally just wrote the same thing. And Serpent described 4 year olds as demons. Please stop defending this type of violence/abuse because your grandma or dad spanked you. This isn't that.

Exactly. The only thing at this point that can happen is more bad news comes out about what he did. AP is not apologetic, admitted to doing it and is defending it. You can judge him by what we know now. It looks like it is only going to get worse.

did you read the texts he sent the mother? this foo' is one deranged, delusional focktard.

a four year old? really?

this dude can go fock himself :wave:

At first, the Ray Rice thing was no big deal. But the more that came out, the worse it got, leading to his indefinite suspension. I think the same will happen to AP. Right now if you go to CNN, Fox News, CBS News, The Druge Report, etc., it's the lead story. This just adds fuel to the fire and the press isn't going to let this one go. I bet that very soon, the NFL will announce his indefinite suspension. Goodell is under a microscope and people want his head. No way the league doesn't act.

At first, the Ray Rice thing was no big deal. But the more that came out, the worse it got, leading to his indefinite suspension. I think the same will happen to AP. Right now if you go to CNN, Fox News, CBS News, The Druge Report, etc., it's the lead story. This just adds fuel to the fire and the press isn't going to let this one go. I bet that very soon, the NFL will announce his indefinite suspension. Goodell is under a microscope and people want his head. No way the league doesn't act.

Yeah...with the turning himself in...the admission. The league will act.

• Like 1

Looks really bad, admittedly.......but let's hear the facts before we crucify him.

The guy admitted to beating a child with a stick...there's marks to prove....what fact is missing?

Serpent is a focking piece of sh!t. This is the same guy who thinks "successful" people don't tip at restaurants. And that viewpoint pales in comparison to his beliefs on child rearing! Somebody needs to put this motherfocker out of his misery for the good of society

I bet he has a lot of Benjamin Franklin quotes handy to help drive home his points.

I clicked on page 4 of this thread thinking you guys had updates on how this related to fantasy football. Instead, you guys are telling each other to eat sh*t and die. I'll move on to the next forum topic....

this is getting pretty sensationalized... the media is having a field day. If AP gets the same punishment as rice then this is folly....

The big issue for AP is he that the timing could not have been worse. He just detonated his nuke into the hurricane.

May see him get deactived for the season thanks to the timing.

The big issue for AP is he that the timing could not have been worse. He just detonated his nuke into the hurricane.

Yep. After the Rice fiasco this guy is f-cked. Doubt we see him again this year.

also... after seeing the pictures... i don't know how a medical professional (or the media) can dub those lacerations.... i see scrapes and abrasions...

as said earlier... i do not condone this...

but it seems like irresponsible journalism when words like BEAT, LACERATIONS, SCROTUM, and BLOODY get plastered all over the headlines.

uhhhh, the "BIG" issue is that this POS has a "whooping" room, stuffed leaves in a nekkid 4 year old's mouth ... and caned the fock outta him, even catching the kid's 'nuts' (as dumb fock even admitted to) :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Growing up, I was told to "go cut myself a switch" a couple of times. I also got the belt more than once. It was common practice in the 70's.

I've heard all the theories about corporal punishment and I know people still use it in our country, but it just doesn't make sense on any level.

I've said this in other threads, but I would encourage anyone who hits their kids to think about this for a minute.

Green lighting corporal punishment tells us it's OK to hit the smallest, weakest, most defenseless people in our society. They're the ONLY people in our country you can LEGALLY hit. WHY????

You can't hit one of your employees if they step outta line or constantly disobey and undermine you. BUT.....if your 15 year old son works at your landscaping company and doesn't follow instructions you can whack him upside the head in the name of discipline????

You can't hit one of your friends just because he's a reckless driver who constantly endangers his life and those around him. BUT.....you can whip your 5 year old daughter when she runs out into the street because she put her life and others at risk???

You can't hit your spouse when they mouth off at you, or come home late and drunk. BUT.....if your 12 yr old son came home 3 hours past his curfew smelling of weed, and booze and told you to fock off, you could give him a few licks with a belt????

Your children are not your whipping posts nor are they outlets for your own aggression. STOP HITTING THEM.

• Like 2

Here they are:

Ah typical liberal twat. Make up your own "facts", leave out what you don't like, call other people names and call for their death, then pat yourselves on the back at somehow being morally superior.

There are no marks on the kids nuts or ankles. Typical liberal BS. The kid put a pillow over another kid's face, that of course you will leave out though.

You people are so retarded it's not even fun trolling you. Like functionally retarded with Downs syndrome level stupid. You know who you are, or maybe you don't, I doubt anything is going on in your brains.

From what I see of Jerick McKinnon in the passing game; he has a lot of talent. Maybe him and Patterson will be enough for the Vikes to continue.

really?

Shocking how many child abusers we have on this bored. Cause only way to condone this is if you do it yourself

Shocking how many child abusers we have on this bored. Cause only way to condone this is if you do it yourself

really?

I was going to say a few things to a few of you about being respectful, and carrying on a civil discourse about a divisive issue without resorting to name-calling.

I even considered a lesson in constructing a logical argument.

Then I remembered where I am.

Anyway, for anyone who wants to learn more about the facts and legalities, I found this illuminating:

http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/09/12/adrian-peterson-child-injury-case-minnesota-vikings

Ah typical liberal twat. Make up your own "facts", leave out what you don't like, call other people names and call for their death, then pat yourselves on the back at somehow being morally superior.

There are no marks on the kids nuts or ankles. Typical liberal BS. The kid put a pillow over another kid's face, that of course you will leave out though.

You people are so retarded it's not even fun trolling you. Like functionally retarded with Downs syndrome level stupid. You know who you are, or maybe you don't, I doubt anything is going on in your brains.

I believe it was me who called for your death, and I stand by that :wave: